PrideFries

Super Novice [Magic] : Mavka Farming Guide

This is a guide for Super Novices on how to farm Mavkas at Moscovia Dungeon 3 effectively. For veterans, there's nothing new here as this guide targets players who are either new to Super Novice class or just wants a change of pace, wants to farm there using SN and can still feel that they can compete with other farmers there just fine. A bit of a warning as this guide needs some core items which are pricey like LKH and +10Hypno[N.N] - Magical Booster Combo to be effective. This is just a guide with a little bit of explaining so let's get right into it.

Ah, before I forgot, here's a link guide on how to get to Moscovia Dungeon for others who don't know. https://wiki.talonro.com/Moscovia_Dungeon_Entrance_Quest

Flee-Bolter Build
RO_SuperNoviceSD%20small_zpshh8bkcbx.png   

This build focuses on dodging most of the attacks of mobs while still achieving IC [150dex]. Your main target should just be Mavka and nothing else.

mavka_zpspayfqfig.png

From what I see, Magic SN farmers there still kills Baba Yaga and Uzhas for cakes and mastela fruits. While its just fine, but in my experience, focusing on Mavka still yields more income. You can just spend your time finding another Mavka than killing those with Thunderstorm. Maybe it will be more profitable for you or your more comfortable doing it but I suggest to focus on Mavka alone.

(This is just one of the many builds you can make. So please veterans, if you have another better build, go create a guide about it. We will be happy to learn and see new guides.)

Pros:/ok
- No Buff slaves/Endows [No multi clienting]
    You can casually farm with this character.
- Have a Cart
    Stays longer on the map than most farmers there. You can put your loots on the cart when you're overweight.
- Kills faster than average rogues and some stalkers.
    True enough. Main strat is Steal-KIll-Pick up Loots-Tele
- Can dodge most of the attacks compared to Vit-Bolter counterpart
    Lesser need for Heal means lesser SP consumption.

Cons:/wah
- Low HP/SP if you are not level 99/99 yet
    You can farm here even if you're not maxed lvl yet but you will find that hard to do so.
- Can die easily if get mobbed.
    5-6k HP when lv99/99 can easily get to 0 when mobbed. The only escape mechanism you have is Teleport but sometimes that fail to save you. Bring some flywings.
-Not budget-friendly for total newbies on the server.
    Yup. Farming all the core items for the "first time" like LKH and GEC sandals can be a pain.

Expected Zenny/hr:  2.5m - 3m
    If you're not familiar with this build/character yet, you're zenny/hr might be a little bit lower than the zenny/hr I indicated.

https://calc.talonro.com/?caubLbLaba1abbsbLabajaahNkhGhGaaaaipaa4aaaaaahkaaxeaaeueQaairbofkgZfAh7fAh7aaaaaoaakfakbkaaabaabkkaaaaaaaZkaaah3aabaaaaaaafaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaa

List Version:

Weapon: +10 Hypno Staff [Necro, Necro]

Upper: LKH

Mid: Magical Booster

Lower: [None/Rainbow Scarf]

Armor: Novice Breastplate [Clean/Swordfish/Agav]

Shield: Novice Shield [Thara Frog]

Garment: Novice Manteau [Whisper]

Shoes: Sandals [GEC]

Acce: Novice Armlet [Imp] x2

BASE STATS:

99 INT - 80 DEX - 53 AGI

Additional:

+5 INT Food

setttt1111_zpsizrq1vxg.jpg

LKH +10Hypno[N.N] Magical Booster 2x Novice Armlet[Imp] are the Core Items.

set2_zpsehesnqxd.jpg
GEC Sandals/Novice Shoes is for SP. If you can't buy this yet, some Grape/Grape Juice is a better alternative.
Tweaking the build is fine. Now that you have an idea, go ahead and experiment.

Now that the build is shown, you probably noticed the +5 Int Food. It's an essential item for you to effectively farm there. With this, you can 1HKO a Mavka with Firebolt. That's also another thing I noticed on those Magic SN farmers, they have a chance to NOT 1HKO a Mavka. While it's fine if you're just simply farming (not minding the zenny/hr), but for dedicated farmers - you will find that a Mavka still standing after you cast a Firebolt is quite annoying. You wait for the delay, then cast another Firebolt again while there are other mobs around who can kill you. It doesn't matter what level of Firebolt the next cast is, the fact that you cast again is a waste of time and lowers you zenny/hr.

