Jump to content
MoonSun&Stars

About hidden enchant and attention concentrate

Recommended Posts

i realize when i swap from my tights 2dex enchant 1 dex from armor to my formal suit 3 dex enchant. i lose 1 dex due to attention conc not accounting for the formal suit hidden enchant. Is this meant to be like that? or its a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 I think the bonus dex from hidden enchant are treated as "bonux dex from armor" (since its attached to your armor) . Imo it is meant to be like that, not a bug or such /hmm

 

IMG_20180311_095635.jpg

Edited by Mei Magnolia
adding more explanation
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh. man thats sad. switching to my marc costed me 1 dex less from the 10dex multiples and i already have 99 dex. its kinda juz nice calculation. 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 6:58 PM, Mei Magnolia said:

 I think the bonus dex from hidden enchant are treated as "bonux dex from armor" (since its attached to your armor) . Imo it is meant to be like that, not a bug or such /hmm

 

IMG_20180311_095635.jpg

you worded this backwards.   It includes the 1 from armor origionally, but the enchant is not included as it's not from armor., treated like a card or a buff

 

  • No1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ValheruWolf said:

you worded this backwards.   It includes the 1 from armor origionally, but the enchant is not included as it's not from armor., treated like a card or a buff

 

Ah yeah, i just checked it out myself and it turned out That only +1 dex from tights Being Included In the acc concentrate calc, while the enchantment just add fixed Amount as It is. Thanks for pointing this out /ok/no1

Sorry being misleading, Seems like didnt read The details Thoroughly /sry

 

 

 

Edited by Mei Magnolia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I think it's quite an accurate description on that page tho.

If you interprete it very precise like a code compiler, as in "armor" = armor. And "armor enchantment" being another variable totally unrelated in this case.

Or maybe I code too much and have becomes a compiler... :Abs:/heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoonSun&Stars said:

thats the problem. im already using it.

so get bunch of +3 instead and you can lower base dex...

green iguana card and eggs in anthell should do the trick..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, howrah said:

so get bunch of +3 instead and you can lower base dex...

green iguana card and eggs in anthell should do the trick..

Hm almost read this wrong (thought card was dex on armor or something),  so dex food farming heh.  yep.  Food always last 30 min unless death right? or is it an hour?  not a bad way to do it :)

Edited by ValheruWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 mins.. the bad news is, that it is heavy  :( but it helps with stats and it helps with issues, where you switch and you are sudenly missing 1-2 stat points.. +1, +3 and +5 foods are usually cheap or easy to obtain..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ValheruWolf said:

Hm almost read this wrong (thought card was dex on armor or something),  so dex food farming heh.  yep.  Food always last 30 min unless death right? or is it an hour?  not a bad way to do it :)

Food is 20 mins and lasts even if you die /gawi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×