Sign in to follow this  
Takhui

Sinx Transformer :)

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

It's time for me to see other sinx gameplay, so I started a sinx vampire, here is the build I'm aiming for : Future Build

Curently, i have an +7OA BDSS in place of +10MG BDSS : Curently build

We can see that I'm still far from 190 aspd and the damage was almost divided by 2.

I'm aiming for these concepts:

- 2 weapons (no shield)

- a good regeneration related to my damage (goal : to spend zero meats).

- enough HIT

- without kaahi / blessing

- dual account authorized just for endow my weapons

I have several questions:

- is the build viable? For now, I can farm bibilan 5 and scaraba hole dun01 easily if i'm not crazy, I aim precisely more damage to either survive better or shorten the fighting because the mobs of scaraba have a lot of life.

- does the left hand do the double attacks?

I hope you understand what i'm trying to do.

Edited by Takhui

Posted (edited)

A little thing to point out,

-I saw you use incan and not turtle so you're aware about the bug with bapho+turtle, however you put QS which have the same script type as turtle, with only difference being 15% instead of 20% and giving 35 more hit. This will still bug and only give 15% on the monster you target and not the one splashed to.

If you get that 64 dex for HIT and have one buggy QS card for 35 HIT, you might be interested in Phreeoni,

I tried changing your Future build to 8 dex, still have 190 aspd, and can save a lot of stat points to go elsewhere. The cons is that's 56 less HIT, but with Phree in place of QS you get 65 more than QS, Or if you're looking for damage or more HP draining (because you actually have good HIT already for farming), then that could also be another Incan/Sniper. So you might want to put this stat into 10 more STR and max out your AGI,

The stats point you saved could go into VIT since you're using 2 poodle already.

But this is where I find it strange. As your goal is to use 0 meat, (or as least as possible) this would mean your 2 poodle won't get to do much work so you might be interested in carding it with something else. Unless it's something you already have laying around.

Also, if you're okay with moving the doppels to stay together in your left hand, that might be good as well so you can use that DDIncaInca with other daggers while still maintain the 190aspd. So you can have many options like 190aspd+bapho+hp drain, or you can also switch the other one out for other stuff like 190aspd+more damage (% card daggers), or 190aspd+ice pick to whack those high def monster.

If you increase your dex a bit, like THIS now you have 190 aspd while having one-handed sword in one hand and dagger with 2 doppels in the other. So you get a lot more option available to you like immaterials sword for ghost property or Naght blades for a weapon with good stats and slots.

As for the accessory cards, I fine Osiris is a good utility card even apart from the full HP/SP on res because you can agi up lv5 yourself, so you have a way to counter monster AGI-Down, and also having 7 more agi mean you can exchange that dvest dmant combo to have elemental armors with additional effect. Like wind+marc/water+marc(mind the JT on this one) for bibilan5. With dvest it's either a marc or swordfish/pot dofle and you gonna have to choose to wear one of them at a time.

2 hours ago, Takhui said:

- is the build viable? For now, I can farm bibilan 5 and scaraba hole dun01 easily if i'm not crazy, I aim precisely more damage to either survive better or shorten the fighting because the mobs of scaraba have a lot of life.

If you can farm bibilan 5 and scaraba hole easily I think you will do just fine farming places. Just try not to pick something high def with this build unless you use ice pick as one of the weapon. Because DD with no ice pick or def ignore have a hard time dealing damage to high def monster. With your build you can of course, survive. It just that if the monster is too thick to kill then it take times, so there might be other places worth the time more.

2 hours ago, Takhui said:

Not sure what this mean, as you're SinX with 2 daggers, if you have double attack skill it will do double attack. Tho the skill description didn't say which hands. Double attack is just double attack.

PS. Also since you can have a lot of options to swap, "Transformer" might be a cool name. /heh

Edited by NattWara

Posted (edited)

I didn't know the bug of QS and T, do you know if the GMs are aware of this problem and if they plan to do a few things.
For monocible, I use a Mes [DTT] + MG [DQsIcIc] (optional for monsters with high def i use ice pick [Doppel]).

I already switch on the good armor / garment according to the map.

Brisigamen poodles, I used to be really safe because it's a build test and if I take too many mobs it could quickly be ingerable. I have the other brisingamen except Osiris.

I try a calc with your ideas without sword because too much limitation on the elements with the Red Naght Seiger.

https://calc.talonro.com/?_w43CjDEOQEAUBW8lwpQ6w4UqJCrDnXvCu8O7w63Dt8KJwobCrDjCvcOlFCbCmSnDhyPDk1HDmcOSYcODCMKCFwkEw7M9RsOfwpcGw4MQU0wYwpIBWWXCusO1WMOlPMO2OcOLMgdxwql6wo0FwqjCmcKIScO5w6BTw6sSdGzDsBce

Other option for armor card : Loli ruri (heal lv3 = 594hp) or Rybio ?

