Sign in to follow this  
GM Elixia

TalonRO Custom Headgear Design Contest

-In-Game Name  : Lyranis, Kimina, or other

The GM Radius Challenge :   8900.gif +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear !
T
he GM Spica Challenge :   8900.gif +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it !

Ok first, i want to say that my photoshop skills are all gone cause i didn't draw there for soooo long T_T !! I hope you will like it ^^ ! The Fur, and Antenna are like "fur" type, but my skills are...You know XD...
And i just wanted to say that i LOVEEEEEEE the work of @kcilds , his "The Doom of Despair" is just magic !!!! 

Upper : 
test-concours-2.thumb.png.365eed5ee5cb695584aca2cb33ad0006.png

Middle : 
test-1.thumb.png.f868ecbba46c42d7c18bc71da48c38ba.png

Lower : 
Test-3-concours.thumb.png.e9bb76420b67622b0bf912d02225253b.png

And here an exemple of all of them together ^^ : 
dfggdfvfdfd.thumb.png.e18f2b26e2527fcd2e3a56453f4f0b48.png

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

On 3/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Blue-chan said:

TalonRO-CustomHeadgearDesignContest-CatCommunicatorHatCalico1TalonRO-CustomHeadgearDesignContest-CatCommunicatorHatCalico2

OMG this one is super cute! /fsh Please keep your awesome entries coming! /lv

• No1 1

On 3/12/2018 at 1:37 PM, Riiko said:

The link for downloading the file are gone :(

Hi @Riiko! It's now back up again! Sorry for the 404 /sry

On 3/6/2018 at 7:21 AM, bchan03 said:

IGN: Rikkon

FIXED THE FONT FOR EVERY ENTRY WEW!

GLAD I SAW IT BEFORE THE DEADLINE xD

My 1st entry is a 3 Piece Headgear, i'll do better on the following entries, I just had to get this out of my head xD

• The GM Radius Challenge:      8900.gif +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear!

HEAD.png.1006f685470ad2f871e6694b30fb5788.png

Judgemental Arrows

5aa28519038da_Entry1JudgementalArrows.thumb.jpg.52089712d6ad34f278884c2c7d01135c.jpg

Closed eyes

5aa284dbf126e_Entry1ClosedEyes.thumb.jpg.07013be2da1eca530514f1bec79e7eaa.jpg

Grit Teeth

5aa284ddd4d70_Entry1GritTeeth.thumb.jpg.aea2434258da88d993c2b2cd46b8f4e8.jpg

2nd entry, this one plays with my IGN: Rikkon = Nokkir

I did say I was gonna do better for my other entries xD

• The GM Rainbow Challenge:  8900.gif +3 Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them : Use your imagination to create an original and new magical beast, then base your headgear on that new beast and provide its backstory in its description.
  • The GM Radius Challenge:      8900.gif +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear!

SET.thumb.jpg.14309013db809c75b651db410eb6f10b.jpg

posting this just so you know the monster this gear came from, I'm doing it full body for a contest in facebook :D

Lets see you try to fight this guy head on. 

28906639_10212929021793069_1450470859_n.jpg.22a88d5d16de23aaccb1198b1c98c142.jpgUntitled-2.png.8e1c90a1dc352d6e787fda5c2698bb45.png

Upper

5aa289e77363a_E21.thumb.jpg.bc8188aa21830ffc0c494069ebb21ad0.jpg

Mid

5aa289e975c42_E22.thumb.jpg.4eea138e9846f5649960dbabdec5cbf9.jpg

Lower

5aa289ebb8816_E23.thumb.jpg.0777726c293cecbfb9b7541fe89edc1f.jpg

3rd Entry

BUNNY WABBIT!!!

• The GM Lance Challenge:        8900.gif +1 Fuzzy Hare : Create a headgear that oozes bunny appeal!
  • The GM Spica Challenge:         8900.gif +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it!
  • The GM Copal Challenge:        8900.gif +1 Disguise Yourself Create a headgear that covers your face.
  • Untitled-1.png.b16c627708bf28d0f5630df956b6fe4c.png

E3.thumb.jpg.06672136ab0fd6d5eb371ee4ebaa81d9.jpg

@GM Elixia - Question :)
I submitted 3 entries but basically 7 head gears all in all. will that be counted as 7 entries? or just 3 since the 1st 2 entries are a set?

