Sign in to follow this  
SolidPhoeniX

Any oldschool players?

Hello

I was wondering if there are any oldschool players who still play? It must've been 8 years or something since I last played.

• Like 1

Welcome to the server..

yes, you will find a lot of oldschoolers..

you will find "morroc before disaster" people.. you will find "old payon" people... you will find even pre-trans people..

and of course, you will find a bunch of new people, who have no idea what am I talking about :D

Have fun!

• Heh 1
  • Sob 1

I've been good! Miss you, drop me a message when you get online!

I'm a RO-BETA player HAHA!!! year 2003 I think??? omg! 😂

The days when monsters don't even have any skills!

On 5/21/2018 at 3:59 AM, Pyona said:

I'm a RO-BETA player HAHA!!! year 2003 I think??? omg! 😂

The days when monsters don't even have any skills!

Earlier :D

I played RO beta as well. then quit, came back to animaRO, then when the split happened, moved over to tRO. Quit for multiple years and last week I got bored and here I am. Good thing I still have some gear, no idea what happened to the rest... haha. 

Posted (edited)

Same here. Quit for multiple years, then I was organizing my files on my computer and saw screenshots of AnimaRO days so I wanted to check out TalonRO and see if I still have some gears and have some fun. Got none. I miss my LK and Sinx gears.. 💔 Used to PVP a lot with my Querubin sinx and drop flowers when people die.. 😢

Edited by QuantumPhysics
  • Heh 1

Yeah, I only have my Kaho and 2 celeb rings. No idea where my wizard SQI is, or my sleips, haha or my money! Ah well, making a farmer now...

I remember when Ro held a big event for the first person to hit lvl 99...that is old my friend. Fun fact was a priest on chaos server lol and was a cool dude. I quit Ro when the emp wars came out...i also remember the crazy time of the 2-2 classess...hence why as of today i restarted here.

I'm not that old. I started playing RO in 2007 right after its arrival in Brazil. I left as soon as the renewal came out. Now I'm returning to talonro, that is as old as my RO career hahaha