How to know if you can 1HKO a Mavka every time? You can look at the Minimum, Average and Maximum number of Hits indicated on calculator. You need to see 1 Hit on those three categories to 100% 1HKO a Mavka every time.

Most suggest Leak Card on garment slot for +5 INT. But that's an MVP card and it costs so much, right? And it's not worth it to invest for this build (and to newbies, it's hard to farm zenny for it. That +10Hypno[N.N], Magical Booster, GEC, Imp Cards and LKH was too much already and  was sure pricey on early game). Plus, we need that garment slot for other card(s).

[1] INT FOOD

Now how to get the +5 INT Food?

RO_MastelaFruitWine_zpsyvwzyxn6.png
Mastela Fruit Wine can be obtained thru Cooking, from players (20k ~ 50k) or chance-based drop with the help of this item, Wine Cuphttps://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/5576/

Wine Cup can be obtained from Reward Guru for 5 TC or buy it from players. For others, if you have a character who's good at mobbing, make them equip this item to have a chance to obtain Mastela Fruit Wine. For newbie Super Novice, you can mob also. One good place is Anolian Map on Comodo field. Mob and use Thunderstorm a few times. You can hunt Brooch[1] at the same time. That's 8m ~ 8.5m in the market. Or a safer and still crowded place,  Orc Dungeon.
Or if you don't have the zenny to buy the Wine Cup yet, you can just buy the Int Food from players for now, its really cheap.

OR

[2] AGAV CARD

There's another Route you can take if you don't plan to use INT Food.
Thanks to @-Snoopy for exploring and telling me this.
It's using Agav Card on Novice Breastplate[1].
It seems that using this, you can still 1HKO a Mavka just fine.

Here is the setup:
https://calc.talonro.com/?_w43CjMOBCkBAFEXCv0nClMK1FQspO8OZwp3CpxnCj8K3IBLCn29mw7zChFPCt8OOw6LDnjtxSSstQsKGw4jCmWwFw61Ma8KtCSw7FCTDlMOgcXAPwq7Dl345ZMOzNsKPwr7DkjImVcK2EMKPSWjChifDhMOswpsyRsORPGrDg394AQ

Now, if you look at the required amount of Hits, you will see that it sometimes need 2Hits to kill. But apparently, that's a Calc error and it's really 1Hit only in-game.
An error I didn't gave much importance. The reason I didn't tried Agav Card in-game.

Both routes are easy, and cheap to get. It's up to you which one you wanna try or which one is currently available for you when you look for them in market. The process and zeny/hr rate will be the same, regardless.

On garment, you can then just put a Whisper Card[Flee+20] (or any Flee Card on Garment which gives +10Flee that you can get on market and is cheap) for flee to 95% dodge Mavka attacks. Reaching 95% Dodge means that you almost and always dodge all normal attacks of the mob. Having high flee at this point also guarantees your dodge rate on lesser mobs in that map. You can check the calc on that and look at the Required Flee on the Monster's Tab. When you reach the required flee, you achieved the 95% Dodge I am talking about. Example is for Mavka, you need 227 Flee to dodge its attack every time. Reaching that or going much higher gives you the 95% Dodge mark.

Now on shield, since there's  probably 1 or 2 Mavka at a time and more Baba Yagas and Uzhas, a Thara Frog [30% Demi-Human Dmg Reduc] shield will be most useful. Because those mobs [Demi-Humans], when plenty enough and making your flee decay, are the first ones to hit you than Mavka [Plant Race]. I left the Armor without a card so you can put whatever you want there. Lower too, tho you might want a Wine Cup there also.

Here's the Skill Build.

skill%20build_zpsgv3iqran.jpg

-Note: This build only uses Firebolt. This doesn't use Thunderstorm (TS).

Skill Build
-Note: Skills on bold are core skills and the Lv. indicated are needed to make the build work.

