Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

Valentine's Day Event 2014!

0v80.png

Love Throughout the Ages

[table][tr][td]

vibh.png

[/td][td]

Fortune Teller Estellise has a problem this Valentine's Day: her adoring husband, Senel, has gone missing! Senel is an adventurer in a well-known research guild, but his most recent expedition has taken him to the far reaches of Midgard's most dangerous places. Although Estellise and Senel love each other very much, they do miss one another greatly. However, with your help - they can remember the true spirit of Valentine's Day...and you might just discover the power of love for yourself!

This year's Valentine's Day quest begins in Hugel at Estellise's House. The quest that you'll embark upon requires many steps and a lot of searching to find Senel and discover more about his research. Although there are many facets to this quest, one of the most interesting features is that you may need someone else's help to complete the quest to get the perfect ending version. That's right - there's more than one way to end this year's quest! Estellise and Senel are quite wise though, so they'll know if you're really worked with another person or if you're just working with one of your alternative characters to get the job done - there's no fooling these two!

Completing this year's quest will gift you one of four wonderful costume prizes! What the costumes will be is anyone's guess - but we're sure that you'll find them fun, fashionable, or even silly! You'll also receive some EXP as well for completing the quest, and possibly another small, fun surprise!

Please note: as with most costumes, these prizes are account-bound. However, a future update will allow you to be able to send this account-bound item to other accounts within your forum account - though this is not presently active.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Q: What do you mean by having to work with another person?

A: There may be a point in the quest where you'll have to get the help of someone also doing this quest - you'll be sure to figure out when and where if you get there. This means that you'll have to get the help of another real, live, different person! After all, it's Valentine's Day, right? :)

Q: Can the other person be someone who shares my IP connection (in the same house, at the same internet cafe, etc.)?

A: Of course! You can get the help of someone who lives with you, if you share the same IP connection, etc - so no worries there. However, they will have to be someone other than yourself - and Estellise and Senel will know if you try and use one of your alts! Then again...you could always try and fool them and see what happens...!

Q: GM, what is love?

A: Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

[/td][td]

518y.png

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

sx4l.png

[/td][td]

Of course, Valentine's Day wouldn't be complete without the return of two seasonal favorites! The Love Birds will be flying across various dungeons all across Midgard this Valentine's Day, so be sure to be on the lookout for these majestic creatures. They might drop a few items too that you could find valuable and necessary as well! Finally, the Love Announcer herself is back this year to deliver your Valentine's Day love confessions to all the people across the world. Lizzie will be back, but this time she can be found in Estellise's home in Hugel. Be sure to write up a fun message for that special someone this year if you feel so inclined![/td][/tr][/table]

Our Valentine's Day event concludes on February 21st, so be sure to complete your fun by then! Happy Gaming!

a0sf.png

Q: What do you mean by having to work with another person?

A: There may be a point in the quest where you'll have to get the help of someone also doing this quest - you'll be sure to figure out when and where if you get there. This means that you'll have to get the help of another real, live, different person! After all, it's Valentine's Day, right? :)

Q: Can the other person be someone who shares my IP connection (in the same house, at the same internet cafe, etc.)?

A: Of course! You can get the help of someone who lives with you, if you share the same IP connection, etc - so no worries there. However, they will have to be someone other than yourself - and Estellise and Senel will know if you try and use one of your alts! Then again...you could always try and fool them and see what happens...!

I exchanged rings with my bf who is under the same forum account as me. Isn't it 1 IP = 1 Forum account? Can't my item be "fixed"? I got a Loner Box. (Now I have two Loner Boxes.) And in fairness, I did trade with a real person, he even played at his house when we traded. Halp. :(

I exchanged rings with my bf who is under the same forum account as me. Isn't it 1 IP = 1 Forum account? Can't my item be "fixed"? I got a Loner Box. (Now I have two Loner Boxes.) And in fairness, I did trade with a real person, he even played at his house when we traded. Halp. :(

Actually, it's one forum account per person, not per IP address. :) For example, we have lots of people who play together - such as partners, spouses, folks in an internet cafe, etc. - and they can all have their own forum account. The only thing that they can't really do is all vote from the same IP.

Actually, it's one forum account per person, not per IP address. :) For example, we have lots of people who play together - such as partners, spouses, folks in an internet cafe, etc. - and they can all have their own forum account. The only thing that they can't really do is all vote from the same IP.

ahh well that sucks then.  ._. big time. oh well time to farm more materials i guess before the valentine event ends. /wrist