Sign in to follow this  
Fumin9119

HI Im new but not new pls help!

Hi,

I played TRO 4-5 years back then and my email was registered.

However i have been unactive for 4 years maybe and decided to play back.

I have items and zenny in the old account.

Is there any way that i can get back my account?

Pls help tq.

Posted (edited)

Welcome back.

Login to your old account to get your stuff back.

If yiu forget your user&pass, you can get username from your email you used to register by searching 'TalonRO'  first email, that should be welcome email when you first registered. It should contain your username.

With that, proceed to recover your password using 'Forget Password' feature at the login page.

Now you get your master account back, then with this, head over to account management to recover your game account using credentials from your master account.

You need access to your old email, so please recover your email first if you don't have the access.

I think this should work.

But if you're stuck anywhere, you can also visit support page to send support ticket to request GM help.

Enjoy your stay. /no1

Edited by NattWara
  • Like 1

Hei,

THanks for replying.

The problem is when i try to sign in with my email, it says unregistered email.

But it is my one and only email i use back then 4 years ago.

How can i proceed from here?

do you still have some TRO related mails in your inbox?

anyways - send support ticket: https://panel.talonro.com/support/

include details, so that GM team will be able to identify the account as yours - I suppose that once they believe that the account is yours, they will tell you the email used - and it should be easy from there :) 

18 minutes ago, Fumin9119 said:

Hei,

Yup already did. 

Hope they would believe me =)

Thanks anyways

if you give them some details.. they can check some logs.. and I think that they will not give you login details - I suppose that they will only tell you, to what email it is registered to.... not sure how this proces really works - just that it is some work, someone has to do :) 

Our GMs are helpfull, so give them some time and I am sure, that they will try to help you.. /no1

• Like 1