Sign in to follow this  
heresnatan

PvP Clown (burst damage)

Hello over there,

I used to play maestro in iRO (there's no maestro at PvP XD) I got level 99 and I want to know whats the best high-end gear to pursuit (also a gear to be a killer in woe too).

Thank you 

the issue (as I see it) is, that it is long range - as far as I remember, long range redux was the main concern - because of magic... further, long range dmg is yet more reduced in woe by the nature of woe. on TRo, we have snipers with insane power, so if I were to go to pvp or woe, I would be prepared - by long range reductions.. so even with great equips, long range will not hurt me. For these reasons, I would bet on Tarots. that means, that I would focus on survival and do the killing with tarots.

Another issue is GR - this is good news for you - you can freeze your target and AW with wind arrows - if they wear deviling, not even long range redux will help them..

I suppose that you will be able to kill some wizards and such, but if they are ready for you, you may have troubles - thats why I like tarots...

so yeah, I would go full redux and I would use tarots to kill...

5 minutes ago, howrah said:

the issue (as I see it) is, that it is long range - as far as I remember, long range redux was the main concern - because of magic... further, long range dmg is yet more reduced in woe by the nature of woe. on TRo, we have snipers with insane power, so if I were to go to pvp or woe, I would be prepared - by long range reductions.. so even with great equips, long range will not hurt me. For these reasons, I would bet on Tarots. that means, that I would focus on survival and do the killing with tarots.

Another issue is GR - this is good news for you - you can freeze your target and AW with wind arrows - if they wear deviling, not even long range redux will help them..

I suppose that you will be able to kill some wizards and such, but if they are ready for you, you may have troubles - thats why I like tarots...

so yeah, I would go full redux and I would use tarots to kill...

oks.. TY btw can u tell me theese? something that normal person can affor XD XD XD

Wich armor/ card:

shield/ card::

cards on guittar/card:

shoes/card: 

middle head-gear and card:

armor - depends on who you fight - marc, ED, GR, sasquatch, maybe even porcellio if you can switch fast, dimik if you go low vit build.. - hidden enchant according to your build

shield - gtb, flame skull, thara, toad, horn

weap - here it depends if you want to status or dmg both are obvious and easy to find in our db

shoes - DL, eddga, GEC, gargoyle, g.ferus, LT, matyr, moonlight, maybe even mysteltainn

mid - depends on your build - golden rule reads - use equip stats according to your most expensive stat - cards - BK, DI, OH, Gemini, Pharaoh, or status imunity if you are getting statused a lot..

https://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/

https://calc.talonro.com/pvp.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By heresnatan
      Hello over there,
      Im from iRO. I've decided to find another server after the EU shutt down (they are kicking Eu players right now).
      So i liked this server and I'm trying right now XD.
      I usually only play Bard classes, so I want to know whats the best gear over there to be a PvM clown.
      What should I gear, whats ur advice?

Thank you