Sign in to follow this  
Bear~

Unrestricted Champion Tournament

Hi! I would like to put together a Champion tournament with Unrestricted gear. The tournament brackets will be randomized/finalized once all of the entries have been finalized and everything will be captured via video so everyone can see some variations of Champion Duel mechanics. The entry is free and top 3 Champs will receive prizes including but not limited to gears, zeny, TC totaling roughly 100-150 mil.

Rules:

-Must have a Ghostring/Deviling/Toad or Thara combo to be able to tank Asura.

-Suiken is recommended but not required.

-Cannot use YGG seeds/berries or healing item such as slim potions/meats/cakes etc.

-Cannot use status ailments such as freeze/stone/sleep or anything that will nullify Ghostring elemental effect.

-Pets are allowed.

-Status foods (str/agi/int/dex/vit/luk)/elemental potions are allowed

-Use of Orc Lord (Reflect Damage) will result in instant loss(I will save this mode for another upcoming tournament).

-BG weapons are also allowed.

If you would like to participate, direct message me on the forum and I will enter your name on the Champion pool. 

Have fun~

• Love 1

I can send you one of my GMs to check on the item restrictions for instance. Just lmk if you want help with that. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oh I would appreciate that. I would like to hold a few tournaments before I take a long break.

Edited by Bear~

Posted (edited)

Unrestricted champ duel is a lot different than vanilla. It included different mechanics as opposed to snap-dodge-hide-asura. It's required for most players to switch armors/garments/shoes/weps/headgear to be able to predict your opponent's next move. Ask around for some good champs in pvp, they might help you.

@RagnarONE

Edited by Bear~

@RagnarONE here you go mate. Good job.

1 hour ago, /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ said:

@Bear~gimme ingredients for the hit bonus so I can get rid of freeze

Uhhh you can run the freeze. Just do a lvl 1 FO or just do a quick 1-inch D-Punch

• Fsh 1
  • Heh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Posted (edited)

Ragnar u just need gr and ur set man :)

Edited by Alphyr
  • Love 1
  • No1 1