charleyrocha

Quagmire vs MVP Agi up

Hello fellows,

Does quagmire skill lv1 (brought up by punk card) debuff MVP Agi up/Two Hand Quicken?

If no, what's the best way to counter those skills?

Not sure about 2h quicken

For agi up, yes, but not completely.

Ex: mvp with 200 hit requirement become 400 in agi up mode, quag will reduce that, but not back to 200. It will however, make it lower than 400.

I’ve heard that dispel can completely remove agi up but I’ve never tried before. Tho some have confirmed it work. No detail about aggro but I think they should be fine, and this idea seem great.

I usually join random and run with the common setup, we didn’t bring a prof so I counter agi up mvp with AA-crit sniper.

• Like 1

I think he meant that he cast the quag. So it’s his quag, not monster’s quag.

Also, even if he mean himself - it's kinda hard to wear gtb shield with two-handed sword and use two hand quicken )

• Heh 3

Like nattwara said quag doesnt cancel agi up. Its a flat -10 agi per level debuff. Since agi up doubles the agi value of the monster, level 1 quag will reduce its flee by 20...

Based on my personal experience against MVPs:

Quagmire does not debuff MVP AGI UP, it just reduce its movement speed and remove Two Hand Quicken or Adrenaline Rush.

The MVP AGI UP skill doubles the MVP Flee and it cannot be reduced/removed by Quagmire, but can be removed by Dispell.

It does reduce flee since it reduces agility. Quag is twice as effective under flee up since the agi value is double in the flee calculation.
flee under flee up = (level + agi) x 2
so (level + agi - 50) x 2  = under quag level 5

so a flat -20 flee per quag level under flee up