Sign in to follow this  
Prince Kay

Prince Kay's Art Chambers~

Hello everyone!
/kis

I've joined some time ago but didn't have much time to play for most of the time D: Now I do! The problem is, Aimitis took all my zeny. But hey! Since I'm an artist I can sell my skill! And here I am offering commissions~
I can draw sfw or not, charactes, monsters, etc. No buildings, nor vehicles pls xD
All the things RO - connected will be a pleasure and a nice break from my everyday work <3

Here are the examples and prices of my works:

ALCH.thumb.jpg.f0fd4a11963f0c30af350024b633ae8a.jpg 5a80a5f2279cb_princekaym.thumb.jpg.e03ca96630750871555883474fa3e3be.jpg
American shot (knee-up) - 40 m (here +5m for homunculus) Waist-up - 30m

I can add a character/pet/background/something else for additional price set individually ;)

(Pixelation is caused by the upload method, I can send you the high-res picture any way you'd like. If you pay me REALLY lot I can refrain from making it ALL PINK. But seriously, i also love dark art dripping blood and stuff. Really! Why u no believe me?!?! ;3;)

Slot List

1. Nefertina ♥

Edited by Prince Kay
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fumiddition

i hope you like puns :>
      my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Howdy, TalonRO! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. That being said, it's only been a few days since I've first logged in (I've shamefully forgotten almost every command and underestimated some monsters ultimately leading to my countless deaths), but I hope to meet more of you cool leaf cats in-game and look forward to be able to use this little art corner to share some drawings of my adventures here on this server whenever I can.

This is Ardinda! She just turned Super Novice thanks to an awesome guildie's help (shoutout to IGN Holiday Roll!) and I just finished this today. 

On to my shop section! Since I'm very addicted to the beautiful costumes on this server and want to own some of them, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer:
      Single half body character, cel-shaded commissions for 30 mil zeny / 30 Talon Coins each - I will work one at a time, but I'll provide a waitlist if necessary!
      These are samples of commissions I've done, so you can expect the final result to be more or less like these:

If you're interested, do Sharp Shoot me a reply down below and I'll get back to you with the details I need!
      Working Slots / Waiting List / Current Progress %
      Slot #01: Iela x 4 (10% - paid)
      Slot #02: Natalis x 3 (0% - 2/3 paid)
      Slot #03: Sephyyy x 2 (50% - paid)
      Slot #04: Vivikuri x 4 (40% - paid)
      Next Slots: (anon), runningmudo, GM Havoc, LieO (awaiting reply)

Waitlist #01: Marly
      Waitlist #02: GM Elixia
      Waitlist #03: Orchestra
      Waitlist #04: Yuren
      Waitlist #05: GM Venus
      Waitlist #06: Naght
      Waitlist #07: (anon)

Thank you so much for your time and looking - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art~
    • By marvi
      Happy Valentines Day everyone! and Advance Happy Chinese New Year too~
      I know lately I've been off with Posting my artworks, it's been a year or so (i lost count ^^) since i drew something that I'm "happy" with. As a result, I've been putting off opening commission works. 
      Sorry.
      In a more positive note. I've worked on my art style, hope you like it. <3  ( I know she looks like someone but seriously it was not intentional, i only noticed it later lol)
      I'll only share this  here but during my hiatus i was working on a project, an illustration book, we are planning on finishing it this year and its in near completion. We poured our souls (if we have one) in this project, so hopefully you can support us in the near future.
      I've been wanting to come back to Talon but life is just life... I dont think i can play that much cause i really want to finish this project im working on, but i'll be posting some more art here too because i still have works i left unfinished here... because of the whole unhappy with my artstyle stuff... 
      To my dearest friends who kept supporting me even though I haven't produced that much art lately, Thank you and I'm truly grateful for your support. <3

If you are interested in some more art of mine feel free to visit me.
      Instagram --------- DevianArt-------- Tumblr 

Love
      Marvi   (Q_Q )