[Jaime]

(Tweaked MirAI + ZenAI, with Thotai) Homunculus AI for Alch/Creo users :3

Greetings, TRO players! :D I just wanted to share to every tRO Alch/Creo class players this AI that I just did some tweak on.

It's actually a Mirai + Zenai combined (for PVM) and with Thotai (for PVP). It's NOT my AI, I never created it. I just did some tweaks on it so credit goes to the makers of Mirai, Zenai and Thotai for this.

Note: Thotai has good support for Mercenaries/Mercenary too :3 Just activate the basic AI for Mercenary (type /merai and make sure Basic AI for Mercenary is loaded)

So here are the tweaks that I made.

Tweaks:

1. (On Mirai platform). Homuns can now "dance attack" with the Mirai platform thanks to a Mod from Zenai. Your homun will do that "kungfu" moves whenever it does physical attacks. XD It improves your Homun's ASPD a bit by bypassing the attack delay through "dance attack."

Note: Thotai is built with dance attack too. But it is a "centralized" dance attack meaning it won't move around like that of Mirai. It is more focused attacking on one point/cell but bypasses the attack animation while doing so.

2. (On Mirai platform). Lif can now  auto cast Touch of Heal (assuming you have the skill and one red slim pot) whenever there are no mobs around.

The trigger HP is at 80% so whenever your HP goes down below 80%, and  there no mobs around, Lif will cast Touch of Heal on you. (Thanks to Sleepy senpai for suggesting).

3. (On Mirai platform).Removed Lif auto casting Emergency Avoid. This is to avoid the cool down conflicts when you want to use Touch of Heal in a life threatening situation. (Thanks to Sleepy senpai for the suggestion).

4. (On Mirai platform).Vanilmith can now use Chaotic Benediction. It will start to heal you whenever there are no mobs around.

6. (On Mirai platform). Reduced the level of Filir's Moonlight to level 2 to save SP consumption, Fleet and Overspeed to level 1 for cooldown. (Thanks to Sleepy senpai for the suggestion).

7. (On Mirai platform). Amistr's minimum SP for casting Defense is set to 150. (Thanks to Sleepy senpai for the suggestion).

8. (On Mirai platform). It is sensitive to mobs attacking other players so yes, it won't KS. XD.

8. Mirai's Friend's list is good for use thanks to a Mod I found on Zenai.

How to install:

1. Backup your AI folder (Just in case something messed up). Your AI folder is located on your tRO folder. Just copy the folder and paste it somewhere... safe. My Documents, My Pictures, My Music, anywhere you can think of I guess xD.

2. Download the AI here:

Spoiler

3. Once your download is done (it's a RAR file so make sure you have Winzip or Winrar installed to open it), extract it.

a. Just Right Click on the file, then select Extract Files:

14l6fjr.png

b. If you are using Winrar, you will see something like this. Just press okay.

2yls7wm.png

The file will be extracted on the same folder where you downloaded the thing.

ok21jm.png

4. Open the folder till you see these things:

28quvb5.png

What you will do is just copy them all  and paste them on your AI folder on the tRO folder.

5. Now, log on to tRO and type /hoai. You should see something like the one on the image below. Then change map or relog, or REST + CALL out your Homun to get the AI script running.

2zoi351.jpg

Okay, so which is which. There are 2 AIs on the folder as I mentioned earlier.

The "basic" one is  for PVP.

Homunculus has been activated with the basic AI.

- Activate this AI (Thotai) if you plan on PvPing. Though it is good for PVM as well, it's more focused on PVP.

Now, to let your Homun memorize the allied players (Thotai lets you memorize players that are on your screen as allies, so be careful not to include foes on the screen XD), just sit down ( with your Homun on) and press ALT + T 4 times. You won't get any pop ups or anything to confirm the AI memorized the players on the screen as allies, but you can see if it worked when you see your homun ignoring your allies and not hitting them. XD

The "customized" one is for PVM.

Homunculus has been customized.

- Activate this AI for PVM (Mirai+Zenai). The tweaks I mentioned before are on this AI. The friend's list is working well. Make your friend sit, then press ALT + left click on the front cell or anywhere near your friend. If your Homun encircles your friend, it means you have successfully added your friend to the Homun's database. Your Homun can help your friend with killing mobs and stuff. To delete your friend from the friend's list, do the same procedure. If your Homun runs back and forth on your friend, it means you have successfully deleted him from your list.