Lv.10 Increase Agi
Lv.10 Blessing
Lv.10 Owl's Eye
Lv.10 Attention Concentrate
Lv.1 Vulture's Eye (pre-req)

Lv.10 Increase Dodge
Lv.10 Firebolt

Lv.8 Steal
Lv.1 Hiding
Lv.5 Divine Protection (pre-req)
Lv.1 Ruwach
Lv.2 Teleport
Lv.2 Warp Portal
Lv.3 Heal

Lv.5 Enlarge Weight Limit
Lv.10 Push Cart

-Explanation-
Lv.3 Heal is enough since you'll be dodging most of the attacks.
Lv.1 Hide is necessary to dodge those waterballs. Or if you don't want to, you can just put a Swordfish Card on Armor to make it Water Property. But I just don't wanna spend anymore so I chose Hide instead.
Lv.8 Steal is fine since you have high Dex already. You can tweak this part if you want to.
Lv.10 Increase Dodge is a must in this build.
Lv. 10 Firebolt is your main and only offensive skill.

Then the others are self-explanatory.

Tweaking the skill build is fine but I advise not to change anything on the "core skills". If you do so, it might lead to entirely different build.

Main Strategy
As I mentioned on the Pros section, you have to Steal>Kill>Pick up loots>Tele. Walking is fine but don't walk for so long, you have Teleport/Fwing, use it effectively.

FUN FACT:
For those who have extra zenny, you can bring a GTB Guard/Novice Shield here. With this, you can kill the boss, Gopinich. gopi_zpspylmlq90.png

• GTB helps you "dodge" Quagmires and other magic stuff that the boss throws on you.
  • Tweaking the Skill Build and adding a few points of Endure will surely help on winning the fight.

Use Hit-and-Run method. I did this a few times when no one wants to hunt down the boss. It drops Treasure Box [100% chance] (NPC sell: 150k No OC yet), Ring[1] [2%] and +10 INT food by chance [30%].

Here's a screenshot of a dead Gopinich.
dead%20gopi_zpsqagnvgtl.jpg

Other Notes:
You need the +10 all stats [No death bonus] for this build. For others who don't know, it's one of the "secrets" of Super Novices. If by chance you lose it by dying somewhere, you need a Soul Linker to cast the "Super Novice Spirit" link on you multiple times till a Guardian Angel appears on top of your head for a moment. Check your stats and the +10 should be back there.

FB1_zpsrsfoinzh.jpgFB2_zpsth6esnut.jpg

Opinions and suggestions are gladly appreciated. Let's make this a good farmer. And questions? Go ahead and I will try to answer them with the best of my knowledge. More builds to come...

Edited by PrideFries
(1) I made Cons section much easier to understand. (2) Added a List Version of Equips and Stats. (3) Added a List Version of Skill Build. (4) Added Tags. (5) Added Agav Card Route
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

8 hours ago, PrideFries said:

Cons:/wah
- Low HP/SP if you are not level 99/99 yet
    You can farm here even if you're not maxed lvl yet but you will find that hard to do so.
- Can die easily if get mobbed.
    5-6k HP when lv99/99 can easily get to 0 when mobbed. The only escape mechanism you have is Teleport/Fwing but sometimes those fail to save you.
-Not budget-friendly for newbies
    Yup.

about this i 50% agree and 50% not

for this part not budget friendly it wrong because SN equip buy from npc if you said card or end game equip expensive it work for all class not only SN

and can die easily it yes for starter because low equipment and stat point, but if you already have high lvl equipment for example dex increase card or equipment you can try alocate your dex stat to agi and learn increase doge (with agi up and attent cont) it help you when mob, i doing that for my mage SN

• Fsh 1

9 hours ago, NeoArtS said:

about this i 50% agree and 50% not

for this part not budget friendly it wrong because SN equip buy from npc if you said card or end game equip expensive it work for all class not only SN

and can die easily it yes for starter because low equipment and stat point, but if you already have high lvl equipment for example dex increase card or equipment you can try alocate your dex stat to agi and learn increase doge (with agi up and attent cont) it help you when mob, i doing that for my mage SN

ah yes, i was talking about all end game items here since this is a farming guide. i just said its not budget-friendly for "newbies" if ur just starting out on the server and made this build ur goal at the end. since u dont prolly have other farming characters yet at early point thats why i said so. i know LKH is for everyone and i also put GEC on guide on sandals to make it for everyone, but what im saying is the first time farming all those items thats why i concluded its not budgetfriendly for newbies. im sorry if it wasnt that clear.

