Sign in to follow this  
maxxus0923

Crit battle HP

Any recommendations with my current build? Any improvements that i need to implement? how do I improve this further? whats my next item target?

screenTalonRO000.jpg

Edited by maxxus0923
  • No1 1

Depends on what's the current problem you're facing.

Try this https://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/ and this https://calc.talonro.com/

To find things you need and help simulate your build. First decide what you want to do/where to level/farm.

Ex: If you need flee then type "flee" in the description in item DB and find out. Although it's better to use script to search but in case you don't know the script then you can do that. Then you can look at the ""Item Script: and copy that to use in the search box that say "script"

In this example would be "bonus bFlee". For other stuff like Str it will look like this bonus bStr, and for crit would be "bonus bCritical".

Since your question is quite broad so that's what I can say for now.

I'd make a few changes.

1. Try Valkire Helm instead of Kaho for added agi and luck - more ASPD and crit.

2. Change accessories. Renown Archer gloves e.g. (for +4 crit) Bought a pair of them dirt cheap two days ago for my Gunslinger. Or at least use Evil Snake Lord in your mid headgear, since your anticurse isn't complete. Later on i'd change them to something like... Dunno.. Bradium brooch with Kobold card MB? Celebs?

3. panties&undershirt combo on a HP? R U SRS? Dragon Vest+Dragon Manteau is better.

4. Try using Spike for added crit rate. Since U'll have higher flee with Valkire helm and dragon combo, the def reduction won't hurt so much. If you don't like Spike... well Seal Card will give you +9 crit on undead and demons.

5. For boots - bunny slippers are cheap and unversal. The added luck and MDEF won't hurt either.

The calc sais you can get like 76% crit and 182 ASPD fully buffed. Anyway - battle HP is for those who are REALLY bored, so i won't recommend this build to anyone.

Edited by Iskand3r

I levelled a Battle Acolyte to 99 on here but just went STR/AGI/DEX with some VIT. Using Rental Quadrille and Aspersio I was hitting 2k auto-attacks in Prison.

I also had a Blacksmith parked for Adrenaline Rush which made killing a joke <- this part could help you a lot if you don't want to waste money on Dopple cards.

11 hours ago, Iskand3r said:

I'd make a few changes.

1. Try Valkire Helm instead of Kaho for added agi and luck - more ASPD and crit.

2. Change accessories. Renown Archer gloves e.g. (for +4 crit) Bought a pair of them dirt cheap two days ago for my Gunslinger. Or at least use Evil Snake Lord in your mid headgear, since your anticurse isn't complete. Later on i'd change them to something like... Dunno.. Bradium brooch with Kobold card MB? Celebs?

3. panties&undershirt combo on a HP? R U SRS? Dragon Vest+Dragon Manteau is better.

4. Try using Spike for added crit rate. Since U'll have higher flee with Valkire helm and dragon combo, the def reduction won't hurt so much. If you don't like Spike... well Seal Card will give you +9 crit on undead and demons.

5. For boots - bunny slippers are cheap and unversal. The added luck and MDEF won't hurt either.

The calc sais you can get like 76% crit and 182 ASPD fully buffed. Anyway - battle HP is for those who are REALLY bored, so i won't recommend this build to anyone.

ESL is not curse immune here, https://wiki.talonro.com/Custom_Cards