Sign in to follow this  
ArcadeVex

Back to RO, Also

Hey Everyone,

I was thinking about trying to get back into RO, it's been a long time since I played steadily, but I have fond memories of hanging out in Payon dungeon shooting the s**t with other Alchemists while our humonculous's tore up some skeletons. Back on AnimaRO. I tried out the official ReStart server but it's a little spammy for me, and also it's like dead silence even in Prontera. I decided on TalonRO because it was number one on some private RO rank list. And I vaguely remember it being the server that sort of took over for AnimaRO after it went under. (I might be butchering a few terms here and there.)

Anyway I'm looking forward to starting up a fresh Alchemist and grinding away. 

Hi ArcadeVex,

Welcome to the server! You are not wrong ser~ (Somewhere along those lines) I hope you'll enjoy your comeback to RO with us! See you in-game.

Welcome.
If you had characters in AnimaRO they should be still here. Maybe your alchemist is still in Prison waiting for you.
You might like to send a ticket: https://panel.talonro.com/support/ with all possible information of your past life :) 11 years ago.

On 3/6/2018 at 9:47 AM, Ding said:

Welcome.
If you had characters in AnimaRO they should be still here. Maybe your alchemist is still in Prison waiting for you.
You might like to send a ticket: https://panel.talonro.com/support/ with all possible information of your past life :) 11 years ago.

Wow that would be a real trip man, I don't think I got far with any of my characters, but it'd be really cool to see my old guys again. 

• Like 1