and yes, i tried and tested this build before sharing it. and yes i have inc dodge as shown on skill build. wat im saying here is the amount of mobs that can kill u in a second. lets say u tele then u arrive in an area where theres dense mob. the moment u tele or walk again, they will attck u and eat ur flee in just one second and u die. thats where tele fail. i always keep some fwing after that. not to mention lags also but i guess thats highly personal problem than server problem.

ty for ur input. i will try to make it clear a bit later. gonna edit it up.

edit: i fixed the Cons part.

Edited by PrideFries

hmm i can hold many mob because i focus not only my agi for flee and also yg hard def (left def at stat from equip- note right side from vit not much help diff calculation)

the point is i learn from 99 def paladin it give 90% reduce because have 99def so it mean high def = high reduce so i refine all my equip sn to +7 and also i have 2 brising /heh that add 10 def so my total hard def 64 (if my calculation correct that around 50% reduce) <-- about this calculation i not sure for number but high def = reduce damage it for sure /heh

--------

btw i have few more word for pros lol

SN can equip all lvl 4 equip with help soul linker (novice link) even SQI like SOM (staff of magi), mjolnir, evangalist, djinn, ghost dancer

and SN can equip all type of headger (that include gunslinger SQI scouter)

SN can have 150 total dex even without LKH (you must have all the buff, agi , bless, attent cont and +10 all stat from novice link)

And the rest benefit like Fury (you can see at wiki about SN about this) +50% crit rate also SN have 2 live when already lvl 99 , when dead u can still live just like using ka buff from soul linker but you lost +10 all stat

Edited by NeoArtS

10 hours ago, NeoArtS said:

hmm i can hold many mob because i focus not only my agi for flee and also yg hard def (left def at stat from equip- note right side from vit not much help diff calculation)

the point is i learn from 99 def paladin it give 90% reduce because have 99def so it mean high def = high reduce so i refine all my equip sn to +7 and also i have 2 brising /heh that add 10 def so my total hard def 64 (if my calculation correct that around 50% reduce) <-- about this calculation i not sure for number but high def = reduce damage it for sure /heh

--------

btw i have few more word for pros lol

SN can equip all lvl 4 equip with help soul linker (novice link) even SQI like SOM (staff of magi), mjolnir, evangalist, djinn, ghost dancer

and SN can equip all type of headger (that include gunslinger SQI scouter)

SN can have 150 total dex even without LKH (you must have all the buff, agi , bless, attent cont and +10 all stat from novice link)

And the rest benefit like Fury (you can see at wiki about SN about this) +50% crit rate also SN have 2 live when already lvl 99 , when dead u can still live just like using ka buff from soul linker but you lost +10 all stat

sure, thats what def is all about. but this build focuses on high flee and evasion. its not here to tank mobs while you firebolt a Mavka. maybe u got confused on what i said "talking about all end game items here" on the prev post. i only meant the ones that i listed here.

+7 equips and bris are nice but im making this as cheap as possible but still effective enough. i dont wanna overkill the build when its not really necessary. making +7 requires real life luck and some zenny. 2bris are awesome, sure, but a total newb cant acquire that yet and some who have it might be reluctant to use it on SN, also putting Imp on those, unless they are rich enough.

i think what ur saying on ur pros can go on my other thread but thanks for sharing anyways.

Edit: i saw u before at mosco. if u mean holding many mobs like u did back there, then use thunderstorm. i think thats just kiting. def will become useful once they hit u only(flee got eaten then, i think def decays a bit also when there are many mobs), so if u managed to not let them touch u, def is useless. anyways, thats ur playstyle (and almost every suno i saw here) to mob and TS. but this build doesnt use TS. Its a fast-paced farm build to be able to compete to the other farmers there.

