Sign in to follow this  
Alphyr

Regain the Legacy : Unrestricted SE Woe

Posted (edited)

Introduction

As you guys may have seen or not seen the current woe scene [Unrestricted] is not that active and is dominated by a single guild of geared and experienced players. We Regain the Legacy would like to change TRO's dull woe unrestricted scene. We were originally a group of PvP friends who got bored and made a guild comprising of close friends who met in PvP, however as time went by we thought of joining woe mainly SE unrestricted. We are new to woe and are still learning the core fundamentals of woe mechanics and would like you a woe newbie or a woe veteran to come join us to have some fun. :). 

Classes

We are looking for:

- Bios SPP/DD 

- Clowns 

-Wizards

-Professor

-Champions

- Devotion Paladin

- Linkers

-Snipers

- High Priest 

Rules

Follow Talon RO's rules as usual and please leave any beef you may have with other players out the door and respect everyone. :)

Discord

Discord is mandatory for all our guild members, link will be given out. :)
Criteria
1. Have woe essential gear such as marc/gr armors and sqis (Kaho, Sleips, etc) this is mandatory as unrestricted is very competitive and without these essentials it would be very hard.
2. Discord is a must.
3. Listens and pays attention and is an active team player.

Applications
Please drop me a message if your interested and we can go from there don't be shy :) 

p.s sorry for being a noob and not making this look fancy. 

Edited by Alphyr

20 minutes ago, hazelae said:

Good luck to ya'll.

Thank you :)

come join us, I’ll give out invite and discord channel. Unwind tomorrow for some unress se action. Don’t be shy :)

• No1 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ayana
      Thank you so much!

• By susanoo24
      Wanderer
      As inspired by the wandering person, who often travel from town to town, country to country, making new acquaintance and gaining new knowledge on their journey.
      Thus, we creating this guild for those who love to learn new thing, making new friend and also do something more dynamic and challenging in order to enhance their creativity
      in-game or IRL in overcome problem and hard time by taking a way out from the mainstream.
      We are a small guild which have a big mission. We are not for those weak ass who always negativity like "i'm newbie, i should stay with newbie", "I might loss, i might have hard time getting beat over and over. Thus, i should stay with big and strong guild". As long as you have enthusiasm to learn, to developed and to improve from time to time you are welcome to join us.
      We will show our hand and will bring you up as we still developing, learn and try to grow strong together.

As a wanderer, giving up is not an option. To be a wanderer you have to stay strong, stay tough even you are alone. Doesn't matter either it is on in-game or in real life.
      Our Focus

We are most focusing on:
      -Trans Vanilla
      -NT-WoE
      -Instance
      -Vanilla PvM
      -Semi/High-end PvM
      -Social

Requirement to join us

NT-WOE RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY CLOSED. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PVM BRANCH

To avoid some whinny ass weak and annoying spoiled brat. thus we put some requirement on what we going to take as the member of our guild.

-Dare to accept and try new challenge (either its Unres PvM/Vanilla PvM/PvP/GvG)
      -Non-Love to brag about sqi and gear they have 24 hours (i have met this kind of person few time)
      - Have a good team spirit and good coordination (if u dont have the 2nd one, we can work on it)
      -Have the right gear for right situation (it not necessarily sqi, just the right gear for right situation.EX: u wont run prontera seal with a HP who wear spiritual set and apple of archer right? but its okay as long you willing to improvise)

What server time that you will usually Online:
      Basically the GM online 24 hours but most of the time we will play on 0900 server time - 2000 server time
      Where we can meet you guys/Where your savepoint:
      Most of us scattered around midgard, but our guild save point will be in town which will be change on monthly basis. (u might be lucky to encountered us)
      July:
      Eden HQ

Screen Shot Guild Activities
      NT-WoE