GM Seiren

The Eden Group

Awesome job to the admins and GM Phoenix,  when GM Seiren said it would be a big update . I never thought it would be this big.. thanks for the effort

1 minute ago, Sekizan Takuya said:

So basically.. uhhh bronze coins and exps and buffs.

More like:

• Bronze Coins
  • Eden Merit Badges
  • Copper Coins here and there
  • Buffs
  • Sweet new reward shops with useful items for everybody
  • Rare skill scrolls
  • New quests, guiding newer and mid-range players through the game with powerful new gears
  • ...and much more, really.
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, Sekizan Takuya said:

So basically.. uhhh bronze coins and exps and buffs.

So basically.. uhhh no. :D

• Heh 3
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

This is more like an overhaul than a mere big update /fsh/fsh/fsh
Still can't believe that implementing Eden quest to pre-renewal gameplay is even possible. As a new player even the current contents are more than enough and now this. Always feel the hunting board system is a bit lacking so this is like the best way possible to address that.

Again thanks for the hardwork GM team!! /no1 /no1 /no1

• Like 1

Where can we find complete information on the new gears and possible enchantments?

Can't believe this is only the beginning of our 11th year anniversary 0_0 

@Doodelation  board exam or bounty board quest? hahaha

Leo.png

Wow Great patch, another level of adventure from TalonRO /fsh

btw, the garden of eden costume is 2500 C, what type of currency use for that? Bronze Coin? Cooper Coin? or New types of Coin?

are we going to have like the weapon upgrade to +15 and armor +20 like renewer version?

17 minutes ago, Keigo Kaneshiro said:

Wow Great patch, another level of adventure from TalonRO /fsh

btw, the garden of eden costume is 2500 C, what type of currency use for that? Bronze Coin? Cooper Coin? or New types of Coin?

are we going to have like the weapon upgrade to +15 and armor +20 like renewer version?

The currency for that shop is Eden Merit Badges.

As for your upgrade question, no, those are Renewal mechanics.

• Thanks 1

The Eden Soccer balls have KS protection. Is that on purpose?

all i can say is..

Awesome update.. /psh

I'm very happy to see everybody enjoying the content, it makes it all that much more worth it! I hope you have fun everyone. :)

Now to address some questions haha~

2 hours ago, Shendel said:

Where can we find complete information on the new gears and possible enchantments?

At some point we will create a dedicated section for this. :)

55 minutes ago, Cueio said:

The Eden Soccer balls have KS protection. Is that on purpose?

No, this wasn't intended at all, but it can be looked into. For now, we just have to disable noks.

37 minutes ago, koenings said:

sorry,, i cant find npc kiren for eden quest,, can you help me??

A hint would be that he's located in the map where the most Porcellios are. Don't forget to use the questlog as well. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Sweet,   Oh god the work this must have taken.  I remember it in renewal with official server before I found Tro made me cringe as it basically invalidated all the old gear since those gears never got updated. heh  Looking forward to see what you did with it :)

Yes it indeed took several months! Lots of coffees perished every morning, lots of bug testing occurred, several scripts were rewritten, adjusted, or created from the ground up. Eden had to go through various changes for it to be compatible and to make it quality for the pre-renewal settings, but eventually it got to a comfortable state. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • No1 4

Mannnn I'm speechless...

This is all I thought about suggesting, and to see it being implemented out of nowhere... just wow... @GM Phoenix and everyone, my dears, thank you for bringing a little bit of the RO old magic to all of us!!!  /oops/oops/oops

NY5OPT1.thumb.gif.1b6fc830be1c77fbe70029c7850590f2.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GM Seiren
      There’s nothing better than a great weekend with friends on TalonRO! Whether you’re exploring through the Eden Group missions and offerings, taking on one of Midgard’s challenging deep dungeons, gearing up for a riveting GMC, or adventuring your way through in classic style - a weekend on TalonRO is always fun and exciting!
      But it’s even better when there’s an EXP event! This weekend, we’re having a special 12x EXP weekend, along with an additional +25% EXP for completing Eden Group board quests!
      Enjoy this special weekend of additional adventuring with friends starting this Friday, July 13 (a lucky day in this case!) just after midnight through Sunday, July 15 ending at 11:59pm.
      The added bonus experience is an opportunity to go on an adventure with a new party, explore a dungeon that you've never tried before, or conquer that difficult instance you've been meaning to take on! With 12x EXP this weekend, your effort will be maximized to its fullest. We hope that you have a great weekend exploring all that Midgard has to offer.

