Hi im L

Solo sniper in endless tower

5 minutes ago, Mister Clay said:

Odd, I always thought deviling is great for snipers-- at least, that's what someone told me before. My life has been a lie!

you should question "someones advices" - or think about them - before you accept them..

- deviling is for reduction of incoming dmg. Sniper is long range dmg dealer. nothing is supposed to reach sniper - it should die before it gets close to you. if it will never reach you, it will never dmg you, so you dont need to reduce the dmg.. besides, most snipers are very fast so they have also very high flee, making it extremelly difficult to hit them - if they cant hit you, you dont need to reduce nonexistent dmg..

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, howrah said:

you should question "someones advices" - or think about them - before you accept them..

- deviling is for reduction of incoming dmg. Sniper is long range dmg dealer. nothing is supposed to reach sniper - it should die before it gets close to you. if it will never reach you, it will never dmg you, so you dont need to reduce the dmg.. besides, most snipers are very fast so they have also very high flee, making it extremelly difficult to hit them - if they cant hit you, you dont need to reduce nonexistent dmg..

Hahahaha yeah. But this guy sounded really convincing you know, "10 years of experience" I recall him saying. Thanks for the advice kind sir.

• Heh 1

2 hours ago, Mister Clay said:

Hahahaha yeah. But this guy sounded really convincing you know, "10 years of experience" I recall him saying. Thanks for the advice kind sir.

Adding to this just in case someone is reading and still not convinced. For ET and GMC where you have people standing between you and mobs, the only thing that should hit you is magic attacks. Deviling increases damage from non-neutral attacks, so all those LoV, SG and Meteor Storms will hurt you extra with it on. 

But I get it, it's tempting to trust confident people.

On 3/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, Hi im L said:

For ET, This is what i usually bring

700 Grape Juice ( Don't rely on bio. Bring your own )
20-30 Awakening potions ( you'll need this many )
5 Leaf ( for emergency )
50 Slim potions ( for emergency )
8pcs Green Salad ( for +5 dex, more damage ) 
10 Green potions
7 Silver / Holy Arrow Quiver
5 Shadow Arrow Quiver
4 Crystal Arrow Quiver
4 Immaterial Arrow Quiver
3 Wind Arrow Quiver
2 Stone Arrow Quiver
2 Fire Arrow Quiver

Just out of curiosity, why so many green salads? Isn't it heavy since you're carrying a good amount of quivers too.

As a solo Sniper in ET you dont need Def Gear. You are the DD so why Devilling? You are on Pneuma or the Priests take care of you.

Crit Built - Chung E / DS Built Dragon Tail. Sniping Gloom and any unfrozen. When you are rich go for Sniping Ktul to do maximum Damage on Ifrit. GG 

On 3/17/2018 at 1:54 AM, mike007 said:

Just out of curiosity, why so many green salads? Isn't it heavy since you're carrying a good amount of quivers too.

1 green salad = 20 min
3 green salad = 1 hour

most ET ( Specially if solo sniper ) is finished within 2 hours To 2 hours and 30 min. so i putted 8 green salads for a max of 2 hours and 40 min.

HOWEVER

some snipers only brings like 2-3 green salads and only used them during high floors. You can do this too if you want ~~~

soo it's up to you if you want that +5 dex from the beginning or not... also... i can carry all of those without reaching 90% weight ( thought just a little more and my weight would already be 90%.. Soo just organize your item weight )

This guide should be completed with hand/wrist stretches, just saying. Solo sniper is no joke.

• No1 1

Question here: Which is better for sniper: 2 ifrit briss, 2 sting briss or 1 sting+1 ifrit briss? I'm mostly on my end game now as a sniper. Need your thoughts, thank you in advance!

Posted (edited)

i thought going vit build with LT sleip is better? since u switch alot gec is not going to heal ur sp much. juz bring more gj. and u can use less greenies. they are mainly for when u are on LKH. go 57vit, with valk helm u will have 97 vit.

LT sleip gives u more hp than gec and it gives u dmg as well.

Edited by MoonSun&Stars

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, badong2190 said:

Question here: Which is better for sniper: 2 ifrit briss, 2 sting briss or 1 sting+1 ifrit briss? I'm mostly on my end game now as a sniper. Need your thoughts, thank you in advance!

2 bris sting if u can hit 200 dex. if not juz 1 sting 1 ifrit. if u can hit 210 dex that is even better but i can only hit 210 dex with 10dex food.

Edited by MoonSun&Stars

6 hours ago, MoonSun&Stars said:

2 bris sting if u can hit 200 dex. if not juz 1 sting 1 ifrit. if u can hit 210 dex that is even better but i can only hit 210 dex with 10dex food.

So 210 dex is the max stat you need to achieve optimum dps? (note: 3 alt snipers have no bonuses yet, only 1 got it. Total of 4 snipers here).

u definitely nd all the bonuses to reach maximum dps. the 190 or 200 dex and above is juz the dps advantage u can get from bris sting & ifrit or bris sting & sting combo.

definitely get the bonuses while ur on celeb rings first. no point buying bris if u still dont have bonuses.

u definitely nd all the bonuses to reach maximum dps. the 190 or 200 dex and above is juz the dps advantage u can get from bris sting & ifrit or bris sting & sting combo.

definitely get the bonuses while ur on celeb rings first. no point buying bris if u still dont have bonuses.

Thanks for that, but then I have one sniper who got all bonuses up now, the other 3 don't have it yet. Guess I have to find a bonus ing farmer again here on the forum threads. And I made 1 briss now.

u can use 1 celeb and 1 bris[sting] combo for now. or if u wanna put ifrit in the bris is fine too as ifrit gives crit as well. When u switch over to crit gears it is easier to hit ur 100 crit.