Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

New installers

It's time for us to release some new installers, to reduce the amount of patching required for new players. For those downloading the torrents, once you have downloaded the installers, kindly help us by seeding the torrents! All installers can be found on our downloads page.

Downloads Page

We have not fully patched Ragnarok in these installers due to size limitations. However, you can just patch those manually afterwards. The included Ragnarok files have all the data we need for quite a while, so no worries~

Thanks!

waiiiiitttt  o.O

sry if this is lame ...

but ...

must we download the new installer to play the next patches ? o.O

or can I stick with my old client ?

enlighten me /sob

So, does the old player requires this? =/ Because I don't want to crash in the middle of ET or MVPing.  :-\ :-\

So, does the old player requires this? =/ Because I don't want to crash in the middle of ET or MVPing.  :-\ :-\

waiiiiitttt  o.O

sry if this is lame ...

but ...

must we download the new installer to play the next patches ? o.O

or can I stick with my old client ?

enlighten me /sob

Current players who are already patched and up to date don't need to worry about anything.

This installer just includes all of the files which older players have patched over time when the GMs have added the new content. It stops new players from installing, then having to patch huge files again.

I will be uploading at 25mbps if anyone needs some download speed. Will do this for a few days.