Sign in to follow this  
Miluiel

Milu's commish (closed for now)

hello!

Hello fellow Talonians, art corner lurkers, art collecters, lovelies ... (。・ω・。)ノ♡
After staying away from RO for 2 years I get the itches to play again (also kinda can't warm up with Tree of Savior, sadly) and with that comes my lazy ass to grind zeny for my needs I'd like to get back into creating some RO art! I've always preferred to build up some funds this way so.. maybe someone is interested. I'm sorry in advance that I can't show off actual RO art bc most of that is old and yeah. Enough blah, here goes! Also, if it doesn't seem like that, I can do draw males too, I just don't it often.

--- 

what I have to offer (sorry if this is a mess)

waist ups colored 15m (can do b/w as well if wanted) + 5m for a sec char
Note: -> always just a simple bg, or none, unless you ask me something specific -> can do more than one character, two max

Spoiler

mcomm.png.6f0cb212cb709866f4d7f5c4f189403b.png

takome.thumb.png.afcdda42a0eae0bd6446f969ccdec7aa.png evilkitten.thumb.png.6a250804e63a2d18b818d5045c806ca9.png diabday.thumb.png.74fd750bb4e1f8a714b9c6e2c3a723c2.png mihobed.thumb.png.f515fdd7ccbfd75352a4ea84fce37123.png

headshots colored 7m - b/w 5m (and less messy, better shaded as shown)
Note: -> can do a simple bg, or none, unless you ask me something specific -> one char only

Spoiler

miho01.thumb.png.42900eeb121227dabacf784fbe82138d.png givaway1.thumb.png.8d0a3bdfa0aba57d044567c3119a2a93.png miho2121.thumb.png.59236103a603f088e6024392469b67aa.png

traditional drawing b/w 7m + 3m for a sec char
Note: -> no bg -> max two chars

Spoiler

tumblr_n7l2ztk6kZ1rko1lvo1_400.png OnUMWKW.png

haze01.thumb.png.d6d120c0509cb0240c68663a35983bf6.pnghaze02.thumb.png.fa64d7838161a61cde653cf50977a0c6.png

how payment works
-> I'd prefer payment upfront,
-> you can either mail me the Zeny via Miluiel or we meet up, let me know!

I'll open up two slots for now, first come, first serve. And a wait list if it's needed. (probably not..)

--- 

List of lovelies
1) /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
2) Kisuka*

wait wait uwu
1) Cassidy
2) pj

3) Amissapanda
4) GM Lance
5) Nefertina

6) GM Venus
7) Yuren

8) Cherrios
9) emi190220
10) Midgard Wanderer

done done
Mefiliae
hazelae

Oh I also take TC as payment, if that's a thing. So yes, that's it, probably.. thank you for reading! o(〃^▽^〃)o

Edited by Miluiel
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

11 minutes ago, Mefiliae said:

I'd like slot please, I will pm you details soon!

Added and thank you! /fsh

19 minutes ago, hazelae said:

Ahh I remember your art!! So lovely.

Slot for me please!

Aaa, thank you ;u; I didn't thought someone would remember me! I feel happy!

14 minutes ago, /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ said:

I'd like to be added to the wait-list if you decide that's a thing!

I just decided that it's a thing, sooo I added you, thanks so much! I'll PM you once I cleared my regular slots. (or we somehow will get in touch sajkdsk)

Edited by Miluiel

3 hours ago, Kisuka* said:

Ahhhh I would also like to be added to the waitlist please!

Added you, thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Cassidy said:

Can i have a slot for waist-ups pls. Sooo gorgeous 🤗

Thank you kindly, I added you!

Ooohh, such a lovely style! I really like your work~

If there's still room, can I be added to your waitlist?

hello milu, welcome to the art corner and welcome back to RO!
your art is super lovely! i really adore your traditionals especially, they're so perfectly detailed - i wish you all the best with commissions! i'm sure you'll do well with your funds /lv
i've also tried tree of savior and it didn't sit too long with me either (': too many silly bots haha
hope to see more of you and your art around!

13 hours ago, • ρ j • said:

Hello..can add me to the waitlist too pls? Thanks
*beautiful arts*

I added you! Thank you for your interest! :>

12 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

Ooohh, such a lovely style! I really like your work~

If there's still room, can I be added to your waitlist?

Added you as well! Thanks so much for the kind words.

