Sign in to follow this  
keku

Vamp LK w.o. Berserk

Hey 

Im New here and Played some with the Talon ro calc. 

My question: is a Vamp LK without berserk okay or crap? 

https://calc.talonro.com/?cavbLbibLabbEaPababEdaasSkaQcMaTaae5aaaaaaaaahkaawihLnax5fNfegwmLgZtwh9twh9eeheamakakkgffakaabkkaaaaaaaabaaagraabadaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaa

Ich want to go jusperos or magma 2. Some help  would ne Nice 

Sorry Bad english :D

Edited by keku
Hell help

it does not look bad.. and I like to use skills, so I would say, that it is actually good idea not to bersek. Still, I suggest that you search swordman section for threads about vamp LK or simply for sniper card.

There has been some discussion, where someone explained, why is it bad idea, to make vamp LK - I dont really remember the reason..

But hey, if you like and think that it will be fun, go for it - fun is the main reward :) 

BTW - check on hidden enchants - ebone+garm is usually with +def enchants to make it better - but maybe elemental armour will be needed - you have devi on, so it means more elemental dmg - ele armour can help greatly with this..

Nice build actually. I would agree to howrah, and try searching :). I saw someone used Katana DBSnSn, i better go for 2 sniper cards for vampire build. You can use fire armor in magma dungeon while def enchanted armor on juperos. 

The problem with katana is its absolutely horrible 60 atk. You should maybe consider loosing a slot with Krasnaya and almost quadrupling atk (Because more dammage means more heal which means more survivability which means bigger mobs trains which means more heal...).

Also, does Bowling Bash work with sniper card ? (Forum research says yes... Then it says no... Apparently it does.)

Because if so, the idea of your build (not using Zerk) is to be able to use skills.

Spamming BB frees the need to use Baphomet and Dopple : What about Krasnaya [Sniper] [Sniper] [Sword Guardian] ? Or maybe Veteran Sword [Sniper] [Sniper] ?

Krasnaya[Doppel,Sniper,Bapho] is not good for magma2. Takes a longer time to kill mobs compared to berserk. I tried  Do not even try going in juperos. Why? It's because of the skills of dimiks and venatus that will kill ya. You will tank more damage than your lifesteal.  Katana[DBSnSn] is a no-no. Well, that's according to my experience and I don't like it. Using Krasnaya is good even if you don't use berserk but you need to have all the end-game equips and accessories(preferably megs).