Sign in to follow this  
Brea

Wizard farming and leveling ideas

you MUST have LKH they say..

you MUST have IC they say..

:D

I believe that new players will like isilla - now that you showed how it works :) 

• No1 2

Thank you guys =) 

Yeah, they stack. With that gear I usually get like 75% insta cast on pungus map . And of course 100% in Churchyard .

1) Two unedited runs. Did it on purpose for absolute beginners to see.

2) Splendid2 is quite easy. Manuk2 is not. It is very hard (that's what she said =) ). I died around 300 times in manuk2 and still can't make that map work for me one hundred percent of the time. It is laggy for me and mobs hit you like from 3-4 cells distance. 

3) recorded at x5 rates

4) There are some insta casts of MS =). Two Isillas for the win \0/

Spoiler

Edited by Brea

Well, I have hit a high wizard and oh boy, wizards are so bad at farming. It was fun to fool around on a wizard - go to different locations and try yourself out, but on a HW you already want some solid farming spots... and there are none. Very frustrating. 

• Swt 1

Or you just don't know about that spots. =] But all of them concern more on rare drop than pure loot-zeny.

Yeah, i was looking for something more predictable =). 2 kk per hour would suffice i guess. Tried to get creamy card for myself (expensive!) for last couple of days. Gained 57% of my high wiz's lvl 74 there. Nothing =).

Basically there are plenty of mobs that I can farm literally butt naked - smokie(card, bunny slippers ), thara, zerom, vitata and so on.

When you don't have much gear - yes, yes and yes. Salamander card costs 500k and gives way too much for the money. Plus after learning how to place vertical fire walls you can go places. As a wizard i have been to sleepers, demon pungus, harpy's, hill winds, medusas, rachel sanctuary 1, petites(gef field 06) , clock tower 1,3, anolians, manuk2, splendide2. Tried but didn't worked out for me: rachel sanctuary 5, nif 1, 2, manuk 1, 3 , juperos1 ( big mistake 8-) ) , clock tower4, splendide1 ( ouch!), galions

13 hours ago, Brea said:

Yeah, i was looking for something more predictable =). 2 kk per hour would suffice i guess. Tried to get creamy card for myself (expensive!) for last couple of days. Gained 57% of my high wiz's lvl 74 there. Nothing =).

Basically there are plenty of mobs that I can farm literally butt naked - smokie(card, bunny slippers ), thara, zerom, vitata and so on.

Yup, that very close to my way when I hunt for zeny and mostly use FW, FB and SS (all fast spells). But I concern to reach IC (or close) and start MVP hunt for more rare drop income without Isilla and Salamander card (personally don't like MS for it random and concern on dex cards).

12 hours ago, Azgrim said:

Yup, that very close to my way when I hunt for zeny and mostly use FW, FB and SS (all fast spells). But I concern to reach IC (or close) and start MVP hunt for more rare drop income without Isilla and Salamander card (personally don't like MS for it random and concern on dex cards).

At the moment I am no way near instant cast or close to instant cast. And of course Storm gust  is more universal skill because of a crowd control capabilities. For the time being I am using fire wall as such plus it activates suffragium from isillas for quicker cast.

Uploaded new video. Updated first post.

Edited by Brea

Apparently I was not that far away from instant cast. Uploaded new vid and updated first post.

Shouldn't you have instant cast by now? I figured since you joined the server on september 2015, you should have at least 300 talon coins from voting alone. More than enough to buy gears to help you get IC (150 dex)? 

p.s. I'm just a curious cat, please don't kill me /heh

Edited by Shendel

On ‎06‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 5:37 PM, Shendel said:

since you joined the server on september 2015, you should have at least 300 talon coins from voting alone.

1st - joining server means when you made registration - only this - nothing else.. it does not mean, that you were online, it does not mean, that you farmed everyday, it does not mean that you voted at all..

2nd - you dont have to vote, you dont have to grind, you can just sit in town, not making any money at all - different people have different goals

3rd - you can spend the TCs you got by voting - you can spend them smart, or not. you can spend them and keep the value, or spend them and have the value drop down - I spent 20 TCS for cards that I can sell for like 4M total if I get lucky.. there are very few ppl who actually keep the coins since very start..

4th - YOU DONT NEED IC - thats what this is about - it is not about him, not having IC - it is about showing new players, that YOU DONT NEED IC.. it is much better than some guide that would say: "join the server, vote for 2 years and buy IC equips"

:) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, howrah said:

1st - joining server means when you made registration - only this - nothing else.. it does not mean, that you were online, it does not mean, that you farmed everyday, it does not mean that you voted at all..

2nd - you dont have to vote, you dont have to grind, you can just sit in town, not making any money at all - different people have different goals

3rd - you can spend the TCs you got by voting - you can spend them smart, or not. you can spend them and keep the value, or spend them and have the value drop down - I spent 20 TCS for cards that I can sell for like 4M total if I get lucky.. there are very few ppl who actually keep the coins since very start..

4th - YOU DONT NEED IC - thats what this is about - it is not about him, not having IC - it is about showing new players, that YOU DONT NEED IC.. it is much better than some guide that would say: "join the server, vote for 2 years and buy IC equips"

:) 

I see your point. I just thought that since he spent time to make an account and actually play the game and seems to like the server, he'd at least support it like the majority of players does (through voting). Or maybe he does and he already has IC gears but just uses this build? /heh

Uploaded new video for rich people with LKH and some moneys to spare. Updated first post ( part 5).

Edited by Brea

uploaded new video (part 6). kinda useless, but may be will help somebody. 

OMG! I should really read MORE here on forums - the agony I've had on farming using Wiz/High Wiz - This Guide would have helped a lot!

But since i got some of the equips i need, made farming a lot easier now. also farming on the same place as shown in the vids.

Why use Wiz / Hwiz? - Cause i love playin wiz, its fun for me :P

This is a very straight forward and detailed guide for new and old players who wants to explore the power as a wiz or hw... thumbs up for this

• Swt 1