1 hour ago, Nefertina ♥ said:

Welcome to art corner!

*Please put me on the waitlist if you're extending it /ok *

Hello and thank you! Added you.

30 minutes ago, fumiddition said:

hello milu, welcome to the art corner and welcome back to RO!
your art is super lovely! i really adore your traditionals especially, they're so perfectly detailed - i wish you all the best with commissions! i'm sure you'll do well with your funds /lv
i've also tried tree of savior and it didn't sit too long with me either (': too many silly bots haha
hope to see more of you and your art around!

Hi! And thank you! I adore your art so much, I am following you for the longest time on tumblr already and as I saw you are on TRO as well I felt very happy! (Sorry if that sounded weird..) I feel ToS is pretty huge with it's classes and all but very hard to get into.. dunno;; it just don't click, even after re-starting 3 times. :/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

9 minutes ago, Miluiel said:

Hi! And thank you! I adore your art so much, I am following you for the longest time on tumblr already and as I saw you are on TRO as well I felt very happy! (Sorry if that sounded weird..) I feel ToS is pretty huge with it's classes and all but very hard to get into.. dunno;; it just don't click, even after re-starting 3 times. :/

SCREAMS AHH it's not weird at all omg i'm so honored thank you for mentioning it ;__; do you have an art tumblr?
haha i fell in love with tRO right away! i don't have many characters yet but goshhh the costumes are <3<3<3
yeah i understand )': it didn't have much customization either - tbh even ro2 doesn't have that magic touch ro1 has /shy

6 hours ago, fumiddition said:

SCREAMS AHH it's not weird at all omg i'm so honored thank you for mentioning it ;__; do you have an art tumblr?
haha i fell in love with tRO right away! i don't have many characters yet but goshhh the costumes are <3<3<3
yeah i understand )': it didn't have much customization either - tbh even ro2 doesn't have that magic touch ro1 has /shy

I do, but it's really dusty, maybe I should start posting on it again. But you can find my old RO art on it: here u go!
And yeah, I haven't tried ro2 at all so I dunno, but nothing can beat ro1 for me actually. haha.

5 hours ago, Miluiel said:

I do, but it's really dusty, maybe I should start posting on it again. But you can find my old RO art on it: here u go!
And yeah, I haven't tried ro2 at all so I dunno, but nothing can beat ro1 for me actually. haha.

i dived right in and followed you! as well as your twitter cough cough--
ro2 is crazy LOL and super hard to earn zeny on it tbh )': i maxed out one character and that's about it. really wished they'd just use ro1's setting and 3d it instead of putting new things~

3 hours ago, fumiddition said:

i dived right in and followed you! as well as your twitter cough cough--
ro2 is crazy LOL and super hard to earn zeny on it tbh )': i maxed out one character and that's about it. really wished they'd just use ro1's setting and 3d it instead of putting new things~

Oh my thank you I feel honored ;v; also that’s probably my old Twitter you followed (I linked a Twitter on this blog??) if you don’t mind re-following me on @pripetta I’d gladly add you back! Sorry if that’s too much trouble I understand if it is ;-;

and is ro2 even active anymore? I just really didn’t liked its graphics that’s all I can remember actually lol

Edited by Miluiel

12 minutes ago, Miluiel said:

Oh my thank you I feel honored ;v; also that’s probably my old Twitter you followed (I linked a Twitter on this blog??) if you don’t mind re-following me on @pripetta I’d gladly add you back! Sorry if that’s too much trouble I understand if it is ;-;

and is ro2 even active anymore? I just really didn’t liked its graphics that’s all I can remember actually lol

haha it's no trouble at all! i followed your new one too >u<b
ro2 is surprisingly still active but not super active? i'm not entirely sure haha i did notice a lot of indonesian players though! the graphics were so-so although i did enjoy the imagery of the monsters so that i can see how big and small they are in comparison to yourself! and also the views of few of the towns of course /lv

Is it too late to shotgun a slot or waitlist? :o If not, gimme. HEHE.

Edited by Yuren
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yuren said:

Is it too late to shotgun a slot or waitlist? :o If not, gimme. HEHE.

It's not, I'll add you to the waitlist! : )

Edited by Miluiel

On 1.2.2018 at 7:11 PM, Cherrios said:

Can I be added onto the waiting list? :>

Sorry for the late reply but I add you!