Sign in to follow this  
nordslindol

WHAT CHARACTER SHALL I MAKE FIRST?

im a newbie here and my 1st character is merchant to earn some zeny, i probably earned 100k now buy selling meat and gj. i want to make a new character that has no need in gears, what character shall i make? pls help me. TIA

Keep selling meat and GJ! /no1 Go for mage, go to ant hell by killing ant eggs for job leveling, get sp recovery then level up soul strike up to level 10 and kill zombie prisoners then get fire wall up to level 10. No need for equips. When getting job levels for soul strike, kill zombies inside payon cave. /no1 You only enemy is LAG because i assume that you're a filipino because of your forum name. /heh 

priest does not need crazy equips and can lvl up pretty fast, plus is allways in demant for party play..

hunter doesn not need crazy equips and can lvl up pretty fast, plus is allways in demand for party play..

assassin does not need crazy equips and can lvl up pretty fast, most will not want to have one in a party though, but it can make good money without huge investments

knight does not need crazy equips and can lvl up pretty fast, is not too popular in parties, but can make pretty good income with a little investment..

you can go 99/50 with these, with very basic equips, or rental equips..

just pick whatever seems good to you :)