Thank you for your reply in advance ^_^

You can have it as 7 entries if you so wish — but you would have to forfeit the GM Radius Challenge, I recommend sticking onto it being sets — and if that is a set, then it'll be counted as 3 entries :) /no1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Added Standalone Headgear: Poring-like Bunny! /crwd

On 3/13/2018 at 11:20 PM, GM Venus said:

OMG this one is super cute! /fsh Please keep your awesome entries coming! /lv

Thanks, I'm happy you think so! /lv

Edited by Blue-chan
  • Love 1

On 13/03/2018 at 10:27 AM, Riiko said:

-In-Game Name  : Lyranis, Kimina, or other
And i just wanted to say that i LOVEEEEEEE the work of @kcilds , his "The Doom of Despair" is just magic !!!! 

Your words fill my heart with love and joy! /awsm

I really wish I could make more entries and create a pixel art for all those awesome entries but I got no more time /desp

I think aside from who wins.. the game should get all these headgears for the sake of "I want to wear them all!"

• Love 1
  • No1 1

Yippee - another competition! I love how unique this challenge is! 

My Character IGN: Maybelline 

Entry #1, inspired by my profound love of llamas. :wub: Entry made in watercolour paint.

Potentially applicable to:

• The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc

Background - Llama Lore:

Lucifer the Llama knew he was different to all the other llamas for as long as he can remember. His parents explained to him that he had a rare condition called 'Dworphism' or 'Dwerfism', Quite frankly, he cannot remember the exact term anymore because whether he liked it or not, he was a bona fide micro llama. Nevertheless, for what he lacked in stature, he more than made up for with his big personality. His great ambition is to be a Battle Commando - poised on the top of his foot soldier, he is well-positioned to lead the ranks and shout commands, guiding his squad towards victory.

TalonRO  —  Custom Headgear Design Contest Template - Blushing Llama.png

Entry #2 as I've been in the mood to create something fairytale-themed. This one is also a watercolour painting.

Fitting this under:

The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc

The GM Phoenix Challenge:   8900.gif +2 Mythical Hat : Create a headgear that's based on Norse Mythology, or another real world mythology of your choosing. (based on the Frog Prince fairy tale best known by the Brothers Grimm)

Background - Froggy Fable:

Tedward the Fifth was only a boy when he was crowned His Majesty, successor to King Chedward the Third. Disinterested in the life of politics and his royal duties, he was much more distracted by his mischievous pursuits to satisfy his curiosities while exploring the castle and its many rooms.  His favourite pastime was visiting the old biochemist's laboratory when Murfinkel the tinkerer wasn't around.

One afternoon, he silently crept in while the old spook was out collecting mushrooms from a nearby forest. The sights, sounds and smells of the laboratory always overwhelmed his senses and he was mesmerised while watching the plumes of colourful smoke waft lazily out of cauldrons of all sizes. On this visit, he was drawn to a suspended test tube of a brilliantly coloured liquid that kept indecisively changing  from pink to blue to green.

Upon inspection, the liquid in the test tube smelled like watermelon and strawberries. He was feeling particularly bold and so drew it to his lips and took a sip. Without warning, his eyes grew blurry and he watched the room grow bigger and bigger - wait no, he was shrinking! Before he knew it, he had morphed into a small rosy-cheeked frog. On the wooden floor lay the tube, the inscription on its side reading: "Antidote: True Love's Kiss".

TalonRO  —  Custom Headgear Design Contest Template - Lotus Frog.png

Entry #3

All my entries have been animal-themed so far - can you tell I love adorable things... :P

Painted with watercolour.

The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)

The GM Spica Challenge:         8900.gif +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it!

