Sign in to follow this  
Yawun

Star Gladiator Demon skill issue?

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

I've started playing on TalonRO recently and am currently playing an agi kicker Star Gladiator.

As I reached lvl job 50 I decided to max out Demon for the aspd bonus and as you probably already know it comes with some sort of blind status.

I'm not sure if this is a normal thing since I haven't played this class before, but the "blind status screen" (by that I mean the black screen around the character) keeps shaking left or right depending on which direction I'm going towards. Also, I can't see any of the buffs on the right side of my screen. I assume this is some animation bug or something? Nevertheless, I find it to be very disturbing for gameplay.

Is there any possibility that could be reviewed or should I just give up on the skill altogether?

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Yawun

Im not sure of the shaking part, but try to zoom out your screen until you see your buffs on the right side. I hope it will help. Goodluck

Zooming out makes it weird, but I can indeed see the buffs! Thanks for the input!

It seems like I can either avoid the shaking by zooming in or see the buffs by zooming out.. Can't get the best of both worlds 😛