benyamin

Mad's Guide for Gypsy and Clown

/no1 Nice guide you have there!!

A few notes though:

• Drum adds 12 Hard DEF, would be useful for other situations. Both Drum and Ring adds +ATK similar to IncaSam, despite the way it is written at the skill description.
  • Does Dispel and Web actually work without catalyst (gems and webs)??
    Last time I checked, it does proc, you would see your character shouting Dispel !!, without the catalyst, but it wouldn't work at all (I remember switching to missy when a friend lent me valk arte).
  • Get Longing for Freedom if you're doing Ensemble

11 minutes ago, Tainaka Ritsu said:
  • Does Dispel and Web actually work without catalyst (gems and webs)??
    Last time I checked, it does proc, you would see your character shouting Dispel !!, without the catalyst, but it wouldn't work at all (I remember switching to missy when a friend lent me valk arte)

Web does works without cobweb catalyst. And dispel works without gems. I tried both of it in gmc runs XD

Maybe when you tried that dispel, The dispel itself misses. Since valk only proc level 1 dispel which have 60% success rate.

But if your attack miss, then the dispel won't proc at all. That's why you should equip aspd and crit (or hit ? Up to you) boosting equips

Edited by benyamin

Yes, autocast cards need to actually hit so it would proc.

But that's nice to know that you don't need catalyst /no1 

Ofc I would still try to test this myself on duel just to be sure (unless somebody would post a video)~

I'm sure Creeper doesnt work without Cobweb, and dispel as well, still need gems.. You should try it on PVP/Duel instead, the animation and skill text will still appears but the effect never actually procs without catalyst, if you have the catalyst in your inventory, it also consumed everytime the skills procs, i always bring fews yellow gems for it.

Good to see there are fellow Clown/Gypsy lovers...!! :)

I main Clown, so it's nice to see people haven't giving up completely the class..!

Equipment:

Old Valkyrie Helm [Bloody Knight]

Angel Wing Ears [Bloody Knight]

Pussy Cat Bell

Diablos Robe [Gloom] / Valkyrie Armor [Marc]

Electric Guitar [3x Queen Scaraba] (Prefer too hit MVP's too) (+10 dex, +10 vit, +20% Long range, +35% Musical Strike)

Creeper Bow [2x Doppelganger] (Letting MVP's teleport or locking monsters)

Mystic Bow [Bow Guardian Card] (Using this with Wind Arrow to hit monsters out of SG)

Valkyrie Shield [Hodremlin] / Guard [GTB]

Diablos Manteau [Devilling]

Sleipnir [GEC]

2x Brisingamen [Sting]

Some notes: 

You do NOT need Cobwebs in combination with Creeper bow.... Gems for Dispell not sure... never tested it.5a15a8e32d0e8_ClownEquipment.png.4700f339364981e2fc6fcad61e84247c.png

• No1 1

On 22.11.2017 at 8:12 AM, MoonSun&Stars said:

Are Ring of nibel and drums of battlefield same dmg modifiers? I see 1 of them is dmg and other attk

Don't trust skill description - both add ATK that is visible in stat window (and YES! they stack :D).

Can't show stacking, as i have only one duet, and the person i tried it with is doing vanilla et rightnow, and i'm lazy to post later. :P

Nvm, she was back quick.

Clipboard01no.jpg.e72be914be828166c7e244a482c7d8d1.jpgClipboard01drum.jpg.978e597ecb9b0c3b2050fdbc9da585c6.jpgClipboard01ring.jpg.c30f6d6807c612ee758e34a2a9c481cd.jpgClipboard01.jpg.a64dc71521694b37f9b16e8505f8f4cc.jpg

Edited by Ver
  • Like 1

Let me correct what i said, Ring of Nibel increase attack "if" member uses level 4 weapon only, while Drum of battle increase attack to all level of weapons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By susanoo24
      Wanderer
      As inspired by the wandering person, who often travel from town to town, country to country, making new acquaintance and gaining new knowledge on their journey.
      Thus, we creating this guild for those who love to learn new thing, making new friend and also do something more dynamic and challenging in order to enhance their creativity
      in-game or IRL in overcome problem and hard time by taking a way out from the mainstream.
      We are a small guild which have a big mission. We are not for those weak ass who always negativity like "i'm newbie, i should stay with newbie", "I might loss, i might have hard time getting beat over and over. Thus, i should stay with big and strong guild". As long as you have enthusiasm to learn, to developed and to improve from time to time you are welcome to join us.
      We will show our hand and will bring you up as we still developing, learn and try to grow strong together.

As a wanderer, giving up is not an option. To be a wanderer you have to stay strong, stay tough even you are alone. Doesn't matter either it is on in-game or in real life.
      Our Focus

We are most focusing on:

-NT-WoE
      -Instance
      -Vanilla PvM
      -Semi/High-end PvM
      -Social

Requirement to join us

To avoid some whinny ass weak and annoying spoiled brat. thus we put some requirement on what we going to take as the member of our guild.