Edited by PrideFries

7 hours ago, PrideFries said:

def will become useful once they hit u only(flee got eaten then, i think def decays a bit also when there are many mobs),

we have special def decay here on TRo - due to 99 def builds, that made the game too easy, GMs presented decay that is simmilar to flee decay - every additional mob will somehow decay the def, boss counts as 2 mobs and such.. if you want to know the exact wording/formula, you have to search for it.. but the general idea is, that you cant tank whole bunch of mobs as you could before and that when fighting MvP with a lot of slaves, you should think of some strategy and try not to tank them all together..

@howrah right~ /heh

playing with calc, i saw that def decay along with flee decay before.

well, its just casual mobbing on his part. all his saying is that mobbing aint a prob for him coz he have def. then i just thought "why mob?" if u just have a lone target. that leads me to conclusion that he uses TS which is not needed for this build. thats a totally diff build than what i presented.

in this build, flee is a must, hence the title of build.

def is nice, but not a priority

Edited by PrideFries

1 hour ago, howrah said:

we have special def decay here on TRo - due to 99 def builds, that made the game too easy, GMs presented decay that is simmilar to flee decay

Just a small correction: DEF has always decayed exactly like flee the change on TRO makes it decay differently actually.

1. DEF decays starting with one mob instead of the 3rd
  2. The decay for each normal mob is a little slower than before
  3. The decay for MVPs is doubled
Edited by DoucheEnrique
  • Fsh 1
  • No1 1

35 minutes ago, DoucheEnrique said:

Just a small correction: DEF has always decayed exactly like flee the change on TRO makes it decay differently actually.

1. DEF decays starting with one mob instead of the 3rd
  2. The decay for each normal mob is a little slower than before 
  3. The decay for MVPs is doubled

isnt it 2x for boss, and 3x for MvP? I think that boss and mvp were somehow different in this formula..

and iirc, the original decay was not as drastic as with flee - less % or something..

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, howrah said:

isnt it 2x for boss, and 3x for MvP? I think that boss and mvp were somehow different in this formula..

and iirc, the original decay was not as drastic as with flee - less % or something..

Yes the numbers were different but it decayed in the same way like flee now the differences are greater than the similarities.

But time to stop with hearsay and get the facts :D

DEF now features a formula used to introduce decay to soften the benefit of uncommonly high DEF builds while enhancing other aspects for the vast majority of players. These changes include several important dimensions:

• DEF only will decay by roughly 3% per monster when targeting a player. This was previously 5% decay.
  • DEF immediately begins decaying when a player is attacked by a single (1) monster. This previously started only with 3 or more monsters.
  • For the purposes of DEF decay, boss-type monsters count as two (2) monsters, and MVP monsters will count as three (3) monsters equivalency when being attacked.

Edited by DoucheEnrique
  • Fsh 1
  • No1 1

Choosing level 10 Steal actually improves the performance by a little bit (skipping warp portal/teleport level 2?). You can avoid water ball by teleport-ing and not moving for a few seconds. The game will consider you're invulnerable for a few seconds, it will cancel immediately when you move or use skill. Well, it's not a good solution when you find mavka in the middle of teleport-ing, Pantie[1] and undershirt[1] for flee overkill?

Edited by kolela

4 hours ago, kolela said:

Choosing level 10 Steal actually improves the performance by a little bit (skipping warp portal/teleport level 2?). You can avoid water ball by teleport-ing and not moving for a few seconds. The game will consider you're invulnerable for a few seconds, it will cancel immediately when you move or use skill. Well, it's not a good solution when you find mavka in the middle of teleport-ing, Pantie[1] and undershirt[1] for flee overkill?

yep, its indicated on the guide that it can be tweaked. steal lvl can be changed to suit one's taste. but for me, lv8 is enough since in my experience, i get more roses when its lv8 than lv10. i even lower it sometimes to lv5 to see the diff. and yep i acquire more roses and mirrors but failure rate on steal kicks in here.

skipping warp, i can do that but not teleport. only reason why warp is there is to avoid logging in my warper or to avoid the long walk/tele on mosco. my warp is directly on the dialog spot when going to the whale so thats convenient for me that i decided not to remove warp.

