Sign in to follow this  
L1Wolf

Just joined today

Hi, decided to move to a lower rate server have always played high rates all along. So this change can be a little drastic. Hoping the community will be nice, since I had some pretty bad experience with some other ps. But it be great if I could play with somebody. +8GMT here. 

Welcome to TalonRO! :) Switching from high to low rate can sometimes be a challenge. We have plenty of info on our Wiki page as well as here on the forums if you ever feel lost.

Do check it out!

Good luck on your journey! /ok

21 hours ago, L1Wolf said:

Hi, decided to move to a lower rate server have always played high rates all along. So this change can be a little drastic. Hoping the community will be nice, since I had some pretty bad experience with some other ps. But it be great if I could play with somebody. +8GMT here. 

Welcome, hope you can enjoy and adapt well in low rate :D it actually quite fun and addicting ;)

On 1/11/2018 at 8:46 PM, L1Wolf said:

Welcome ma fren to TRO