Edited by Takhui

not sure if it is a bug - it is well known that % cards do not work with baphos splash

check on the "baphomet guide for mortals" - it is one of the first things mentioned..

30 minutes ago, Takhui said:

Yep @howrah but it isn't logical !

sadly, a lot of RO issues do not follow logic... 😕

anyways - I would not expect any changes made by GMs on this issue... sure, it may happen, but considering how long it is known and how long it works like this - I would say that the chances are pretty low...

Posted (edited)

Hi lil' bro,

With your current build you could play a little with Berserk Pitcher in order to keep the OA, and use the Jaguar Hat for the STR buff, and the Diablos Ring[Osiris] as swap for AGI Lv 5 as mentioned above

Calc with OA in main hand

Next could be to either replace as mentioned above the QS for an Incantation, or just put the OA as second hand and go for a +7-10 Mes[DIncInc] to increase your damage.

Then maybe later once you have your Evangelist you will be able to think about getting the vamp MG ^^

Have fun :)

Edited by kutsuru
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not a sinx with evang but can still do the vampthing with magic!.  /heh 

On 8/10/2018 at 5:04 PM, howrah said:

not sure if it is a bug - it is well known that % cards do not work with baphos splash

check on the "baphomet guide for mortals" - it is one of the first things mentioned..

I read that guide but some info is wrong. Like his assessment on autobolts. I spent most of my gaming time on my auto-bolt champ with bapho carded skillet and it does proc more with a huge mob and can even proc on the "splashed" mobs. If he's wrong on that one, he could be wrong on other things.

Edited by Shendel
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:18 AM, Takhui said:

Hello guys,

I have several questions:

I hope you understand what i'm trying to do.

I have fun daggers I use for similar when bored and want to run off to farm something or just general 'kill',

In my case though I swap between the following:

- +9 DTS Mes
- +9 SQSQS Mes
- +10 DDT Mes
- +4/5 slotted IP's with D or QS
- +10 DQSQSQS MG

Mes at (equiv plus) are often better than MG as Mes is a level 4 weapon when MG is only 1 do each plus adds more ATK. Furthermore MG[4] only has 43 ATK as opposed to 120 for Mes. 1 less slot but an incant sam only adds 65, thus 43+65=108 which is < 120. On stalker/LK MG can be better if you have megs on and use TG's but you're looking at a SinX who get no STR bonus from them.

I have Stalkers and SinX's aplenty and so I happily charge around with most of these in all maps mentioned. Even 1 sniper easily stay alive unless I am stupid and mob. Not a fan of Bapho due to the Splash and Crit reductions (see above).

You'll find it fun to play but don't expect to MVP with it (unless on nub MVP's). Hope you enjoy!

/spank

15 hours ago, Shendel said:

I read that guide but some info is wrong. Like his assessment on autobolts. I spent most of my gaming time on my auto-bolt champ with bapho carded skillet and it does proc more with a huge mob and can even proc on the "splashed" mobs. If he's wrong on that one, he could be wrong on other things.

@My Wife for Hire/com

17 hours ago, Shendel said:

I'd like a proof debunking my findings, video and all.

If you're talking about Alchemist Gloves, then it's an exception since that accessory is coded differently and doesn't make my findings mute.

Otherwise it's just plain old visual clutter. Having multiple mobs stacked on the same tile doesn't mean it actually "splashes" on them. A lot of people make that wrong assumption.

We've had people playing with TG + Baphomet card for over a year and convinced themselves that it splashes equally, so I'm not surprised other stuff on my list could be mistaken as well.

Also, auto-bolt champ.

2 hours ago, elijahsp said:

Pfft.

• Omg 1

4 hours ago, My Wife for Hire said:

I'd like a proof debunking my findings, video and all.

If you're talking about Alchemist Gloves, then it's an exception since that accessory is coded differently and doesn't make my findings mute.

Otherwise it's just plain old visual clutter. Having multiple mobs stacked on the same tile doesn't mean it actually "splashes" on them. A lot of people make that wrong assumption.

We've had people playing with TG + Baphomet card for over a year and convinced themselves that it splashes equally, so I'm not surprised other stuff on my list could be mistaken as well.

Also, auto-bolt champ.

Pfft.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY AUTO-BOLT CHAMP?! HUH? HUH?! /pif 

But yeah, auto-bolt champ. With Alchemists Gloves on both accessories, gazeti card, and thunderstorm cloud. /heh 

I'd show you a vid if I could but I rolled back that champ to an LK recently. I'm still in the process of making another champ toon (although asura build this time, I can just reset stat). When I trans and get it to a sufficient level, I'll try to record some gameplay and send you the video link. It could take a while though since I'm taking my time with leveling on random places.

Also, what free recording app can you recommend? I had a guy PM me also about a video but I don't know how to record it so I just sent him screenshots. I'm playing on an old laptop Acer Aspire E 14.