Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

Charity | TalonRO Gives Back!

Being a new player on Talon, I’m genuinely surprised you guys do this. Take my $$! For charity of course. (Definitely not that cool pet, I swear).:P

P.S. i put my IGN as the name I donated as, and not in the comments... was that how I was supposed to do it? :blink:

Edited by Ceredan
  • Like 1
  • Heh 1
  • Love 2

Hahaha - absolutely! This is the third annual holiday fundraiser that TalonRO has done for charity! In prior years, we've raised a considerable amount for both the Brain and Behavior Research fund to further scientific research, and also for the Toy Industry Foundation which provides toys to children in need during the holiday season. It's a tradition that we're proud to continue as a community, and we're really grateful that you (and others!) are part of it. /no1

As for putting your IGN in the donation page on Crowdrise - that's exactly right! This is what will ensure your thank you gift reaches you in-game in January. The fun pet is just our way of saying thank you for your generous donation to charity this season. We hope you enjoy! /thx

Hello!! i've made my little contribution :), i'm glad you did this for help others

oh btw i didnt put my IGN i just Wrote "Tana" , my bad.   My IGN is CocaineRush, but i think thats too late now. 

Big hug, anyway

Edited by iLTanee
  • Love 2

Just submit a support ticket once the items have been mailed and we can fix that for you. There'll be an announcement in January. :)

• No1 1

Thank you everybody for the support on this, we are very proud of this tradition.

Yes, you should make sure to put your IGN in the donation page on Crowdrise. In case you forgot about it, it's okay! Just do what Boreas said and you'll get your thank you gift.

1 hour ago, GM Boreas said:

Just submit a support ticket once the items have been mailed and we can fix that for you. There'll be an announcement in January. :)

• No1 1

May I ask what is the contribution method?

Credit cards if so which ones and paypal?

My friend trying to use paypal but she can't get it to work. Its not supported?

Horray! I love it when they do this... 
Also love the chosen charity this year, well done!

Edited by Eimik
changed my mind, love the pet lol.

57 minutes ago, Kurai Shónin said:

if we donate but declare a different IGN can we technically gift these?

Sure.

I'm so lucky of finding a community this generous to people that needs. I happened to find this game by mistake, but I'm glad I did. now 3 weeks old and this game keeps on surprising me best wish to everyone and hope to reach the goal.!  keep up the good work!

cStJM3AxaVBtcitnd0ZMdjlPM1Azdz09 cStJM3AxaVBtcitnd0ZMdjlPM1Azdz09

• Love 1

Thank You to TalonRO Admin and GM to organise the fundraiser, TalonRO has given such a big contribution to the community every year, thanks for sharing love to the world TalonRO.

btw, I have just donate ^^' let's share some love all :)

Note: can I donate twice but different IGN in different account?

Kind regards,

Time Traveler

• Love 1

Now I have donate for 2 IGN Time Traveler and Kyoko Fukada :) 

Say Yes, for helping children around the world live happy and healthy lives and celebrate Christmas :)

Thanks

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, metaface said:

Hi, i donated around 2pm yesterday. Will my donation for this fundraising gonna still have a gift?

thanks!

I don't understand your question. 

Of course it will. Any donation made before the end of the year (probably going by server time?) will get the rewards.

• Love 1

Donation to for the TC is different with this donation, remember this donation won't give you TC as this is for the charity and as a complimentary Admin or GM will giveaway something for those who donate in certain amount of money for charity.

Remember this donation is for the charity to help Children around the world for healthy live not for your Talon Coin, if you donate for your talon coin, you won't get any complimentary prize :)

Peace V bro, Be good and do the right thing for the good thing ^_^'

Time Traveler

• Love 1

5 hours ago, metaface said:

Hi, i donated around 2pm yesterday. Will my donation for this fundraising gonna still have a gift?

thanks!

Valid date is 31 so you will get it soon just be patient.

Hello GM's,

Could you please let us know what"level" the Eira pet is? 

Just want to know how hard it is to get back to loyal in case I die too much in runs xD.

thankss~

5 hours ago, squallshaz said:

Hello GM's,

Could you please let us know what"level" the Eira pet is? 

Just want to know how hard it is to get back to loyal in case I die too much in runs xD.

thankss~

What do you mean, the loyalty level? It's a regular pet.