PrideFries

Super Novice [Magic] : Mavka Farming Guide

14 hours ago, JaggMortar said:

Hello!

Why no one talks about summer sandals [1] for GEC? They're ok, right? Even good when talking about flee builds. And they are not very expensive - about 2,5 m.

BTW why I can't find them in calc?

1) im minimizing the expenses for the build.

2)already reached 95% dodge mark. additional flee is kinda useless on that point.

58 minutes ago, PrideFries said:

1) im minimizing the expenses for the build.

2)already reached 95% dodge mark. additional flee is kinda useless on that point.

No offence. I meant, I can't find summer sandals in calc at all, not in your build specifically.

Well, I think, additional flee will give several seconds in case of being overmobbed. I may be wrong - I'm not a very good ragnarok player and I haven't tried this build yet. But this guide inspired me to try it and now I'm farming to gear up for it.

And sorry for my poor english, yeah

25 minutes ago, JaggMortar said:

No offence. I meant, I can't find summer sandals in calc at all, not in your build specifically.

Well, I think, additional flee will give several seconds in case of being overmobbed. I may be wrong - I'm not a very good ragnarok player and I haven't tried this build yet. But this guide inspired me to try it and now I'm farming to gear up for it.

And sorry for my poor english, yeah

ah yeah no worries.

and i didnt wrote a "progression section" in the first place coz im contented of my dodge and ability to 1hit mavka. its kind of a "fixed" build now but go ahead and explore more options.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, PrideFries said:

putting this up~ bump~
melee guide coming up next. earns more than magic type.
check my signature for SN guides i will be making in the future~
stay tuned. xD

Where is it

• Omg 1

Btw why +10 hypno? Is a +0 hypno with 2x Nm cards not enough, is there a bonus?

12 minutes ago, Zbx said:

Btw why +10 hypno? Is a +0 hypno with 2x Nm cards not enough, is there a bonus?

You get an aftercast bonus when you combine a +10 hypno with a magical booster[0].

6 minutes ago, phantome said:

You get an aftercast bonus when you combine a +10 hypno with a magical booster[0].

https://calc.talonro.com/?_S04sTcKqSsOKTEwCw4HCpMK8JB8gwp3ClcKYwpjDocKXwp3DocKew6HCnggEwpnDucKJwolGwolgwpDCkcKdwphYwpHCmhLCnlrCmhrCmBrClMKWwpxewp7ClsKdHsKVw6bCmGEOw4JgJcO5YBLCqA5sYmJSdiIURMKBWBnDhiBxCEjCg8OSHsKJwoMHAAA

Do you maybe got a better calc for the mavka build?

1 hour ago, Zbx said:

have u tried my posted calc yet? u cant put incubus card on a magical booster[0]. and if u try other mids or a slotted one, the combo wont work, leaving u with less matk.

u dont need deviling also. whisper card will do.

edit:

u just need agav card on armor or +5int food. incu succu combo not needed. try to get a few levels first.

Edited by PrideFries

@PrideFries

Obvs you haven't written the guides yet, but in your experience/experimentations, did you ever find it necessary for super novice to use deviling? Or is flee just overall better because of suno's numerous access to agi boosts? 

1 hour ago, maetropa said:

@PrideFries

Obvs you haven't written the guides yet, but in your experience/experimentations, did you ever find it necessary for super novice to use deviling? Or is flee just overall better because of suno's numerous access to agi boosts? 

on wat mob or map specifically? its necessary on places where mobs hit hard but on mavka, it isnt. flee is needed there.

49 minutes ago, PrideFries said:

on wat mob or map specifically? its necessary on places where mobs hit hard but on mavka, it isnt. flee is needed there.

Mostly just a general question-- But if I were to say specifics, maybe if you wanted to take him to Odin or Geffenia or even Wave? Obviously with a pt on the last one.

Trying to weigh the benefits and the costs on if it's worth grabbing something "everything but novice equippable" like naght seiger deviling or ventoss deviling. Sniper and HW don't need deviling endgame, so I was wondering if it was similar for Super Novice or not, and what you've found in that regard with your suno expertise.

Edited by maetropa

1 hour ago, maetropa said:

Mostly just a general question-- But if I were to say specifics, maybe if you wanted to take him to Odin or Geffenia or even Wave? Obviously with a pt on the last one.

Trying to weigh the benefits and the costs on if it's worth grabbing something "everything but novice equippable" like naght seiger deviling or ventoss deviling. Sniper and HW don't need deviling endgame, so I was wondering if it was similar for Super Novice or not, and what you've found in that regard with your suno expertise.

well, devi is like a staple card choice for most. and elemental weakness coming from it can just be covered up using elemental cards on armor. most, if not all, mob atks are neutral so 50% resist from it is already a boon specially for suno. and as a suno, u want all the resist in the end coz flee will decay...def will decay... i still cant find a card that is superior on this...prolly a LoD card on specific situations. but if u want to reduce dmg so much, like to 100 below, devi is worth it. OP with assump. for me, its a must for my build. thats all i can say for now, i guess. maybe i forgot some points but meh, you will figure it out.