Enjoy 12x Base and Job EXP rates this weekend as special thanks for being part of the TalonRO community! Our EXP rate bonus weekend will begin at one minute after midnight on Friday, July 13th and end at 11:59pm on Sunday, July 15th. The voting goal will be temporarily paused during this time to ensure the EXP remains in effect. Be sure to still vote for higher rates when the bonus weekend ends - your votes will still count during this time for when the EXP event ends! You’ll also receive an additional +25% EXP on all Eden Group board quests, making it a great time to start or complete some of these great new adventures! This bonus also carries over to the Item Turn Ins - so try them out for additional amazing experience!
      In addition, please be sure to look forward to the upcoming Battlegrounds release as well as our Summer festivities!
      Thank you everyone and enjoy!
    • By particle28
      See, I was doing this quest in the Eden Group  called "Conquer the Orc Village" and it includes slaying Baby Orcs but the thing is I've been circling around Orc Village  but no Orc in diapers is to be seen. So I decided to abandon the Option A of the quest to try Option B but the NPC Borya nor Hooshka has the REMOVE quest option.  How do I go about this problem?
    • By GM Seiren
      Welcome to the Eleventh Anniversary of TalonRO! This year marks an incredible milestone for the life of the game that we all love - and we're kicking off this incredible anniversary with the rollout of a major new feature that has been months in the making: The Eden Group! This, plus a special kick-off week of 12x rates and new additions to TalonRO, provides an incredible update to the adventure in Midgard. We hope that you enjoy this new offering of great content - and as always, happy gaming!

We're starting off our celebration of our eleventh anniversary with a special increased rate week! Now's the time to take advantage of a great party adventure, grind your way through tough challenges, or take on the all-new Eden Group adventure below to get a new character into amazing shape!
      12x Base and Job rates are now in effect this week! 25% EXP bonus on Eden Group Board Quests. Our EXP rate bonus week will end on March 10th, so be sure to still vote for higher rates when the bonus week ends.
      Today, we're proud to announce the latest expansive update to TalonRO, The Eden Group! The new Eden Group will replace the former Monster Board NPC. In its place comes a huge wealth of expansive additions from the Eden Group - including so much more than just a hunting board! We're talking about completely new equipment that's friendly to both newcomers as well as experienced players, a wealth of exclusive new rewards, buffs, and amazing items, a wide variety of brand new exclusive services, and so much more!
      The Eden Group on TalonRO isn't like anything you may have tried before - which is so true of a lot of TalonRO content! We've redesigned and reimagined the Eden Group experience from the ground-up, with a renewed sense of adventure and amazing features that are designed to work in detailed ways with the TalonRO ecosystem. We can't wait for you to try it and explore Midgard again with the a familiar, nostalgic sense of wonder in a whole new way!
      The new Eden Group is now available on TalonRO! This expansive update features new quests, great challenges, amazing items, new buffs, and a world of hidden treasures to explore and continue to enjoy Visit our special Eden Group announcement for full details on all of these amazing features! Further Eden Group content is planned throughout the year, such as more great prizes and wonderful challenges - we hope that the Eden Group adventure will become part of your routine in your journey through Midgard! To celebrate this new release, the Board Quests from the Eden Group will reward you with 25% more EXP! For more information, please visit The Eden Group topic on our forums!

We're always looking to improve a few smaller things on TalonRO as well to improve your gameplay experience - from big events to small details. We hope that you'll enjoy the following notes on changes inside of Midgard this month:
      The weekly limit on Bronze Coins has now been increased to 200! Previously, this limit was set at 175. This is in honor of the new Eden Group content rollout! The Daily Slot Machine has been moved from Prontera to the Eden Group HQ.
      This month's Tam Tam's Gift region takes us deep into that ancient and nostalgic dungeon of the Morroc Pyramids! Journey through the depths of this classic dungeon, both in its regular version and also Nightmare Mode offering  - and fight against this month's Champion Monsters to earn yourself valuable coins, additional experience, and much more!
      The Pyramid Dungeons are home to this month's TTG region! I This includes both the classic and Nightmare Mode versions of this dungeons as well. This month's Champion Monsters are: Mummy, Mimic, Verit, Drainliar, and Isis.
      Finally, this month's latest Costume Box includes a variety of enjoyable new and rare costumes - the Rainbow Sigrun's remain the extra rare get, but new additions such as the Royal Mantle Costume, Eleanor Yellow Wig costume, and the White Bird Rose! Other additions to this month's box make it one worth obtaining - and be sure to do so, as each month a new box with new contents will take its place! March's costume box is currently available in the Reward Guru - and we hope that you get something fun to show off to the world of Midgard!
      This month's March Costume Box include the following items: Rainbow Sigrun Wings Costume Royal Mantle Costume Eleanor Yellow Wig Costume White Bird Rose Costume Cat in Mouth Costume Idun's Green Apple Costume Blue Rose Eyepatch Costume Black Feather Beret Costume Power of Thor Costume Bride's Flower Crown Costume Nekoring Hat Costume