Sign in to follow this  
PrideFries

Mavka Stalkers

seems like there are more stalkers nowadays at mavka...

but i thought they prefer geffenia? tried asking some and their aswers were:

-change of environment/pace

-crowded at geff whenever they try there.

-more zenny here....

i was kinda shock on that guy. so is it true now? i read/heard that mavka has been nerfed so that reply really was shocking and quite interesting.

just wanna ask (if its just ok) what is the possible zenny/hr rate of the following stalker builds in mavka?

2-Hit BB build

1-Hit BB build

DA+TA build

tnx for answering~

In my experience. 

DA+TA 1.5 to 1.8m per hour

2Hit BB 2m-2.5m ( sometimes 3m when RnG is on my side and the world is sleeping ) 

1 hit BB - no idea

I just farm a while ago in mavka after a week or two using my vampsmith. I farmed 25m today using my stalk in Mavka ( because its my FREE DAY YEYY ) , a little bit dissapointed because my expected net worth should be at least 30m+. I find mavka now OVERPOPULATED with stalkers, snipers and " i dont care if your tanking that mavka but i will intimidate it " type of stalkers.

i find mavka now kind-a-toxic farming place because KSing is rampant. I guess i will go back to my cave ( magma 1 ) where me myself and i are the only ones who is farming.

Edited by Wiki Hater

yeah, really noticed the popu of stalkers these past few days. i hate that they take away ur mavka when its clearly attacking u.
and sometimes even tho u dmg it, if they saw it and warning triggered, they will just continue attacking it till the KS warning breaks and they take it from u.

btw: tested my stalker earlier, seems like the zenny/hr is still the same. i thought something was up, but i guess not.

25m on vampsmith? how long did ya stay there?

9 minutes ago, PrideFries said:

25m on vampsmith?

I mean on mavka using my stalker. I guess 10 to 11 hours ? I occasionaly take a 5 minutes break every time endow expires

Edited by Wiki Hater

2 hours ago, Azak said:

Geffenia still yields more, however mavka farming is like a walk in the park, no stress at all.

You will not be stressed about the mobs. You will get stressed about the players in mavka lol

• Heh 1

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, Wiki Hater said:

You will not be stressed about the mobs. You will get stressed about the players in mavka lol

Depends on the time you play I guess, and I guess all maps have that dead time where only a few players are present.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, PrideFries said:

seems like there are more stalkers nowadays at mavka...

but i thought they prefer geffenia? tried asking some and their aswers were:

-change of environment/pace

-crowded at geff whenever they try there.

-more zenny here....

i was kinda shock on that guy. so is it true now? i read/heard that mavka has been nerfed so that reply really was shocking and quite interesting.

just wanna ask (if its just ok) what is the possible zenny/hr rate of the following stalker builds in mavka?

2-Hit BB build

1-Hit BB build

DA+TA build

tnx for answering~

Depends on gears, etc. of course. But I find when I use one of my dagger TA Stalkers there 2-4 mil per hour is easy. It's low work (as in basically just click and hit).

Geffenia is a little bit more per hour. But Geffenia is just so bloody boring, I just can't do it after playing there since it came out (12+ years).

For Mavka I use dagger with TA only. For Geffenia I use IP dagger with TA or BB Sherwood builds. TA for auto steal (being lazy again).

/spank

15 hours ago, Spankerman said:

2-4 mil per hour

well, 2m is achievable but i cant get that 4m using my BB stalker. guess in order to have this is when theres no ppl on the map except u and some lucky roses i guess.
3m+ is kinda regular on my SN tho.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:04 AM, elijahsp said:

4m is impossible on mavka especially with an auto attack build. Even 3m is hardly believable.

Wrong. Achievable and done a large number of times.

Don't confine others to "your little world" - it's not our fault if you can't achieve what others can. You obviously have no idea who I am or what I can do so in future stick to referencing your own capabilities, in this instance you should have said "it's impossible for me on mavka".

/spank

Edited by Spankerman
  • Omg 1

4m per hour is acheivable in mavkas. I make 3-3.5m/hr consistently just by selling mirrors and roses and another 1m by brewing blue herbs.

Edited by Ranoj

16 hours ago, Ranoj said:

4m per hour is acheivable in mavkas. I make 3-3.5m/hr consistently just by selling mirrors and roses and another 1m by brewing blue herbs.

yeah, now that my melee sn is semi-geared, i can agree on this statement also. getting even higher most of the time, too. rn, im also investing on a brewer to earn more.
by the time im geared enough, im expecting higher income.

I have a stalker friend with cheaper gears than mine, that makes 3m hour. I think i cant do 3m. But I'm pretty sure 3m  itsnt easy to reach since this map its flooded with people...

Geffenia its better for sure to get money, but the quest its very hard (a lot of people desist at the dance steps), and play there its kinda hard and boring.. I'm trying there and took some time to understand how to survive and how to dont lose time there (if ure not smart, you might only lose ur time there dying and killing mobs). I realized that mavkas are easier if u dont wanna stress out, until i see there are so many players there and stress yourself then im going to geffenia again...  

BTw.. its same of sleepers.. sometimes i think sleepers are better, the only problem its the overweight... GN are too heavy..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this