Background - Teddy Tales:

There once was an especially gifted sorceress named Aeria who gave birth to a baby girl named Lissa. Her daughter was the apple of her eye and her joy and pride. However, her happiness was cut short and her world was shattered to pieces when the kingdom's most well-respected  fortune teller delivered her grave news. The mystic warned her that her baby wouldn't live beyond the age of three due to ominous forces that wanted to claim the child's precious life.  Aeria took matters into her own hands and cast protective spells all around their home that repelled dark energy. She also hand-stitched a small teddy bear and bewitched it with a powerful incantation that meant it would guard her daughter from any evil.

TalonRO  —  Custom Headgear Design Contest Template - Safety Bear.png

Entry #4

Inspired by Scandinavian mythology about the Kraken, an octopus or squid with a body so large, it can be mistaken for an island!

The GM Phoenix Challenge:   8900.gif +2 Mythical Hat : Create a headgear that's based on Norse Mythology, or another real world mythology of your choosing.

The GM Mikzie Challenge:      8900.gif +1 Mermaid Melody : Create a headgear inspired by the ocean!

The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)

Background - Finn's Final Memory:

Leaning against the balustrade, Finn felt the cool sea breeze and the warm sun on his face as he closed his eyes and thought about his wife whom he'd kissed goodbye before he set sail three months ago. It was a bright and sunny day, the skies were clear, the sea was calm and the wind was strong enough to keep the ship moving steadily forward.

His cargo ship was delivering crabs and he was due back home in a week's time. "Not long before I'm home sweet home," he thought wistfully. The huge old ship gently swayed as the waves lapped at its sides. Finn was a responsible young man and the breadwinner of his family who depended on his work at sea to afford a modest living.

Finn's thoughts of home evaporated as he was suddenly aware that the ship had ground to a complete halt. Eerily, the wind was still blowing strong and yet the ship stood still. So very still. Not even the waves seemed to gently rock the ship any longer. Finn opened his eyes and looked down at the water to work out what might have ceased their movement. The rest of the crew were indoors, probably having a mid-afternoon siesta as it was much too hot to stand outside on the wooden deck. It was as if their ship had landed ashore given its stillness, and yet they were in the middle of the deep blue sea.

All of a sudden, the front bow of the ship violently jolted downwards and Finn tumbled headfirst over the balcony. He hung over the side of the ship with one hand, desperately clinging on for dear life as the drop below him to the sea was a distance of 20 feet. The ship maintained its bizarre position as the front half appeared to have been tugged down low by an invisible force, causing the rear end of the ship to tilt sharply upwards. Finn's fingers couldn't hold his body weight anymore and he fell to the sea, cold water shocking his system as he was submerged beneath. 

He swam up to get his head above water and catch his breath, and as soon as he broke the surface, he heard his crew's screams of terror. Turning his head back towards the ship, he saw an impossibly large beast with many tentacles wrapped around the ship dragging it downwards.

5aaeb2d29dd28_TalonROCustomHeadgearDesignContestTemplate-KrakenoftheDeep.thumb.png.196c8b859481af29fc215413b4a303ab.png

Back view:

Spoiler

5aaeb320b754b_KrakenBackView.thumb.png.a5955731eab24b10efb7e6be619a114a.png

Entry #5

Because Spring is here at last and the clocks move forward tonight, why not! :D

• The GM Haru Challenge:         8900.gif +1 Flower Forever : Create a headgear inspired by spring and stylise it with flowers!
  • The GM Venus Challenge:       8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)

Background - Forest Forgetfulness:

The Goddess of Spring had a lot on her mind this morning as she tiptoed through the misty forest, trying to stay as inconspicuous as possible. The God of Winter was giving her a hard time - he refused to fall asleep and let her have her reign of the land! It was her turn but his frosty stubbornness was unmoving. If he were to catch her crossing over into his territory... she didn't even want to think about what could happen next. She didn't like confrontation. "Ouch!" In her deep troubled thoughts she'd absent-mindedly forgotten to look where she was stepping. With her bare foot she'd accidentally stepped right onto a thorny vine and she could see it had pricked her skin. She took off her floral hairband and rested it on a few branches as she sat down on a small tree stump to pick the thorn out of her foot.

