Sign in to follow this  
R. Flavin

Newbie questions re: HP

Hi guys, sorry to be such a newbie (to this server, anyway). I am building an ME (instant cast) HP char, and I know the equip he needs, however, not sure how to best go about it on this server.

1) Kaho horns - I haven't seen any sold around, how much do they sell for?

2) Quadruple dexterous rod - how do I get one (cheapest way)?

3) Supreme glove - same question as above

4) Angel Wing ears of gemstone - how much do they sell for? and what is the cheapest way to get them?

For extra info - this is my first char on this server, so I don't have a lot yet. Thanks so much for helping out!!

Hey!

Kaho horns are around 50-55m and a Mistress mid is 30m. Expensive i know >.< usually the last item HP's get. I'd look into the Divine cross(100k),Clip[Sting card](2m-2.5m) and Spiritual Ring(2.5m) combo. Best build for ME HP intill you get celebs i think.

Edited by matteofitz

For a under geared priest/HP making money is going to be rough. A lot of people who play priest usually play another class to farm on.

Farming cakes at toy factory 02 is a good start to get your first few hundred k. Could also try some of these places

Edit: AND don't forget to vote!

Edited by matteofitz

What ever class you like the most after priest  😂 . Assassin, rogue, hunter, knight are all good with very little gear. Also check out the Eden group. 

Sleepers is probably the most common farming place for new people.

https://wiki.talonro.com/Rogue_-_Zeny_Farming_Guide

https://wiki.talonro.com/Beginner's_Zeny_Guide

Other classes are better than merchant and they're expensive.

Edited by matteofitz

On 7/17/2018 at 8:19 PM, R. Flavin said:

Hi guys, sorry to be such a newbie (to this server, anyway). I am building an ME (instant cast) HP char, and I know the equip he needs, however, not sure how to best go about it on this server.

1) Kaho horns - I haven't seen any sold around, how much do they sell for?

2) Quadruple dexterous rod - how do I get one (cheapest way)?

3) Supreme glove - same question as above

4) Angel Wing ears of gemstone - how much do they sell for? and what is the cheapest way to get them?

For extra info - this is my first char on this server, so I don't have a lot yet. Thanks so much for helping out!!

ME priests here use different equips - perhaps, there is a reason behind it - check on divine cross + spiritual ring (also rental version) + rosary

mid headgears here come with various enchants +1int is best for you

as for items, prices and such - check our database: https://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/

merchant is not a farming char.

you will be fine with your priest - just party with someone and share the loots - once you are close to IC, go nifl and see how fast can you make money..