hiding is still the good method to avoid waterball since, like u said, u might find another mavka when tping. or.. u can just tank it. the dmg isnt that high in the first place, tbh. i tank only when theres a mavka and i cant hide coz theyre mobbing me so running in circles is the solution.

well, overkilling the build is wat i avoid the most here. pantie [1] can be found anywhere but undershirt [1] is rare and even pricey when u find one. im trying not to spend more aside from core items. well, if it happens u got these on other chars, the set doesnt give u the HP u need and the little neutral resistance too. nov.breastplate and nov.manteau wins on this. besides, i reached the 95% dodge mark on mavka and on lesser mobs already so it makes little difference trying to raise the flee much higher.

i dont wanna over kill the build when its working just fine.

tnx for the input!

Edited by PrideFries

15 hours ago, Sephael said:

Do cards like Kaho card work with spells?
If yes - wouldn't 2x Kaho give more boost than Necros?

nope, cards the inc dmg are usually for physical atk unless stated.

Just an addition:

Rainbow Scarf/Cold Breath for low headgear and Agav Card for armor.

You can 1 skill-KO with those without using +5 int food which is cheaper in a long run. (i called it 1 skill-KO coz lv10 firebolt is 10hits lol)

Thanks to [SN]Pride himself for teaching me all about SN's. 😉

Edited by -Snoopy

13 minutes ago, -Snoopy said:

Just an addition:

Rainbow Scarf/Cold Breath for low headgear and Agav Card for armor.

You can 1 skill-KO with those without using +5 int food which is cheaper in a long run. (i called it 1 skill-KO coz lv10 firebolt is 10hits lol)

Thanks to [SN]Pride himself for teaching me all about SN's. 😉

tnx for that awesome find!

tbh, it was my fault on not exploring Agav card. i was contented on what i have atm and created this guide. since im already farming Int food at that time on Anolians while leveling before. i think the calc also has its own fault coz it shows the possibility of 2-hitting mavka but in-game its really just 1-hit, too. thats why i didnt bothered about in the first place. i relied heavily on calc.

anyways, tnx so much! will edit the guide soon~

Just a quick question, iirc imp card reduces fire bolt casting by 25% and 2 imps cards would reduce it's casting by 50%, so, do we still need 150 dex to insta cast fire bolt? Or is it possible to allocate your dex stats to other stats like agi or vit maybe?

2 hours ago, jamesanity06 said:

Just a quick question, iirc imp card reduces fire bolt casting by 25% and 2 imps cards would reduce it's casting by 50%, so, do we still need 150 dex to insta cast fire bolt? Or is it possible to allocate your dex stats to other stats like agi or vit maybe?

we still need 150dex to hit IC. try altering the calc and remove 1dex, and you wont achieve IC. we only want the dmg boost on imp cards.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:07 AM, jamesanity06 said:

check here - it will explain you, why it does not work like this:

https://wiki.talonro.com/Casting_Time_Management

putting this up~ bump~
melee guide coming up next. earns more than magic type.
check my signature for SN guides i will be making in the future~
stay tuned. xD

Hello!

Why no one talks about summer sandals [1] for GEC? They're ok, right? Even good when talking about flee builds. And they are not very expensive - about 2,5 m.

BTW why I can't find them in calc?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By phantome
      Since I sometimes get questions while farming Geff or when interacting with other players, I thought I'd just share my build, equipment and some information. Super novices are my favorite farming class as they are self-reliant. Also, it's my farming class of choice since I'm lazy and abhor having to multi-client for buff. Not having to put loots to storage and using a merchant to then sell them is a huge time saver for me. I made my super novice a baby just to add an extra layer to my gaming (lower HP, 80 base stat cap, etc.). I use this character to farm practically anywhere and hunt certain MVPs with it sometimes.
      Usual Geffenia Farming result:
      185 Mastela 79 Blue Potions Rest are accessories but I never count on average how many I obtain Supplies used: Holy Water, Fly Wings, Awakening Potion and Butterfly wing. I normally don't buy or use any consumable while in Geff. I usually stay in Geffenia until the weight limit is reached or until the Awakening potion timer runs out for a max of 25 minutes per run. Here are some screenshots with my Suno in action and how much I gain after a 25 minutes run:

