Sign in to follow this  
GM Lance

PvM | Nightmare's Rift: Battle! Oh, Legend!

RUUbEXL.jpg

We are delighted to announce the next episodic release of Nightmare's Rift! Our next instance, titled: Battle! Oh, Legend! (episode 5) will be the latest of a 7 part series where players will go head-to-head against a terrifying MVP named "The Legendary" in an epic Colosseum showdown! (a max party limit of 10-12 is mandatory to be eligible for this event, mainly due to its difficulty).

As there are limited slots available, we will only book places on a first come, first serve basis (If you weren't able to signup due to limited spaces, do not fret, as we aim to host these dynamic PvM instances on a regular shift). Please ensure you read the guidelines before opting in:

Guidelines:

1. There will be one resurrection granted in case of a party wipe during the instance

2. You will have 60 minutes to complete the instance, prizes will only be awarded if an instance is finished without failure (failing occurs by either not completing the instance on time or running out of resurrections)

3. Dual clienting is allowed, but not advised given the nature of how these dynamic instances are run

4. If multiple teams successfully complete the instance, each team will still be rewarded based on the prize list given below

Slots:
Slot 1 Azgrim's Team - 1:30pm Server Time
Slot 2 Lyderis' Team - 3pm Server Time
Slot 3 Yuren's Team - 4:30pm Server Time
Slot 4 Rayssss' Team - 6pm Server Time
Slot 5 Reira's Team - 7:30pm Server Time

Prizes:

• 6x Talon Coins
  • 1x PvM Specific Reward Box
  • 1x Bloody Branch
  • 1x Assumptio Scroll Box (10)
  • 1x TalonRO Cake
  • 450x Eden Merit Badges
  • 1x Jewellery Box

Future Planned Nightmare's Rift Content
1. A Jester's Smile (24/03/2018)
2. Sword of Tomorrow (02/06/2018)
3. Road to Triumph (09/06/2018)

4. Tower of Entropy (21/07/2018)
5. Battle! Oh, Legend! (18/08/2018)
6. Scourge (TBA)
7. The Crown (TBA)

• Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4

No more slots?:/

Can gm create 1.1 or 2.1 slot :0

4 minutes ago, GM Boreas said:

Nope.

Dear GM, Its mean no more another anytime/anykind slots? 
Can u think about it one more time?
Please 

Posted (edited)

If anyone needs a Bored Half-Retired Sniper, shoot me a forum message with party details.

-OPM

Edited by PyroManiac

On 8/4/2018 at 11:01 AM, lusup said:

Dear GM, Its mean no more another anytime/anykind slots? 
Can u think about it one more time?
Please 

Once all the instances have been released we'll be hosting each episode on a regular basis, rest assured!

• No1 1

One important question - do we'll have Summer race event on while NR will be active? Mostly of our team players (me too) have serious lag spikes when race is on.

We will not stop Summer Race for this event, that's what I can tell. If it happens to be on and multiple players (not just four or five) report such issues then a slot can just be postponed I guess.

10 minutes ago, GM Boreas said:

We will not stop Summer Race for this event, that's what I can tell. If it happens to be on and multiple players (not just four or five) report such issues then a slot can just be postponed I guess.

Thank you for information - it's all i need to know, we just need more preparations I guess.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you, dear GMs, that was really fun entertainment!

Edited by Azgrim
  • Love 1

A huge thanks to everyone who participated in today's rift! We'll see you again soon for the next episodic release of TotSM! /lv

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • No1 2

Congratulations heroes and thank you for joining this rift!

Here is Yuren's Team "Calibre", first party to succeed the task and survive with best time!

See you again soon! Who will survive the Scourge!?

• Love 1