TalonRO  —  Custom Headgear Design Contest Template - Birds of Spring.png

To view my paintings in a larger size, please visit my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artbyjassietea/ :lol:

Edited by jassietea
Adding 5th entry
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, Chirii said:

/gawi/gawiINGAME NAME: Chichiri~

/gawi/gawiGuild : Optimism

/!FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE T-RO TEAM FOR GIVING US (PLAYERS) A CHANCE TO EXPRESS AND SHARE OUR TALENTS./!

/gratI REALLY THINK Y'ALL GUYS ARE DOIN REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB!/grat

/awsm/awsmI AM NO "PRO" WHEN IT COMES TO THIS BUT I LOVE ART<3 IN ANY FORM OF IT!/awsm/awsm

/heh/hehSO YEEAH! ILL GIVE IT A TRY/heh/heh

(ALSO ID LIKE TO ADD, THE PROCESS ON HOW I MADE THIS)

Final2.jpg

Sketches.jpg

CostumeEntree2018.jpg

I like this one, reminds me of a feather beret.

• Fsh 2
  • Love 1

/wah I feel like i'm fighting in a nuclear war with only my fists! Why are you guys so good?

As I said...I'm not an artist, I'm just someone with ideas /heh

Here we go:

IGN: Cueio

Entry 1: The Paper mask (middle and lower headgear)

Spoiler

The Paper Mask

--------

Entry 2: Wireless Speaker (Upper Headgear)

Spoiler

Wireless Speaker

--------

Entry 3: Fake Tongue(Lower Headgear)

Spoiler

FakeTongue

--------

Entry 4: Lunar Lunatic (Upper Headgear)

Spoiler

LunarLunatic

--------

Entry 5: Skull of Archer (Upper Headgear) --- AoA parody

Spoiler

Entry_SkullofArcher.thumb.png.d2e467fc063e408e7caffabd0f5e6e64.png

--------

Entry 6: Strange Bard Hat (upper headgear)

Spoiler

Entry_StrangeBardHat.thumb.png.72038fb229a748c0b6cdf8c03a49c559.png

---

Edited by Cueio
MOAR ENTRIES
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 3
  • Heh 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Here i go again with a new entry ^^

-In-Game Name  : Lyranis, Kimina, *Nutella* or other~~

The GM Venus Challenge  :    8900.gif +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc)

This time, i decided to make a snake/scarf ! To explain, his tongue will go out and in as an animation ^^ (I hope you understand what i mean XD)
And of COURSE ! You can change the color of it !!
The quest will be similar to the winter scarf i guess =) !

•Upper / Lower headgear : 
cute-baby-snake.thumb.png.e3b515920d9e8f0f09c94748939b9b77.png

Here a view of what it looks like to wear it =D : 
5aafd5e906cb2_cutesnakehat.png.7f795bf1c24b675a9f6815ce246bc923.png

I really hope you will like it =D !!!!

Edited by Riiko
  • Like 3
  • Heh 1
  • Love 5

Added 3-Piece Headgear Sets: Phantom Thief (White and Black Variants) and Sweet Hallucinations!

Yep, I've been busy. /crwd

On 3/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, Chirii said:

Final2.jpg

I like that cap! The thing in the middle reminds me of the Monkey King's circlet (from Chinese mythology), and the cloud wind thingy reminds me of those on the game Okami (based on Japanese mythology). /heh

On 3/17/2018 at 10:09 PM, Cueio said:

/wah I feel like i'm fighting in a nuclear war with only my fists! Why are you guys so good?

