Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

Charity | TalonRO Gives Back!

9 minutes ago, GM Boreas said:

What do you mean, the loyalty level? It's a regular pet. 

oh, on the Pet info window (alt+J). like how mermaid and poring pets shows "Level 1", sohee "level 33" and Taini shows "Level 70" etc.

it somehow correlates to the difficulty / amount of feeding needed to get it to loyal.

6 hours ago, troller said:

i just donated a view bucks and i forgot to put IGN, my IGN is  : t y o   .  thanks and GBU Talonian!!

Just submit a support ticket after we have mailed out the rewards in January. 

"Does your company have a matching gifts program?

What does this mean? It's a required field. I don't know what to put.

7 hours ago, NattWara said:

Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations.  Meaning if you work for a company that has one of these programs implemented--they may match you for a certain amount.
In other words, you donate 5 dollars they will match your donation for 5 dollars--so the charity would get 10 dollars for your 5 dollar donation.
If you don't work for a company that has one of these programs implemented--just put no in the form.
I only know because the company I used to work for had implemented one of sorts.

Edited by Xaeart
  • No1 1

Guest ViolentDisciple
On 12/19/2017 at 2:13 AM, NattWara said:

i just picked Talonro since it was listed there..

I donated $25 more, but I put the ID on lowerC does it matter? just in case x.x

first ID Character : Princess Candice $25

second ID  Character: Lauviah $50

thank you and sorry!

11 hours ago, IronBear said:

Is there any way for people from other countries to donate? example me... from PH

Yes you can :D debit cards are fine i think. Or better yet get or use the credit card of your parents :P

Edited by Cassidy
a

Absolutely incredible!! When we initially listed a goal of $5,000 to raise for Save the Children, it was certainly a stretch goal. To learn that the generosity, spirit, and awesomeness of the TalonRO community remains more outstanding than ever is a true testament to the incredible people who are here. Although there are still a few days left in the year (and in the fundraiser!), it is amazing news to know that you all have helped raise such a serious, meaningful amount for charity. Meeting this goal truly warms the heart and affirms how special of a community we all have in our shared experience of this wonderful game.

I'm hard pressed to think of a better, more meaningful way to end the year together as a community than to reflect on the generosity of Talonians coming together for those in need. There is no better reflection of how wonderful everyone is than to see such an incredible outpouring of support for this noble cause. Bravo, everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Happy Holiday...

i made a donation and i receive an email from donations@networkforgood.org but i forgot to my ign during the donation..can i send in support ticket a screen shoot as a proof of my donation? TIA..

Happy New Year:)  

Edited by FuTr3ZkA

35 minutes ago, soulreaver015 said:

When is the deadline for charity?

On 12/13/2017 at 11:18 PM, GM Howl said:

As thanks for donating directly to the Save the Children organization during the holidays, we would like to offer a special thank-you gift for your donation. From now until December 31st, 2017 - TalonRO will thank those who have donated to Save the Children with a unique in-game gift.

Just to clarify: we will send the rewards this weekend most likely. If you forgot to put your name then do not panic, you will be contacted.

• Like 1
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

I got Whisper Tall Hat Costume from the Surprise Box, OMG that's really surprise me...

Thanks GMs for this charity event, we are very happy to help :) + we received goodies /fsh

9 hours ago, Andrewnuts said:

/slur Don't suppose we could still donate and get those rewards?? lol  /swt   

Nope. :)