GM Amor

TalonRO's Calculator Project

Hi, I would like to ask about the WOE: portion of the ATK. image.png.988dcb41bc46252324b9efaf05393aef.png 

What is the use of the WOE portion? I've been in WOE/BG/PVP and saw no change in my status window.

Hello, just a small thing, saen 1st and 3rd form have reverse picture.

1st = 3rd and 3rd = 1st

On 4/12/2019 at 3:17 PM, Kelen said:

Hi, I would like to ask about the WOE: portion of the ATK. image.png.988dcb41bc46252324b9efaf05393aef.png 

What is the use of the WOE portion? I've been in WOE/BG/PVP and saw no change in my status window.

What I found is that it shows your ATK modified by the +5% ATK from the Medal, and only from the Medal afaik. The problem is, calculations are incorrect. What the Medal seems be doing is increase the ATK as stated above for the ATK WOE stat, and then uses that stat to calculate your damage towards an enemy, but ontop it adds another invisible +5% bAddRace,RC_NonBoss... damage to the calculation (I've tested the Medal and The Sign in terms of damage ingame, there was no difference).
So for an accurate damage calculation, its best to use The Sign as a substitue until its fixed.

• I also noticed that the Bakinawa Agimat Tattoo increases the damage slightly more than The Sign, even tho both sporting the same item script.
  • Glorious Bloody Roar, misses its INT per refine increase in the calculator, as well as its after-cast delay reduction per refine.
  • The "+% ATK" in the Manual Edits box at the bottom of the calculator is actually a bAddRace,RC_NonBoss... modifier and not bAtkRate.

• Like 1

Horns of Hillslion:

In game description: adds a chance of auto casting LVL1 CALL SPIRIT when dealing physical atk..

TRP calc description: Adds a 10% chance of using [Summon Spirit Sphere]Lv 5 when doing a physical attack.

Posted (edited)

The ATK bonuses on Imperial Spear depending on Refine and Spear Mastery Level are not calculated at all.

ImperialSpear.png.28fe047f5da6da5b25636d6329c49ea3.png

Edited by DoucheEnrique

Posted (edited)

Hello! I'd like to make some change to the calculator to add some of the new content. I forked the repo, took a look at the code, and did some changes to add the Malaya MVP cards, which seem to be working fine when testing locally.

• Can anyone grant me the proper permissions to the Git project?
  • When I'll submit a pull request, is there anyone who can check that I didn't screw up anything?

Thanks!

Edited by Hatfun
  • Fsh 1
  • No1 1

5 hours ago, Hatfun said:

Hello! I'd like to make some change to the calculator to add some of the new content. I forked the repo, took a look at the code, and did some changes to add the Malaya MVP cards, which seem to be working fine when testing locally.

• Can anyone grant me the proper permissions to the Git project?
  • When I'll submit a pull request, is there anyone who can check that I didn't screw up anything?

Thanks!

send me and I'll look at it
Discord: Greed#9783

My pull request is already up on the guthub, if anyone wants to look it over. It has all the new cards and a few more changes. 

1 hour ago, zonesoldier said:

My pull request is already up on the guthub, if anyone wants to look it over. It has all the new cards and a few more changes. 

look at the implementation of Alice Card
and I cant find this bonus 
image.png.20a734a23764fb731f878d40ffb18d48.png

Haha, looks like we were working on the same thing!

I submitted my pull request as well, but it only covers the MVP cards so far.

Posted (edited)

So my math is correct on how I did the MVP cards but I took your advice on the  Bangungot Card   and set it up like the alice card. However, there is no stone curse skill listed in the status effect array and will need some time worked on. As for the Bakonawa card that will need to be custom as the class vs nonmonk mass need to be calculated in the head.js. I will make my edits to the different cards based off of other details.

Edited by zonesoldier
oops

I just wanted to ask you to follow the architecture of the calculator. You can look in Hatfun code.

Guys i want to help with the calculator.

What do i need to do? Just take an issue, code it up and submit a pull request?

• No1 1

There should be a discord group on the talonro discord. Contact one of the gm's there to get access.  There you discuss whats going on and what not.

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, the calculator website has been updated. 

Added Port maylaya cards

Added magical damage to bosses 

And imperial spear now fixed. 

More updates will come to follow here in the near future. If you find items that are missing or showing the wrong information please post in the issue section of the github .

https://calc.talonro.com/

Edited by zonesoldier
  • Love 2

Seems that wakwak card is not taking any effect in the calculator. It shows up in the total atk of the character, but does not have any impact on the damage. Was testing it with a DD sinx's basic attack if that matters.

percent modifier of bakonawa doesnt add up on the "attack modifier" tab on the extended info tab located on the upper right part of calc
but still dishes out the same final dmg when i looked at the combat results tab.
i was using a queen scaraba card on calc as a pseudo bakonawa before.

Hello everyone, the calculator website has been updated. 

2019-10-27

• Added Ribbon Magician Hat
  • Fixed Damage calculation with Wakwak card
  • Fixed Attack Modifier update with Bakonawa card
  • Updated Elemental armors wearable by Novice/Super Novice
  • Fixed Vanilla restrictions for Malaya MVP cards
  • Added Flat MATK bonus for the card having this effect
  • No1 3

Can you add summer item (oxygen Bottle, swimsuit etcc) 

thx man !

i found this bugs
Gold scaraba cand increases ATK status, but doesn't change the damage out put.
Wearing a 2nd Bloodied Shackle Ball[Rental] doesn't change the ATK status, but changes the damage output.

Can you add Old Glast Heim monsters and the 2 MVPs? Thanks 😃

54 minutes ago, ACB#T said:

Can you add Old Glast Heim monsters and the 2 MVPs? Thanks 😃

Added to our TODO list :)

• Thanks 1