Haha, don't worry, you're not the only one! I'm not much of an artist myself, and I'm also an ideas person. /heh

I think as long as we're having fun designing these headgears and putting our ideas on (digital) paper, we're all good. /no1

And the Lunar Lunatic one is pretty fun! Like Nyan Cat but a Lunatic bunny on the moon. /heh

Edited by Blue-chan
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

On 3/17/2018 at 2:09 PM, Cueio said:

Here we go:

IGN: Cueio

Entry 1: The Paper mask (middle and lower headgear)

Reveal hidden contents

The Paper Mask

--------

Entry 2: Wireless Speaker (Upper Headgear)

Reveal hidden contents

Wireless Speaker

--------

Entry 3: Fake Tongue(Lower Headgear)

Reveal hidden contents

FakeTongue

--------

Entry 4: Lunar Lunatic (Upper Headgear)

Reveal hidden contents

LunarLunatic

--------

Entry 5: Skull of Archer (Upper Headgear) --- AoA parody

Reveal hidden contents

Entry_SkullofArcher.thumb.png.d2e467fc063e408e7caffabd0f5e6e64.png

--------

Entry 6: Strange Bard Hat (upper headgear)

Reveal hidden contents

Entry_StrangeBardHat.thumb.png.72038fb229a748c0b6cdf8c03a49c559.png

---

Not to worry and lose hope! We do consider how clever it is to and other factors in terms of judging :) It's not always a beauty contest blue-chan :3

I do have to admit though! All these entries are amazing and well thought in detail! /fsh

7 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Is Hode hat okay? I ask before making it. Don't wanna get disqualified.

Yes :)

For those who haven't submitted yet, this is a reminder that we only have a few more days until the end of this forum contest and the chance to win a really cute exclusive pet "Moonlight" — and! EDEN MERIT BADGES among other lovely prizes. So submit your entries before time runs out!/no1

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

On 04/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, GM Elixia said:
  • Use this LINK to download the Adobe Photoshop .PSD file and the Transparent .PNG file

The link is no more available. I had to save the PNG file of your post: is that ok?

Anyway, please find here one of my ideas =3

IGN : Lucie Logos

Entry1: Trollface hairband

Well... I won't tease ya! All is in the item desciption XD

This is a 3/4 view.

TRO_trollface_3quarter.thumb.png.dfa8f73aa7e04dd237cabb6600471975.png

For the next one, I respected the following rule:

• The GM Copal Challenge:        8900.gif +1 Disguise Yourself Create a headgear that covers your face.

Entry2: Hipster assortment

This is a 3/4 view too.

I hope I won't hurt anyone with my funny description! Hahaha

xxx

TRO_hipster_3quarter.thumb.png.6a0d8855d5e994aa6133da5ed3f85257.png

The following item can be usefull, even in real life =)

However, I hope you don't need that in your daily life... be happy, peace! /gawi

Entry3: Cap of Anger

Each time you feel angry or nervous, well... relax, and think to the great philosopher F. Gump:

shit-happens.jpg

Is that not enough? Is anger really around your neck?

Ok, don't panic, listen to me.

Close your eyes and breath deeply.

Think to a relaxing place, with birds song, waterfall, wind blowing slowly the grass.

Breath slowly... relax...

* I put an hat on your head *

Tadaaa!

TRO_capofanger_3quarter.thumb.png.50d042f4b237ae09237cd407db4371d0.pngTRO_capofanger_example.png.7f94011e15ceb4f6c87dbab28ca8ac36.png

* You feel your anger flying away *

Can you see? Metallica was not right: Saint Anger is not around their neck... It is... on your head! /ho

(by the way, I suggest you to listen to Metallica - St Anger right now, it could relax you - or not! lol)

I have other ideas, but I don't think I'll have the time to draw it. Can it be extra entry??

Last but not least, thank you Blue-chan for your help =]

Edited by Lucifel
High Quality Images & additional content
  • Like 2
  • No1 1

On 3/25/2018 at 3:02 PM, • ρ j • said:

Hi. I cant download the template file

23 hours ago, Lucifel said:

The link is no more available. I had to save the PNG file of your post: is that ok?

Hey, pj and Lucifel, here's a copy of the PNG template so that you could get started (sadly I don't have the PSD version). Have fun!

5ab8b04485ec6_TalonROCustomHeadgearDesignContest-SubmissionTemplate.thumb.png.245da7dd8630a468b08bbd8befa0830a.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 2

Here my final and 3rd entry XD !

