Last minute entry, hopefully this still counts. /heh

IGN: Crowen Eirinschwartz

GM Elixia Challenge: Pixel Player Pusher

GM Venus Challenge: Shape Shifter

CrowHat.thumb.png.bfbed81c23fa5ae7063eb3e42737e74d.png

• Like 2
  • No1 1

Upper:

5abf7cdf2d536_ArchWizardFerriguminsHat.thumb.png.7ae33eda6f3c16b3cab6a7a37f09db75.png

Middle:

5abf7cecb9cf7_ArchWizardFerriguminsEyePatch.thumb.png.65cea7d9ebe56b06580b2a2e0cc03ff0.png

Lower:

5abf7cfccb008_ArchWizardFerriguminsAura.thumb.png.ea8a31052e3d7c66473a806624531e08.png

This was a lot of fun to make!

Full Story:

lighthalzen3.png.a12fe018cc3a6fcb5deaf2ff8b5c8800.png

Wizard Ferrigumin was the first attempt at a forced rebirth using the artifical Heart of Ymir in the Varmundt Regenschirm Laboratory.

Ferrigumin's rebirth to High Wizard was a total failure. She now possessed terrific magic power but; was unable to cast any spell.

download.jpg.3354aebf3525d7eb476ba9c28143620d.jpgHer life long rival, Kathryne was the second Wizard to undergo the experiment. In light of Kathryne's successful rebirth; Ferrigumin begged Rekenber to attempt the experiment a second time. Rekenber denied her and locked her away in the basement of the Labratory.

Ferrigumin was later discovered by researcher Wolfchev; whom agreed to perform the experiment a second time.

Bio4.jpg.4a03f7ffb49181e2febd2fd821bb5af5.jpg

As the experiment  was underway, a captive Cat o'Nine Tails escaped its cell and attacked Wolfchev.

Wolfchev, near death, desperately pushed the Cat o'Nine Tails into Ferrigumin's Tank.

_ro__wolfchev_s_lab__a_reprise_by_krwawnik-d9922nq.png.6cb0829f4e8c86e01e36da57dd7fb074.png

All light in the laboratory was snuffed out, the frame of the holding tank buckled and bent. Glass cracked and shattered.

In the darkness a pair of crimson eyes opened.

Estranged laughter and the tingling of a bell echoed off the walls in the laboratory. 

The final word Wolfchev heard was....

Explosnyan!

Arch Wizard Ferrigumin was the last experiment of Wolfchev's Laboratory. 

All three floors of the Laboratory were completely destroyed.

The upper floors of the Varmundt Regenschirm Laboratory were set ablaze.

The resulting explosion of the first and last Arch Wizard was felt throughout the Rune-Midgarts Kingdom.

I take no credit for the pictures used in this story! I only take credit for the story itself. ^-^

Challenges!

• The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)
  • The GM Zelda Challenge:        8900.gif +1 Magical Girl : Create a headgear inspired by your favourite Magical Girl!
  • The GM Radius Challenge:      8900.gif +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

That’s it everyone! 
Thank you for participating and for all your outstanding, amazing entries! We all can't wait to get the judging started! /slur

Winners will be announced soon, so please keep yourself posted! /no1 

i_logo.gif

• Like 1
  • Heh 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1
  • Wah 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By GM Seiren
      There’s nothing better than a great weekend with friends on TalonRO! Whether you’re exploring through the Eden Group missions and offerings, taking on one of Midgard’s challenging deep dungeons, gearing up for a riveting GMC, or adventuring your way through in classic style - a weekend on TalonRO is always fun and exciting!
      But it’s even better when there’s an EXP event! This weekend, we’re having a special 12x EXP weekend, along with an additional +25% EXP for completing Eden Group board quests!
      Enjoy this special weekend of additional adventuring with friends starting this Friday, July 13 (a lucky day in this case!) just after midnight through Sunday, July 15 ending at 11:59pm.
      The added bonus experience is an opportunity to go on an adventure with a new party, explore a dungeon that you've never tried before, or conquer that difficult instance you've been meaning to take on! With 12x EXP this weekend, your effort will be maximized to its fullest. We hope that you have a great weekend exploring all that Midgard has to offer.

