GM Lance

Nightmare's Rift: Tower of Entropy

rKgoRbq.jpg

We’re thrilled to announce the official set-list for Nightmare’s Rift! With only four sword maidens left to rescue, Arunafeltz is one step closer to victory from the clutches of the nightmares beyond the rift! Our next instance titled: Tower of Entropy (episode 4) will be the latest release of a 7 part series!

A max party limit of 12 is mandatory to be eligible for this event, mainly due to its difficulty. As there are limited slots available, we will only book places on a first come, first serve basis (If you weren't able to signup due to limited spaces, do not fret, as we aim to host these dynamic PvM instances on a regular shift). Please ensure you read the guidelines before opting in:

Guidelines:

1. There will be one resurrection granted in case of a party wipe during the instance

2. There are numerous puzzle solving segments throughout the instance which require players to work together, please ensure your party is able to communicate and deliberate with one another effectively (random party invites to fill up a slot is not advised, as one player can cost the completion of a run)

3. You will have 60 minutes to complete the instance, prizes will only be awarded if an instance is finished without failure (failing occurs by either not being able to solve a puzzle, not completing the instance on time or running out of resurrections)

4. Dual clienting is allowed, but not advised given the nature of how these dynamic instances are run

5. If multiple teams successfully complete the instance, each team will still be rewarded based on the prize list given below

6. Players are allowed to participate one-time-only during Saturday's event. Failure to comply will result in a ban for all future instances

Slots:
Slot 1 Lyderis' Team - 3pm Server Time
Slot 2 Rayssss' Team - 4.30pm Server Time
Slot 3 Sleepy's Team - 6pm Server Time
Slot 4 Yuren's Team - 7.30pm Server Time
Slot 5 Reira's Team - 9pm Server Time

Prizes:
8900.gif&key=e6705d325821206bf3b771c2e51 6x Talon Coins
14029.gif&key=d40d10e52b104acf93506c62e8 PvM Specific Reward Box
12103.gif 1x Bloody Branch
20543.gif 200x Dead Branch
5105.gif 1x TalonRO Cake
6495.png&key=db5e2c2961f15e6dafaad32c050 450 Eden Merit Badges
8815.gif 1x Old Orange Box

Future Planned Nightmare's Rift Content:
1. A Jester's Smile (24/03/2018)
2. Sword of Tomorrow (02/06/2018)
3. Road to Triumph (09/06/2018)

4. Tower of Entropy (21/07/2018)
5. Battle Oh!, Legends (TBA)
6. Scourge (TBA)
7. The Crown (TBA)

Hello , i would like to take slot 3 please ty.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Slepe party goes to Slot 5! 464157043343753217.png?v=1 

Edited by Sleepy o/
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

SpankySpanky team would like to take slot 4 please o/.

Edited by Rayssss
Changed for sleepy
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Slot 1 pls under Calibre.

Edited by Yuren
Woops didn't realise slot 4 was taken.
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Slot 5 for me

Edited by Sivrej
Miscommunication with friend, disregard this Sorry!

Posted (edited)

All this speed signing up though lol. Would it be possible to change my slot to slot 6 instead?

Edited by Yuren
I'm derping. Slot 6 pls.
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Slot 2 for Red Alert team please!

Thank You...

• Love 1

Tower of Entropy. Seems like it was taken from another popular game that closed down but changed the first word. Who named this nightmare rift content? I think he/she was a player of that game back then. /heh  Don't mind this.

• Heh 1
  • Sob 1

With the recent occurrence of our server-wide lag status, we regret to inform that tomorrow's rift will be postponed until next week Saturday (21/07). We apologise for any inconvenience caused!

As a good will gesture, we have increased the prize pool for the event and aim to accommodate for any alterations regarding timeslots as we're aware some of you may have a change of schedule (in which case, please PM me and we'll work something out). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

5 hours ago, GM Seiren said:

What lags?

Sorry GM, im from RA, some our guildmembers still laggy, and we discussed it and we are do not refuse. Just change party. We still take this slot 

2 hours ago, Zhan said:

That freezes are still remaining

I suggest checking the topic that was linked to on the news :) Then it might be resolved.