whoa, ppl are getting interested on this?! lol. i already posted a vid about this melee thing on other thread so feel free to have a look at it. as for the guide, uhm yeah.. check the vid first.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By phantome
      Since I sometimes get questions while farming Geff or when interacting with other players, I thought I'd just share my build, equipment and some information. Super novices are my favorite farming class as they are self-reliant. Also, it's my farming class of choice since I'm lazy and abhor having to multi-client for buff. Not having to put loots to storage and using a merchant to then sell them is a huge time saver for me. I made my super novice a baby just to add an extra layer to my gaming (lower HP, 80 base stat cap, etc.). I use this character to farm practically anywhere and hunt certain MVPs with it sometimes.
      Usual Geffenia Farming result:
      185 Mastela 79 Blue Potions Rest are accessories but I never count on average how many I obtain Supplies used: Holy Water, Fly Wings, Awakening Potion and Butterfly wing. I normally don't buy or use any consumable while in Geff. I usually stay in Geffenia until the weight limit is reached or until the Awakening potion timer runs out for a max of 25 minutes per run. Here are some screenshots with my Suno in action and how much I gain after a 25 minutes run:

My baby SuNo:

Because my character is a baby class, its HP is only around 8.5k I get 100 crit by doing the Super Novice fury chant BoA bonuses: 100ATK, 20% Resistances, Aspersio and Aura Blade The high DEX is to add some ASPD to reach the 190 cap and Damage. It's also the number where I am comfortable with the Steal rate. I get 100 VIT to prevent several negative status effects Gear:
      Valkyrie Helm[BK] Scouter[Gryph] Pussy Cat Bell Novice Breastplate[Bathory] and Novice Breastplate [Gloom] BoA [DBSn] Advanced Angelic Guard[Hodremlin] Novice Manteau[Deviling] Advanced Angelic Reincarnation[GEC] Celeb Ring Bris[Ifrit] I'm still saving up for a few gear upgrade such as another Bris[Sting] or Megs and another BoA to better hunt MVP with. The reason I also use the Advanced gears is for the additional +2 stats.
      Some tactics used:
      When I find myself getting mobbed and am getting hit locked, I often just teleport and leave the loot behind. It's a loss but I prefer not having to die (lose the +10 stats) and to just keep on farming. Hopefully, once I obtain an Eddga shoes, it will help with this issue. I use Steal on every Succubus/Incubus but whenever a mob is building up, I try to kill the group and getting at least some loots prior to teleporting out. I do not avoid Abyss Knights like some classes I see in Geff. I use Steal on them before killing. They are a good source of Elunium. A card from them here and there ain't so bad as well. I don't waste time with Dark Priests but I sometimes use them as target when taking on a large mob. Their huge HP pool helps in locking on a target while the Sniper card in my BoA helps to keep me up. Hopefully, this helps answer some questions whenever you're seeing some super novices in Geff, baby or otherwise.
    • By breno94
      Hi there. I don't see many ninjas around there even with the effect of drake's card. I kind of like the ninja class, but the damage of normal skills (ones without need of stones) is not so good. Besides, I wanna scape a bit from the "usual builds" on this server and start a new trend. For starters I'd like some ideas for gears:
      LKH (must)
      INT-mid [pinguicula (my Sp usually is drainned... so idk if it'd work OR Pharaoh card (solves my problem but I need to buy the stones]
      lower: idk, four leaf clover
      WEAPON: I'm currently poor and don't want to farm so... +4 asura [Drake]
      Body: depends on the field and mobs (idk, FA[RSX]?)
      shield: depends on the field and mobs... BUT why not aim long and try to play in thor? so alice stone buckler or GTB guard (perhaps a card that increases damage, since i'll have cast-off protecting me)
      +4 hood [stem worm]
      2x Celebs
      +6 sandals [GEC] (it's a must in my opinion, cause ninjas have easily their SP drained) 
      so... now the questions!
      1) Do I need for EACH water ball cast re-cast the "water scape tecnique" (abreviation "WST") skill?
      2) Does EACH water ball cast consume any cell from the WST? if so, how many and whats the max number of casts of water balls can one give?
      3) Idk much about the water ball, so if anyone could plz explain me how is the "spaming" and "delay" (make a comparison with the lightning spear of ice or crimsson bla bla)
      To make the post easier I took the liberty of putting the build in the stat calc:
      https://calc.talonro.com/?caSbFbiabababbKbBabkbaaiReaGaaaaaaljedTaaaaaahkaawkb6uqjUgWfcfcfkgZvsaavsaaaeegacafbkkaaaaaaXieaaahIaacgaaaaaHaPaaa

Hope to hear nice answers ;D cya
    • By B L U
      Hey guys...  I need help..  I want to make a magic ninja which has
      High Def and hp
      High aspd
      High matk 
      I mean zero compromise build.. 
      There are a few topics about ninja build but my problem is different so I created this new thread.. 
      In My following build is it possible to replace DL/Di combo with anything else?  Coz I need 2x card slots in my head gear..  Any other way to reach 100 % cast redux? 

I need pingu/pharaoh  and veaper/hw   both