My baby SuNo:

Because my character is a baby class, its HP is only around 8.5k I get 100 crit by doing the Super Novice fury chant BoA bonuses: 100ATK, 20% Resistances, Aspersio and Aura Blade The high DEX is to add some ASPD to reach the 190 cap and Damage. It's also the number where I am comfortable with the Steal rate. I get 100 VIT to prevent several negative status effects Gear:
      Valkyrie Helm[BK] Scouter[Gryph] Pussy Cat Bell Novice Breastplate[Bathory] and Novice Breastplate [Gloom] BoA [DBSn] Advanced Angelic Guard[Hodremlin] Novice Manteau[Deviling] Advanced Angelic Reincarnation[GEC] Celeb Ring Bris[Ifrit] I'm still saving up for a few gear upgrade such as another Bris[Sting] or Megs and another BoA to better hunt MVP with. The reason I also use the Advanced gears is for the additional +2 stats.
      Some tactics used:
      When I find myself getting mobbed and am getting hit locked, I often just teleport and leave the loot behind. It's a loss but I prefer not having to die (lose the +10 stats) and to just keep on farming. Hopefully, once I obtain an Eddga shoes, it will help with this issue. I use Steal on every Succubus/Incubus but whenever a mob is building up, I try to kill the group and getting at least some loots prior to teleporting out. I do not avoid Abyss Knights like some classes I see in Geff. I use Steal on them before killing. They are a good source of Elunium. A card from them here and there ain't so bad as well. I don't waste time with Dark Priests but I sometimes use them as target when taking on a large mob. Their huge HP pool helps in locking on a target while the Sniper card in my BoA helps to keep me up. Hopefully, this helps answer some questions whenever you're seeing some super novices in Geff, baby or otherwise.
    • By breno94
      Hi there. I don't see many ninjas around there even with the effect of drake's card. I kind of like the ninja class, but the damage of normal skills (ones without need of stones) is not so good. Besides, I wanna scape a bit from the "usual builds" on this server and start a new trend. For starters I'd like some ideas for gears:
      LKH (must)
      INT-mid [pinguicula (my Sp usually is drainned... so idk if it'd work OR Pharaoh card (solves my problem but I need to buy the stones]
      lower: idk, four leaf clover
      WEAPON: I'm currently poor and don't want to farm so... +4 asura [Drake]
      Body: depends on the field and mobs (idk, FA[RSX]?)
      shield: depends on the field and mobs... BUT why not aim long and try to play in thor? so alice stone buckler or GTB guard (perhaps a card that increases damage, since i'll have cast-off protecting me)
      +4 hood [stem worm]
      2x Celebs
      +6 sandals [GEC] (it's a must in my opinion, cause ninjas have easily their SP drained) 
      so... now the questions!
      1) Do I need for EACH water ball cast re-cast the "water scape tecnique" (abreviation "WST") skill?
      2) Does EACH water ball cast consume any cell from the WST? if so, how many and whats the max number of casts of water balls can one give?
      3) Idk much about the water ball, so if anyone could plz explain me how is the "spaming" and "delay" (make a comparison with the lightning spear of ice or crimsson bla bla)
      To make the post easier I took the liberty of putting the build in the stat calc:
      https://calc.talonro.com/?caSbFbiabababbKbBabkbaaiReaGaaaaaaljedTaaaaaahkaawkb6uqjUgWfcfcfkgZvsaavsaaaeegacafbkkaaaaaaXieaaahIaacgaaaaaHaPaaa

Hope to hear nice answers ;D cya
    • By B L U
      Hey guys...  I need help..  I want to make a magic ninja which has
      High Def and hp
      High aspd
      High matk 
      I mean zero compromise build.. 
      There are a few topics about ninja build but my problem is different so I created this new thread.. 
      In My following build is it possible to replace DL/Di combo with anything else?  Coz I need 2x card slots in my head gear..  Any other way to reach 100 % cast redux? 

I need pingu/pharaoh  and veaper/hw   both