Enjoy 12x Base and Job EXP rates this weekend as special thanks for being part of the TalonRO community! Our EXP rate bonus weekend will begin at one minute after midnight on Friday, July 13th and end at 11:59pm on Sunday, July 15th. The voting goal will be temporarily paused during this time to ensure the EXP remains in effect. Be sure to still vote for higher rates when the bonus weekend ends - your votes will still count during this time for when the EXP event ends! You’ll also receive an additional +25% EXP on all Eden Group board quests, making it a great time to start or complete some of these great new adventures! This bonus also carries over to the Item Turn Ins - so try them out for additional amazing experience!
      In addition, please be sure to look forward to the upcoming Battlegrounds release as well as our Summer festivities!
      Thank you everyone and enjoy!
    • By Reclusio Perpetua
      Hello Players! Since I've been playing TalonRO for years, I want to add some fun in the server besides from participating GM events. I ask permission and got approved by a GM to make an event!  
      So, I have 1,000 Gift Boxes in my kafra storage and will also serve as a Part 2 guide in the future which will be the last guide for opening Gift Boxes.
      HOW TO PLAY: Guess the number of Old Purple Boxes that I will get from opening 1,000 Gift Boxes
      HOW TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS: Players who luckily guessed it correctly will be rewarded by me through mailbox (I will post my character Reclusio Perpetua rewarding the winners in the thread through video)
      REWARDS: 
      8M : 1st player who made an entry and guessed it correctly.
      2m : 2nd player who made an entry and guessed it correctly.
      1m : 3rd player who made an entry and guessed it correctly.
      1m : 4th player who made an entry and guessed it correctly.
      1m : 5th player who made an entry and guessed it correctly.
      In case that nobody guessed it correctly. The first 5 entries who guessed it very close to the correct amount will be rewarded by me.

Warning: 
      1. Any multiple entries will be considered disqualified.
      2. Any edits in your entry will be considered disqualified.
      3. Multiple forum accounts is a violation of TalonRO rules. 

Duration of the event: 1 week  (I will post a reply of "closed" after 1 week and entries after my "closed" reply will no longer be counted. I will post a video of my char opening 1k Gift Boxes after I close the event so that players will see and can also verify it for themselves. I will verify the winners within 24 hours after I reply "closed".
      There must only be 1 entry per player.
      Each player must follow this format for their entry: (Must be red bold, and complete words, no apostrophes) Here is a sample entry:
      "This is my entry: 20 Old Purple Boxes
      Mail it to this IGN if I win: blame20"

You may review the guide for estimates. Will you be the lucky one?  
      EDIT: Event will close on Saturday - July 7, 2018 server time.
      EDIT: Do not make your IGNs complicated especially IGNs with mixed letter (i) and small letter (L) and other related confusing and complex IGNs. 
    • By GM Venus
      Season's Greetings, Talonians!  
      Christmas is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate it with a rare Snow Bunny Pet!
      For this event we need you players to change up famous Christmas songs and add a TalonRO theme to it!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Mechanics ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Change the lyrics of any famous English Christmas song by adding TalonRO themes and words to it.  The funnier and wittier, the better! Here's an example: Original song:
      Silent Night
      Holy Night
      All is calm
      All is bright
      Round yon virgin
      Mother and child

Changed lyrics:
      Santa Poring
      Where are you now?
      Lutie's calm
      Show up now
      Shower us gifts
      Some Vanilla gears

Players will choose either to change the lyrics of one (1) whole verse or chorus. An example would be:  [VERSE]
      I don't want a lot for Christmas
      There is just one thing I need
      I don't care about the presents
      Underneath the Christmas tree
      I don't need to hang my stocking
      There upon the fireplace
      Santa Claus won't make me happy
      With a toy on Christmas Day
      OR
      [CHORUS]
      Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
      Let earth receive her King;
      Let every heart prepare Him room,
      And Heaven and nature sing,
      And Heaven and nature sing,
      And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Rules ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Entries must fit within the Christmas and TalonRO theme; Entries must be completely original, you can't copy from someone else; Only one entry allowed per person; Post all your entries on this thread; Include your in-game name in your post; Deadline is on 25th December, 12:00 Server Time  
      ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Prizes ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The THREE (3) most creative entries will receive the following:  1x Snow Bunny Pet  1x GM Box of your choosing  3x  Christmas Gift Box  5x Santa's Bag  5x Christmas Music Box  
      In addition, all qualifying entries will receive a consolation gift as a thank you for participation!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○ Challenges ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

A caroling contest wouldn't be fun without extra challenges now, would it?
      Take these Challenges to line your heavy pockets with even more TC!
      Be sure to tell us in your post which challenge you chose to take on.
      Non-winners are not eligible for the challenges.
      You may take on ONE challenge only.

● The Composer Challenge: Compose it! -  +2 Change the lyrics of one whole Christmas song.
      ○ The Director Challenge: Direct it! -  +5 Make a creative in-game music video of your entry.
      Video should be uploaded on youtube. ● The Artist Challenge: Draw it!-  +5 Draw something that will showcase the lyrics of your song.
      Art must be 600px wide by 400px tall. Example: ○ The Singer Challenge: Sing it! -  +5 Record yourself while singing the lyrics of your entry.
      Feel free to use any musical instruments. Be creative!  

Post all your amazing creations on this thread and awe us! Best of luck and Happy Holidays Talonians!!!

GMs reserve the right to pick fewer than three winners if no/not enough entries are suitable