-Dare to accept and try new challenge (either its Unres PvM/Vanilla PvM/PvP/GvG)
      -Non-Love to brag about sqi and gear they have 24 hours (i have met this kind of person few time)
      - Have a good team spirit and good coordination (if u dont have the 2nd one, we can work on it)
      -Have the right gear for right situation (it not necessarily sqi, just the right gear for right situation.EX: u wont run prontera seal with a HP who wear spiritual set and apple of archer right? but its okay as long you willing to improvise)

What server time that you will usually Online:
      Basically the GM online 24 hours but most of the time we will play on 0900 server time - 2000 server time
      Where we can meet you guys/Where your savepoint:
      Most of us scattered around midgard, but our guild save point will be in town which will be change on monthly basis. (u might be lucky to encountered us)
      December:
      Brasilis
    • By Lamia

Welcome to Crimson Guilds Thread
      Formed in May 15th 2015, by Cassia Emerald & EmilyRose as a Social Guild.
      Butterfly emblems reflects many different meaning which importanly symbolizes
      Transition; Do not be afraid if you are newbie or inexperienced, We'll help you to build your bridge! All of us was once a newbie.
      Beauty; Being kind, friendly, caring, professional and respectful are what we call as beauty!
      Freedom; We do not limit you for anything or everything, Spread you wings, fly, explore and find more positive things!

We Are Crimson

Officers and Core Members Role
      A Community will not work without organized roles, synchronized teamwork and willingness to shares, gives and contribute, therefore we divide task and below shown primary Roles in our Family;
       Main Guild Leader: Mobius Frostheart
      Ish the Innocent Leader.
       War of Emperium Branch Leader: Jiao Li (Previously was Priestess Illyasviel)
      She is the one leading and managing WoE stuffs.
       Discord Administrator & Moderator: Ilya, Loi, Adair.
      They contribute by working behind the screen! You might hardly see them online, as they're busy. They make up our Discord server to be Interactive & Attractive as much as possible, keep thing in place and so..
       Veterans: Cassius Clay, Natalis, Nyphia, Naght. 
      These people are the Experienced one, Able to switch to any class, Well geared and gives a lot of contribution to the guild and members in term of PVM.
       Organizer: Lieca, Ngards, Yabusame
      They keep our recruitment on going, Balancing between the Newbies and Experienced per run to keep thing smooth. (and Blacklisting those who don't follow guidance).
       WoE Veterans: Kono Yusuke, Paulo, Ityan, Fishy
      They're focused and helps in WoE Matters, Giving alot of effort in battlefield, build or strategy ideas.

Guild Rules & Requirements
      "Always show proper conduct and treat everybody with utmost respect." Treat guildmates with highest respect and refrain from using offensive words against each other, “Vultures are not welcome.” Don't be a leech, Do not beg. Whether you are new or old players. "Follow server rules." any kind of breaking rules will not be tolerated, We won't lend our hand if that happens.

Guild Activities
      Guild GM Challenges.
      Timed Wave Challenges.
      Instances; Nidhoggr Nest, Endless Tower, Bio Lab 4, Sealed Shrine.
      MVP Hunting.
      Occasional Nontrans War Of Emperium (Status: Low Activity)

Regular ET Schedule
      Everyday:
      Between 9.00 - 17.00 Server Time
      Depends on the Officers/Organizer

Regular Guild GMC Schedule
      Monday: 16.00 Server Time
      Tuesday: 14.00 Server Time
      Wednesday: 14.00 Server Time
      Thursday: 08.00 Server Time
      Friday: 15.00 Server Time
      Saturday: 12.00 Server Time
      Sunday: 15.00 Server Time
      Usually followed with Sealed Shrine or Bio Lab 04, Wolfchev Instances every Thursday and Saturday

Official Guild Event and Activites logs

Video Logs

Official Guild Events

War of Emperium

Discord Server 

Simply click Icon above, it will bring you to an isolated channel in our Discord server. Send a message to any member labeled Pioneer and they'll give you a role to officially join and chat in the server.
      You will be guided after you click the link. 

Invitation
      1. Visit Our Savepoint, Midgard Camp
      or
      2. Apply via Guild Directories
      Once you applying, it will takes some time for our cores to look up on your application, once approved you can simply talk to nearest Kafra and apply with Kafra guild Service.

Hope to see you guys there with us!

• By *~Heartyangel~*

United Angels has a mission to spread the TRO love and keep the halo sparkling. It's meant to tighten values such as Friendship, Fun and more! ❤️💕 

🎉 Primary Runs: 
      🍰 Game Master Challenge
      🍰 Timed Wave Challenge
      🍰 Endless Tower 

Guild Values: 
      Proactive/Positive Integrity Passion Fun  
      Vision/Mission: To be hard CORE in spreading "playing ethics" ~ having Commitment, Ownership, Respect and Excellence 
      (Credits to my previous company for inspiring this)

Join us, spread the love! 💖💜💖

Contact Details: 
      In Game Name: heartyangel or Sweetsunshine 
      Discord: Hearty#3679
      Forum *~Heartyangel~*
      Savepoint: 
      Beacon
      Guild Playtime:
       9:00- 18:00 Server

Here are some snapshots/selfies of guildies and friends! 😇🍰🎉💖