Saniteli

Nenkaras (Non-WoE) Proudly corrupting minds since 2011!

yx3GuT4l.jpg

We are always looking for fun and talkative people to join us on our escapades!  It doesn't matter if you are new to the server or a pro at Ragnarok Online in general, we just want good attitudes and a willingness to learn.

Hello and thanks for checking out Nenkaras!  Let’s start off with some of the basic information.

If you're interested in joining our guild apply through the guild directory or on our

You may also contact one of the following members:

Guild leaders

Fenarel

Saniteli

Aresh

Lacrimosella

Officers

Kirigiri Kyouko 

Dorrin Blackstaff

CavalierAmelia (Camel)

Oslon (aka Yev)

Luna Beam

Stylistics (Svartalfheim)

Ruitea

Forum Guru

Ninja Cou

Need help finding us?

lAtXHXc.png

TalonRO history of Nenkaras

Nenkaras was founded on this server by Venura in August of 2011.  The name “Nenkaras” is a reference to the Nenkaras Inn that we sit next to and our guild emblem is based off of the fleur de lis found in Izlude Arena.  Leadership of the guild was transferred from Venura to Fenarel and Saniteli in January of 2013.

Link to the original thread by Venura.

What we do

We afk... a lot...  Well, okay, that’s not all we do.  You can count on us for interesting conversations and a wealth of information!  There are leveling parties that usually go to Thor3, Bio3, Juperos Core, and Dimensional Gorge. We have events for holidays and we also have random movie nights.  We’ve had dance parties, novice games, and “OMFG that’s a lot of dead branches” parties.  Sometimes there are hocus parties and sealed shrine parties, but those need some prompting.  In the past we've had 2 weekly ET runs but now we do wave challenge, irregular ET, seals as needed, bakonawa/malaya instancesIf you do choose to join us, you are encouraged to try to organize anything you want or ask if we can do it. Lots of things happen in the moment!

Guild Rules

1. Obey server rules.

2. Be respectful of people in or out of guild.

3. Keep your main/most active character in guild.

4. If possible, please give notice before taking an extended break.

5. Please be social.

Events of 2012

Spoiler
Spoiler

NenkarasDancePartyFlyerRevised.jpg

deathapalooza.png

Nenkaras-Dance-Party-v2.png

novolympicex.png

Events of 2013

Spoiler
Spoiler

deathlentinepalooza.png

kasf9s.jpg

novicewarv210march.png

movienight.png

hwlt.png

95r1.png

0T1JXWE.png

Events for 2014

Spoiler
Spoiler

ITTdGyI.png

LF0YRUH.png

rNoWazO.gif

LAYEZZv.jpg

BNBBBWk.gif

4l45xzt.jpg

Events for 2015

Spoiler
Spoiler

RuI8o2j.png

754iBhH.jpg

Edited by Saniteli
Making it less scary
  • Like 3

I forgot to post the winners from our novice events XD  Bad bad me...

Death Circle

1st Naya

2nd Sil

3rd Miniwa

Corridor of DOOM

1st Mashiro

2nd flameofdrew

3rd Chir

King of the Turtles

1st Chir

2nd Naya

3rd Sumit

(Is it just me or does it feel like Naya and Chir always win at these things >.>)

This has nothing to do with cats, and no real reason to be here... I just find it funny.

MnxJnuO.jpg

We heff e nyu tred O.o

If you're interested in joining our guild, please contact one of the following people in game or apply on our

website.

I didn't know of this O.o Maybe I should file an application form /gg

Not to worry, Crus!  I planned ahead, and I'm bringing 5,000 blind dates to set my fellow guild members up with ^_^

Valentine's event is on its way!  Get ready~

LF0YRUH.png

OMG AIRSHIPS. I wonder if Tarlock is a part of this. :P

Not to worry, Crus!  I planned ahead, and I'm bringing 5,000 blind dates to set my fellow guild members up with ^_^

Please don't permanently blind out a camel just for setting me up .__. Blind camels aren't happy camels.

Hiiiiii guys! I was told that we have a guild site/forum, but I can't seem to find the link in the first post. Anyone mind posting one or pming me it?

Hiiiiii guys! I was told that we have a guild site/forum, but I can't seem to find the link in the first post. Anyone mind posting one or pming me it?

Hey!  I think I already gave you the address in game, but just to be sure, nenkaras.enjin.com  is where you want to go.