Sign in to follow this  
Cece

⋆✩ Cece's Creations ✩⋆ [Open]

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow artists and art lovers. Nice to meet you!

Info about me:

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

So I've been bouncing around from server to server since early 2000's; Low rates, high rates and official servers. After quitting IRO for a few years, I went searching for another place to call home and stumbled upon TalonRO. I was a bit skeptical at first because of the customization but I decided to download it anyways and give it a try. I must say upon entering Prontera I was first impressed with the level of friendliness. Second being the decent economy and third the fun quests.

I hope as time passes I can get to know more people and make some new friends!

Art Info:

For the time being I'll only do chibi-esque drawings.

I do own a tablet but as of now I don't know where the draw pen is. *cough*my 2 yr old misplaced it*cough*

Now you're probably wondering: "How the hell is she going to do art without her tablet pen?". Fear not customers for I'm pretty decent in sketching and inking with a mouse. Yes, that's right, a mouse. I use the brush tool for sketching and the pen tool to ink my drawings.

With that said, if after reading this you still want to commission me, read below.

Examples:

WVxSIRz.pngBJcnklK.pngIFOaisk.pngJHgecqB.png

Pricing:

✧ 1 character: 20m (300 DPI, fully colored, detailed, simple background or no background)

2 characters (Max): 30m (300 DPI, fully colored, detailed, simple background or no background)

✧ Pets: 5m (Humanoid pets are 10m)

✧ Mounts: 10m

What I need from you:

✧IGN:

✧Class:

✧Eye Colour:

✧Hair Colour:

✧Headgear / Accessories:

✧Personality / Description:

✧Screenshots of your Character (all angles):

✧Optional; Art from other people

✧✧Commissions will take roughly 7+ days based on a number of factors

✧✧ Finished Art Commissions will be sent through PM and uploaded here upon Payment.

IGN Chaste Kiss and Vanilla Crystal

Slots:

Waiting List:

Thanks for stopping by!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

** = Will update when on Break or Busy

Edited by Cece
Fixing Spoiler
  • Love 5

I love the detail into your Chibis!

would it be possible to pay in TC or gear?

since i am new, zeny is kinda not viable for me, but i love collecting art~

-tatihana

• Love 1

I love the detail into your Chibis!

would it be possible to pay in TC or gear?

since i am new, zeny is kinda not viable for me, but i love collecting art~

-tatihana

Why thank you! Yes I would accept these means of payment as well. I saw your thread as well and I look forward to your doll creations!

Beautiful art! /awsm And such steady hands for that mouse affair/fsh

Beautiful art! /awsm And such steady hands for that mouse affair/fsh

Thank you! The sketches are quite messy but it's nothing that the pen tool can't handle, haha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xerose
      Welcome to the Atelier
      Good Day Talonians, I'm Xero!  My main IGN is Lethea. New to the server but old to the game. I've come and joined my friends in their Rune-Midgarts (and beyond) adventures once again.
      And you know how it is on the road! Travel Expenses!  Never been too hardcore so I thought instead I'd offer my services here instead! So here we are, this is Xero's Art shop!
      Offerings:
      Sketch Commission (No Color): 30M+ (or 30+ TC)
      Why is there a plus at the end of the price? Let me explain: Sometimes designs tend to be complicated, whether its the headgear or the weapon or something else. I have to compensate for that by raising the price. (Preferably Ragnarok Characters only)
      Exploratory Fullbody Standing Pose: 80M+ (or 80+ TC)
      What does Xero mean by exploratory? Let me explain: We have official class designs. Well. I try to re-invent those to my tastes and aesthetics typically, its just what I do. So if you are not a fan, there is no need to avail of this particular service. (Preferably Ragnarok Characters only)
      Form:
      IGN (For Payment Tracking):
      Type of Offering: (Sketch or E.Fullbody)
      Sprite / Art References:
      Headgear/ Gear References:
      Eye Color:
      Brief Personality:
      Misc. Details (Scars / Facial features/ etc.):
      Payment Methods:
      Please send your full payment to Lethea. After confirming that payment has been received, I will start the work. 
      Slots (Name + Type):
      1.  Vanellea + Exploratory Fullbody (Completed)
      Waitlist:

Full disclaimer here is the real reason I've opened shop.
      To fund pets, Hats, Costumes for myself and my guildmates/friends! And hopefully... HOPEFULLY. someday. I will get my hands on POPECHAN (yes the Pope of Arunafeltz) 
      I am aware that she is account bound and is only obtainable through GM Boxes but well. dreams are like that sometimes.
      Some other places you can find me:
      Twitter Tumblr Mastodon I also post art on the gallery!
      Atelier Xero Storeroom Thank you for your time! 
    • By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Howdy, TalonRO! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Since there are just too many beautiful costumes here and I wish to own some of them while keeping my pixel self and friends alive and fed, here comes the birth of this teeny tiny shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 

C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 35 mil zeny / 35 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 80 mil zeny / 80 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero/BL/GL) as well as friend/sibling/parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists/Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me for a quote!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda. If you prefer to trade with me in game, let me know and we can work out a meeting point. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim my art as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you.  P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.
        S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order, don't worry! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  lela x 4 (20% - paid)     Slot #08  Yuren x 5 (50% - 2/3 paid) Slot #02  Natalis x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #09  Seuta x 2 (0% - paid) Slot #03  Orchestra x 9 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  Bear~ x 3 (0%) Slot #04  emi190220 x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #11  GM Lance (0%) Slot #05  Alteisen x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #12  (anon) (0%) Slot #06  Rense x 5 (0% - paid)   Slot #13  Vanellea x 3 (0%) Slot #07  Kisuka* x 7 (0% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       C O S T U M E S
       Love Cheek  Clock Casket  Aria Headdress  Angelic Guidance  Shrine Maiden Hat Cat Ear Ribbon  Large Ribbon Scarf  Warm Cat Muffler  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings  Rosary Necklace  Stall of Angel  Sitting Pope  Lovely Fox Ears  Cheshire Cat Ears  Lady's Feather Hat  Lolita Two Side Up Black Magenta Ribbon  Protection Crown  Lunatic Muffler  Cat Ear Hat White  Love Feeling Charleston Antenna  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Eleanor Wig  Eleanor Yellow Wig  Volume Low Twin  Nidhogg Wig  Long Cat Ears  Nekomimi Cyber Headphone  Wind of the Prairie  Long Rabbit Ears  Walking White Rabbit  Walking Shiba Inu  Baby Penguin  Walking White Cat  White Rabbit Ear  Walking Leopard Cat  Walking Fluffy Cat  Walking Orange Tabby Cat  G E A R
       Brisingamen [1]  Diablos Robe [1]  Valkyrie Helm [1]  Sleipnir [1]  Holy Robe [1] DEX+3  Lucius F.A. of Volcano [1] DEX+3  Elemental Sword [3]  +10 Luna Kaleet [3]  Turtle General  Ktullanux  Gloom Under Night  Golden Thief Bug  
      C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~