-In-Game Name  : Lyranis, Kimina, *Nutella* or other~~

The GM Radius Challenge  :   8900.gif +3 Undivided Tri-Forte : Create a three-piece headgear set consisting upper, middle and lower headgear !
The GM Mimi Challenge  :     8900.gif +1 Vision Impairment Is A Chance For Fashion : Create a headgear that covers the eyes !

This time, it's a vampire concept =) ! I hope you will like it ^^ !

-Upper : 
cross-vraiment-vrai.thumb.png.828f0c632ae8348b4eaca2f7035da43f.png

-Middle : 
tired-eyes.thumb.png.4b573454ab5a5a26867c8d37c5454576.png

-Lower :
teeth.thumb.png.a30e0990ee0d0e2b1c5b7819cf782439.png

And as always, here an expemple of how it can be weared ^^ !
5abd54050b34f_lordbyronset.png.ffa4afab47edda60bb6f9aba1e39a509.png

• Like 3
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

Um, just wanted to ask; is it past the deadline already? I managed to upload the last batch of my entries (Verantus Mane Veils) before 30th Mar 12am server time, though do edits done within 24 hours after that (fixing typos involving re-uploading entries, adding back story, etc) count? I certainly hope so, because I'm suddenly seeing a lot of typos I didn't see before... /desp

Good luck to all headgear designers here! /no1

Edited by Blue-chan
Typos galore. @_@
  • Love 1

Hey all, hope it's not too late.

ttt.png.80ae7b84a4e0662a28e297b11d9b5785.png

GM Elixia - Pixel Art

GM Phoenix - Norse Myth

GM Venus - Shape Shifter

On bodies, just for fun:

malebody.png

femalebody.png

Thanks for pointing me to the new template Blue-chan!

hatfilled.png

Edited by Thorhall
added template
  • Like 3
  • Fsh 4

4 minutes ago, Thorhall said:

Hey all, hope it's not too late. The link to file was missing so here's the item description:

Freyja's Troth

Hey Thorhall! I posted the PNG template a little while back (just scroll up or click this link); hopefully you'll make it before they close the thread! /no1

Also, nice headgear! I'm a sucker for wing-related headgears. /heh

• Fsh 1

IGN :  ***DON***

THIS IS MY ENTRY!!     this is upper head gear:

• The GM Luna Challenge:         8900.gif +1 Starfire : Create a headgear inspired by the moon & stars!

tro.png

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

On 3/25/2018 at 8:02 AM, • ρ j • said:

Hi. I cant download the template file

Hi all! The LINK is now up back and running again! /sry for the 404 /sob

On 3/25/2018 at 10:04 AM, Lucifel said:

Anyway, please find here one of my ideas =3

IGN : Lucie Logos

For the next one, I respected the following rule:

The following item can be usefull, even in real life =)

However, I hope you don't need that in your daily life... be happy, peace! /gawi

I have other ideas, but I don't think I'll have the time to draw it. Can it be extra entry??

Last but not least, thank you Blue-chan for your help =]

Yes! Using the PNG is fine! :) The link is now back up! :)

7 hours ago, Blue-chan said:

Um, just wanted to ask; is it past the deadline already? I managed to upload the last batch of my entries (Verantus Mane Veils) before 30th Mar 12am server time, though do edits done within 24 hours after that (fixing typos involving re-uploading entries, adding back story, etc) count? I certainly hope so, because I'm suddenly seeing a lot of typos I didn't see before... /desp

Nope we still have today as the last day so it's all good :)

Hi everyone!

This forum contest' deadline has been extended to tomorrow,  MARCH 31st, Midnight Server Time/slur /??

• Love 1
  • No1 2

19 hours ago, GM Elixia said:

Nope we still have today as the last day so it's all good :)

Thanks for the clarification! Glad to know my edits today are still fine. /heh

19 hours ago, GM Elixia said:

Hi everyone!

This forum contest' deadline has been extended to tomorrow,  MARCH 31st, Midnight Server Time/slur /??

Yay, nice! That extension allowed me to write the missing quest for my last batch of headgear series (Verantus Mane Veils), so I'm  happy. /heh

Edited by Blue-chan
Yay for extension!