Neloren

~ ChibiCraft ~ Neloren's Shop [Closed]

5 minutes ago, hazelae said:

Is there still time? If so, 25m. @.@

Yes, but the auction will extend for an hour! So last bidder has a chance to bid or pass (no last minute snipes). 

3 hours ago, Mefiliae said:

bid 22m

Outbid! 

30 minutes ago, Mefiliae said:

26m

Added~ 

51 minutes ago, hazelae said:

Is there still time? If so, 25m. @.@

Outbid! You got an hour to reply /awsm

Edited by Neloren

Hello!

I'm sorry for the delay, life gets in the way--- and being the perfectionist I am I just can't rush art loool 

Here's what I mean~ 

5a5d655a398ea_ro4copy.thumb.PNG.51137297ff6312a90eac774df1ef1672.PNG

No btw im never making background again plz dont request <3 

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By micchi
      ➳ isu's Art Shop!
      What are interesting thread names, I have no idea... forgive me 

Hi, I'm Isuzu, most people call me Isu~ My main ign is yonezu! I've only started to play on this server for a few days, but I'm already having a fun time~ And now I'm here to offer the forums my art skills~
      My art tumblr is over at sigalbikeshiftcar (I don't post often I'm so sorry dfasasf)
      Half of payment upfront and other half once art piece has been sent please!
      Every piece will be transparent unless you want a simple color bg!
      First come first serve, to get a slot please ping/PM me! Once confirmed, feel free to send me the form~
      Aside from that, I'll probably bump this thread occasionally with more ro art as I churn it out so look forward to that too I guess~ 
      Anyway please fund my costume needs.
      Half Bodies:  30mil

Chibis: 20mil
      Alternate Payments:
      You can pay me in Talon coins (1 coin = 1.1mil zeny) or equipment (lowest selling price (not npc price)) or a mix of all 3~ 
      Form:
      IGN: (for payment tracking)
      Sprite / Art Reference:
      Headgear / Gear Reference:
      Eye Color:
      Brief Personality:
      Preferred Expression/Pose:  (this is important unless you want me to come up with something...! Warning: I suck at coming up with stuff )
      Misc Detail: (color of bg here if desired!)

Slots
      Halfbody:
      Chibi:
      1. Sachi
      Wait list:
      GM Luna
    • By fumiddition
      i hope you like puns :>
      my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Howdy, TalonRO! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. That being said, it's only been a few days since I've first logged in (I've shamefully forgotten almost every command and underestimated some monsters ultimately leading to my countless deaths), but I hope to meet more of you cool leaf cats in-game and look forward to be able to use this little art corner to share some drawings of my adventures here on this server whenever I can.

This is Ardinda! She just turned Super Novice thanks to an awesome guildie's help (shoutout to IGN Holiday Roll!) and I just finished this today. 

On to my shop section! Since I'm very addicted to the beautiful costumes on this server and want to own some of them, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer:
      Single half body character, cel-shaded commissions for 30 mil zeny / 30 Talon Coins each - I will work one at a time, but I'll provide a waitlist if necessary!
      These are samples of commissions I've done, so you can expect the final result to be more or less like these:

If you're interested, do Sharp Shoot me a reply down below and I'll get back to you with the details I need!
      Working Slots / Waiting List / Current Progress %
      Slot #01: Iela x 4 (10% - paid)
      Slot #02: Natalis x 3 (0% - 2/3 paid)
      Slot #03: Vivikuri x 4 (40% - paid)
      Slot #04: Sephyyy x 2 (0%)
      Slot #05: LieO (awaiting references)
      Next Slots: (anon), runningmudo, GM Havoc (awaiting reply)

Waitlist #01: Marly
      Waitlist #02: GM Elixia
      Waitlist #03: Orchestra
      Waitlist #04: Yuren
      Waitlist #05: GM Venus
      Waitlist #06: Naght
      Waitlist #07: (anon)

Thank you so much for your time and looking - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art~
    • By Ari48040
      Hello and welcome to my art shop!
      You can order a painting with your characters in digital/traditional watercolor technique.
      I'm a newbie on this server, and I've just discovered I don't even have enough zeny for arrows, so I decided to take some art commissions I didn't even know such possibility exists!! I'm super excited about it!

◊Prices◊

◊Additional info◊
      ◊Rules◊:
      -  Payment is required before I start drawing;
      - If you are willing to make an order, please, PM me;
      - Deadlines may be different for each painting, depending on various factors;
      - I will send you progress pictures at each steps, including sketches; 
      - Not exactly a rule, but (if you'd like) I can also paint in a more anime-like art style, since I love it too
      - If during the process you suddenly want to change something significantly, the price will be higher.
      - Prices may differ.
      If you want me to paint your character, just PM me with the following information!
      Nickname: Eye color: Character reference: (a screenshot from the game, for example) Names of the accessories (headgears): Portrait, half-body or full-body Other useful information: (character's personality, the feeling you want to get from the drawing, what background you'd like me to draw, etc.) ---------------------
      If you still have any questions - I'm always ready to answer it! >w0