Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

The Yule Ball: You're Invited!

THANK YOU for all of these awesome suggestions this year! Many of these will definitely end up in the final playlist - and we can't wait to see you soon for the winter party of the year! Looking forward to seeing you there in person - let's get ready for a fantastic social bash as a community! /no1

• Like 1

Kreo  >> I'm going alone, so i can come with you xD ! I will be a bite late but i will be there !! (As Kimina or Lyranis) ! Just mp me here and we can talk a bit :)

• Heh 1

1 hour ago, Riiko said:

Kreo  >> I'm going alone, so i can come with you xD ! I will be a bite late but i will be there !! (As Kimina or Lyranis) ! Just mp me here and we can talk a bit :)

Glad to go with you!!!!!!!! My IGN is the same name I use here in the forum. I'll pm you later just need to take a shower. Thanks for accepting my invitation. Cheers from manila!!!! Heehehe /gawi

Unfortunately it will not be possible participate of the event (Yule Ball). Ah! But I wish you all a great fun! Good luck! /no1

/ho

218612-the-peanuts-movie-the-peanuts-mov

^_^

Edited by Pathway
Gif!

YB-Feat.png

Thank you for coming to the 2018 Yule Ball! The seventh annual version of this fun social event brought out a number of Talonians - new and old - together for a great social party at the Ice Palace! We had more than 420 players at this year's Yule Ball - making it another banner event for the winter season. /no1

As always, we could not be more elated when we have a chance to play and celebrate together - and for Talonians from all over the world to get together for some fun. You are what makes TalonRO the amazing, wonderful place that it is - and we loved having a chance to enjoy that together!

2018 is just getting started, and some amazing things are in store as we go into our eleventh year as a gaming community. We hope that you'll continue to enjoy these and all of the memories to come - and as always, happy gaming!

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4
  • No1 2