Cueio

Halloween Event 2017 - School Quest Guide

@CassidyBoth schools share the same quest. Afaik, everyone can do It, regardless of the Team asignment.

Edited by Cueio
  • Thanks 1

Hi@Cueio,

Instead of 

gef_fild14 163,285 - tower - tree

I got, lookout - tree

Thanks for the guide btw, great job and quite accurate !

Edited by kutsuru

Vaco! Thanks so much for the party last night. Miaka Yuuki here :)

Edit: Completed the quest at last, but no Bandit pet. :(

Edited by jassietea
  • Like 1
  • No1 1

Does this quest have a once per Master (aka Forum) account restriction like the rest of the event? I didn't get Bandit on my Champ, but I wanna try my luck again on my Stalker.

15 minutes ago, Damien Choy said:

I just did it and it doesn't need to be in any order

Hahhaha yeah "In-order" is just a joke ahihih :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GM Howl

TalonRO's newest haunted festival has landed! For centuries, each annual Festival of Witches has been hidden from the view of the living - and each year has always produced a clear winner between the two rival schools. But, for the first time in nearly three centuries following the dark era of Ragnarok, an unprecedented tie between the two schools emerged on Halloween night! In order to break the tie between their students, the witches have extended their festival for the first time and opened its magic to the residents of Midgard. Since the adventurers of Midgard are new, their fresh take on the ancient festival will surely yield a clear winner - and it will be up to you to fight for a side in the end in this year's Halloween celebration: the Festival of Witches! 

You're officially invited to this year's Festival of Witches! Long considered a hidden festival of the witching academies, the two most prestigious schools of the dark arts have found themselves bound into an ancient traditional festival and competition to see which school's pupils have gained true sight into the powers of the dead. The Necromancers and the Spirit Channelers, Niflheim's two most powerful practitioners of the dark arts, have used the time of Halloween to test their finely-honed mystic arts in friendly competition for bragging rights in their mastery of magic.
      The Festival of Witches
      This year's Halloween event - the Festival of Witches - is an all-new seasonal event now available to play For full details, visit our Official Events section of the forums and learn all about this year's Festival event! To begin gameplay right away, visit with the Halloween Warper NPC in Prontera to begin and be assigned to a school! We hope that you enjoy this year’s Festival of Witches - running now and ending on November 23rd at 6:00pm Midgard (server) time.
      We're also happy to take this opportunity to include a few more gameplay changes! As always, we're dedicated to keeping TalonRO fresh with the latest updates and changes - and we're always delighted to take every chance to do just that! Our latest gameplay changes are designed to address essential needs to make your gaming experience on TalonRO the best that it can be! Read below for our latest gameplay changes:
      Gameplay Changes
      Restrictions on new costumes being available in the Dressing Coach has been removed. This restriction lift may however change as deemed necessary - thank you for your understanding! The GMC Saen MVP has received slight edits to its skill base.
      Our latest bug fixes are also part of our ongoing effort to ensure that TalonRO runs smoothly, and that your experience is running at full capacity! TalonRO always takes the opportunity with our monthly updates to address any lingering issues through player-based bug reports or those brought to our attention - all with the hope of making your gaming time great. Read below for this month's latest bug fixes:
      Bug Fixes
      Fixed the Gryphon Hat's casting rate of Lightning Loader to its proper described rate. We hope that you enjoy the Festival of Witches event - going on now through November 23rd, ending at 6:00pm Midgard (server) time - and, as always, happy gaming from all of us on TalonRO!
      It is our great pleasure and privilege to proudly feature artwork from the TalonRO community as part of our monthly patch update series!
      Artwork featured in this month's update includes work from PhantomPuppeteer, Orchestra, Yoshimi, Elza, Antei Kun, Marly, and GM Spica!
    • By b0xx
      hi guys/gals wondering if u guys could point me in the right direction for guides for hunter

• By The 4th
      Hello yo!
      Just curious on what's the use of the website calendar?

I've revisited until the start of time (Jan 2015 actually), but have not seen any content, though I'm pretty sure we've had countless events since then.
      Or is this filled-in by the player (but I don't think so. But if so, teach me please).
      Or "plans are in the works" for this? Thanks!