Saniteli

Nenkaras (Non-WoE) Proudly corrupting minds since 2011!

3 hours ago, Yuuto Maeda said:

Just asking, must I really fill in the form to join this guild?

Nah only if you want access to our website. Otherwise just let an officer or guild leader know you agree to follow our rules.

45 minutes ago, Wormi said:

Nah only if you want access to our website. Otherwise just let an officer or guild leader know you agree to follow our rules.

Alright, got it. Will find you all and join another time.

1 hour ago, Yuuto Maeda said:

Alright, got it. Will find you all and join another time.

If that was you who came to the spot earlier you didn't wait very long and ran away and logged out immediately as people were typing to you.

But, yeah.

11 hours ago, Wormi said:

If that was you who came to the spot earlier you didn't wait very long and ran away and logged out immediately as people were typing to you.

But, yeah.

That may have been me, actually. I realized that it was late and I had to go to bed. I didn't want to join a guild and then immediately be like "Alright, peace out" so I thought I'd just wait until the following day. I'm really sorry, and I'd still like to join, if you'd have me.

8 hours ago, Seulki said:

That may have been me, actually. I realized that it was late and I had to go to bed. I didn't want to join a guild and then immediately be like "Alright, peace out" so I thought I'd just wait until the following day. I'm really sorry, and I'd still like to join, if you'd have me.

I mean that's cool.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DΞΔN
      POSEIDON
      SOCIAL | WAR OF EMPERIUM | UNITY
      "Think this can be you? Catch us in Izlude. Become a legend."

WELCOME TO POSEIDON
      Poseidon is a high-tier Unrestricted WoE guild established in the competitive TalonRO scene. Our core members consist of RO veterans who have been playing for a very long time. We breathe mechanics and METAs are our foundation. As a competitive guild at the core, we love players who are willing to improve and learn. This means that we uphold very high standards for our members.
      Due to high demand of applications, invitations have become referral only.
      See you on the battlefield!
      Dean ⋅ Hexksu ⋅ Super ⋅ Mickz ⋅ Young 
      -
      The seas have calmed. The legends have been written. Stories have been told.
      We appreciate everyone for riding the waves with us.
      Recruitment is currently: CLOSED (INVITE ONLY)
      Thank you for the incredible amount of interest. Our frontlines are on hiatus. 
       Discord is mandatory for all prospective applicants who want to rock it with us.
      (Yeah, also pretty crucial for these random secret Discord music and karaoke party nights, as well...) 
      Official Application: Click Here

• By Sleepy o/
      CH is closed to the public again. I'll keep the guild invite text here for luls. We're back to referral-based entry. I'll keep posting interesting stuff to the guild scrapbook :3
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Guild Journal/Scrapbook:
      Chronological Order
      Organized

• By Peds.
      A Social/PVM guild that has been founded on June 6, 2016
      Most of us came from the guild "Royal Blood" with alot of stories to tell 
      We are a small guild with a mix of all types of players. Each one of us likes to do slightly different things, but we're getting along pretty well. We like to farm together and help each other out.
      We accept any player regardless of nationality as long as they are looking to join with a common goal of self improvement while building a team around themselves.

Rachel, Capital of Arunafelz, the Study Nation

Guild Leader: Champ Peds
      Co-Leader: Lore Mistress (Daze)
      Officers: Motto Stella, magiolis, Polar Dan, Zyon

Past Officers that should be credited
      (without them Leftovers wouldn't be this big which I would call them as Retired Bitten Nuggets) :

Bat, Ranz, Jia, Ahji, Arken, Ver
       Grim, Joa, Hanechi, Mer, Zack,
      Mal, Cee, Squish, Aika, Milk,
      Aella, Fritzeen, Goyu, Lighteden,
      Thanks Guys 

What we do:

Guild Events

and so much more to come!

The Guild is most active during 13:00 - 23:00 servertime but we are trying to recruit people from other timezones as well 
       Rules: 
      1. Be active and socialize.
      2. Respect everyone.
      3. Be open-minded. We don't want people who can easily be offended or can't accept a little criticism.
      4. Join guild raids. Geared or not, we don't mind, it's the experience we're after.
      5. No begging, please.
      6. Always follow the Tro rules, Remember, you are carrying our guild banner.
      7. Speak English (esp in guild chat). We are international guild.
      8. HAVE FUN and avoid dramas (but we can't, can we?)
      9. [most important rule, but you have to join us to know what it is]  

We're accepting newbies and veteran players alike. If ever you are a veteran player and can't find your old friends, or if you are a newbie looking for someone to show you around, then this guild is for you 
      If you'd like to join please just pm me, or sign up here, or any names up there and I'm sure they'd be happy to send an invite.