Sign in to follow this  
Bear~

Unrestricted 3v3 Tournament

Another tournament I want to set up so that we can get some PvP action going. Prizes will be MVP card of choice or 20 tc or 20m. It' winner's choice and winners take all. If  we have a decent number of people, I can collect maybe 1m from each group and that will be added to the pot money of 3 mvps cards or 60m or 20 TC. If less than 6 teams enter, I may up the prize pool but for now, I am keeping the 1m entrance fee.

Rules are simple.

-No buffs from classes outside the party; no kaite/kaizel/fcp/mbk etc.

-No duplicate classes.

-No gear requirement as teams will most likely be using Unrestricted gears but vanilla is also welcomed although not recommended.

-Slims/Pots/Yggs are all allowed(no limits on the number that players can use/bring)

-Moderators can step in when the match is deemed "Unwinnable" (Like a Full Support professor vs a team consisting of a prof/bio/clown etc.)

-No help from other parties.

-Videos will be taken during the matches for transparency and proof and also for educational purposes.

----How to Register----

1. List the team name and team members via this post.

Any further suggestions or questions should be directly sent to me via forums/discord/.

-Bear

58164be5bb02d_BearaGhost.png.0b8009fe372b0a846d65cf1694abd978.png

Example Registration:

Ghosts (B e a r~, Akimbo, Pusakal) -Champ,Prof,Bio

Full House (Mickz, Sure Acid Neh Neh, Jeans)- Prof,Bio,Clown

Nibelungen (iBlix Knight, Boy Harana, C h a r m e d)- Lord Knight, Clown, HW

Renaissance (Waif, Ocin, Wish)- Bio, Prof, LK

• Like 2
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 1

On 8/5/2018 at 7:11 AM, Bear~ said:

-Slims/Pots/Yggs are all allowed(no limits on the number that players can use/bring)

so basically the most rich player wins. or the most cancerous.

• Heh 1

I just wanted a free for all with minimal to no restrictions to stick with the "Unrestricted". Maybe the most rich can fund the other members so they can win and get the pot money. And as most "cancerous"?? Care to elaborate on that one? 

• No1 1

On 8/19/2018 at 6:56 AM, Bear~ said:

I just wanted a free for all with minimal to no restrictions to stick with the "Unrestricted". Maybe the most rich can fund the other members so they can win and get the pot money. And as most "cancerous"?? Care to elaborate on that one? 

im just saying. in my eyes a PvP tournament should imply skill and not pot spam (without a limit)! Also most of the "non-STR" classes cant carry much either so it would be a huge advantage to the already OP LKs and such! didnt want to sound like a bitch, its just my opinion! :)

On 8/19/2018 at 12:56 AM, Bear~ said:

Do you happen to have a date/time in mind? I have a group of three who would be interested in joining but we'd need to know the date/time in advance since we all have different work schedules

It will be most likely a saturdat/sunday around 6-8 p.m. central time. I am still waiting for participants at the moment becuase there’s like 5 in the Champ tournament, and 1 team in the 3v3.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:01 AM, xVill-- said:

im just saying. in my eyes a PvP tournament should imply skill and not pot spam (without a limit)! Also most of the "non-STR" classes cant carry much either so it would be a huge advantage to the already OP LKs and such! didnt want to sound like a bitch, its just my opinion! :)

Yeah I have another competition for that one too. One with gear check and limited pot/no pot usage. All good though, hope I didn’t imply that you sounded like one. I just wanted further elaboration :)

7 hours ago, Bear~ said:

It will be most likely a saturdat/sunday around 6-8 p.m. central time. I am still waiting for participants at the moment becuase there’s like 5 in the Champ tournament, and 1 team in the 3v3.

Yeah I have another competition for that one too. One with gear check and limited pot/no pot usage. All good though, hope I didn’t imply that you sounded like one. I just wanted further elaboration :)

ye i know i gave kind of a simplistic answer, but you know there are things in this server that litterally are  OP,  like gtb that limits the characters viability and so on! i answered shortly cause you know theres so much to talk about to make a balanced pvp tournament, you surely have experience enough to know better than me!

Edited by xVill--

ill join. if i cant find i team ill try solo. If you want me on ur team lets have a try out session. Class is sinx. Send me a message.

• No1 1