MasterSlayer

Sempiternal (Social/PvE guild)

On 2/12/2019 at 7:21 PM, MasterSlayer said:

vTB3wwF.jpg

ET from the 9th Feb. Thanks poro for organizing. Come join us in dewata!

Cute bio on the far right yo

• Heh 1

if im a semi-geared knight 83/40, can i join to one of those ET? do i get exp if i actually go? god i wish i could do those things

On 3/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, darkclaw said:

if im a semi-geared knight 83/40, can i join to one of those ET? do i get exp if i actually go? god i wish i could do those things

Come as a leech! You can watch and learn.

24 minutes ago, aravis said:

Come as a leech! You can watch and learn.

well i did sign up to this sunday ET (im darkclaw on discord) i'll record the run so i can watch it and learn

Posted (edited)

cheers to 1 year of sempiternal!  thanks to everyone who has stayed with sempiternal be it since we started or just recently. its been a great year.  i look forward to what is to come :). anyone who wishs to join us is more than welcome. check out our discord or PM me or meet with a member in dewata 

Edited by MasterSlayer

Thanks for welcoming me to the guild. ;). 

My ign is -Tristram and i could mostly be found farming on sleepers, vanberks, turtle dungeons or anywhere a DD sinX could go. 

See you all in game! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gawk
      Guild focused in:
      PvM (Leveling, MVP hunting, instances) 🐉 ⚔️ Social  PvP/Battlegrounds 🤺  WoE (Vanilla Trans SE)  Accepting new or experienced players. JOIN AND HELP US GROW!
      Guild leader: @Gawk
      Save point: Manuk
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/pgrZwEA
    • By Peds.
      A Social/PVM guild that has been founded on June 6, 2016
      Most of us came from the guild "Royal Blood" with alot of stories to tell 
      We are a small guild with a mix of all types of players. Each one of us likes to do slightly different things, but we're getting along pretty well. We like to farm together and help each other out.
      We accept any player regardless of nationality as long as they are looking to join with a common goal of self improvement while building a team around themselves.

Louyang, the Highland

Guild Leader: Champ Peds
      Co-Leader: Lore Mistress (Daze)
      Officers: Motto Stella, magiolis, Polar Dan, Zyon, Uhara Riku

Past Officers that should be credited
      (without them Leftovers wouldn't be this big which I would call them as Retired Bitten Nuggets) :

Bat, Ranz, Jia, Ahji, Arken, Ver
       Grim, Joa, Hanechi, Mer, Zack,
      Mal, Cee, Squish, Aika, Milk,
      Aella, Fritzeen, Goyu, Lighteden,
      Thanks Guys 

What we do:

Guild Events

and so much more to come!

The Guild is most active during 13:00 - 23:00 servertime but we are trying to recruit people from other timezones as well 
       Rules: 
      1. Be active and socialize.
      2. Respect everyone.
      3. Be open-minded. We don't want people who can easily be offended or can't accept a little criticism.
      4. Join guild raids. Geared or not, we don't mind, it's the experience we're after.
      5. No begging, please.
      6. Always follow the Tro rules, Remember, you are carrying our guild banner.
      7. Speak English (esp in guild chat). We are international guild.
      8. HAVE FUN and avoid dramas (but we can't, can we?)
      9. [most important rule, but you have to join us to know what it is]  

We're accepting newbies and veteran players alike. If ever you are a veteran player and can't find your old friends, or if you are a newbie looking for someone to show you around, then this guild is for you 
      If you'd like to join please just pm me, or sign up here, or any names up there and I'm sure they'd be happy to send an invite.