This is still Mirai with added tweaks and mods from Zenai. So which means you can still use the control panel for Mirai for this one. Tio made a great guide on how to use the control panel.

Tio's Guide:

Spoiler

You don't need to actually tweak anything on the control panel (just the preferred level of skills you would like to use and stuff). All you need to tweak is probably the Tact list where you can add mobs that you want your Homun to prioritize and stuff. :)

Tip: You can put /hoai on your ALT + M to switch over the two AI's and just REST + CALL to activate the selected script :D

Okay, I hope you all will enjoy the tweaked AI. If you found any errors/bugs, please post them here and I will check. Oh, if you do get errors like gazillions of them, try moving your tRO folder to the drive root like C:/ or D:/ and not on the Program Files.

Thank you very much for trying this one out :3 and sorry for the long post. XD

Tags: AI, MirAI, ZenAI, ThotAI, Beaver, Merchant, Alchemist, Creator, EverythingIsAwesome, Everything Is Awesome, Beaver Kaho, CookiesPlease, Homunculus, Vanilmirth, Jelly, Slug, Filir, Amistr, Lif, /hoai, Customized, User AI, USER_AI, Mercenary, /merai, Dance Attack, Tweak

Edited by [Jaime]
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • No1 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably not into this sorta thing myself, and I kinda just skimmed it,

but it looks comprehensive :o Good job.

Probably not into this sorta thing myself, and I kinda just skimmed it,

but it looks comprehensive :o Good job.

Please make an Alch/Creo and appreciate the class, Camel so pro :o *pokes Camel with twig*

This is neat. Makes me wanna make a bio now... /pif

Kudos for the detailed guide and tweaked AIs. :D

Do try it, sir Falice :D

Gonna try this out when I get a chance. Seems like what I've been looking for :0

Please do try it and thanks :D

Naiseeeee <3 thanks for the guide!

You are welcome :o and thanks for trying it :D. I hope you will find it helpful :o

Please make an Alch/Creo and appreciate the class, Camel so pro :o *pokes Camel with twig*

[list type=decimal]

[*]I already have 2 Bios

[*]Whenever you say Creo, I laugh because the originating name is Creator and Creo sounds like a dessert. (Like an Oreo? A crepe?)

The whole comprehensive AI modding isn't my thing, is what I mean. I get by on my barely modified dancing MirAI and it's enough for me.

About appreciating Bios, I'm one of them. I do a little brewing now and then (More once I get a little more gear and a Clown up /gg) and my second Bio is the one more for battle.

My homuns are both evolved 99 anyway, so leveling them isn't my problem anymore. Usually when I kill things I just AD anyway, or have my homun attack it to death while I also melee or Fireblend or something, whatever. My AI kills things and dances, it's OK for me.

• Like 1

[list type=decimal]

[*]I already have 2 Bios

[*]Whenever you say Creo, I laugh because the originating name is Creator and Creo sounds like a dessert. (Like an Oreo? A crepe?)

The whole comprehensive AI modding isn't my thing, is what I mean. I get by on my barely modified dancing MirAI and it's enough for me.

About appreciating Bios, I'm one of them. I do a little brewing now and then (More once I get a little more gear and a Clown up /gg) and my second Bio is the one more for battle.

My homuns are both evolved 99 anyway, so leveling them isn't my problem anymore. Usually when I kill things I just AD anyway, or have my homun attack it to death while I also melee or Fireblend or something, whatever. My AI kills things and dances, it's OK for me.

So pro :o so rich Q__Q Oh, the "Creo" thing. I only got the term from other players as well XD Hahaha

Jaime so Proo, thanks for this perfect guide for a starting Alche like me. This really helps, and i like the word tweaked lol

Oh my, another pro Q_Q. Thanks :D Hope it helps on your end :3

Thanks jaime ^_^ and im finally free from pitching some expensive pots to my homun  <_<

Aww, yay! Thanks for using it, Scarlet. :3

OMG, my char is in the screenshot! HYPE!!! /slur Thanks Jaime, everything's working properly. My lif is a pro lif now.  :D

OMG, my char is in the screenshot! HYPE!!! /slur Thanks Jaime, everything's working properly. My lif is a pro lif now.  :D

LOOOOL. I am not sure which character XD But you are welcome :D Hope it works well for ya :3

It's the red HP. Sadly it's not working well for me. /sob My previous AI too went nuts since last week and idk why. Now I need to manually make the homun attack (alt+right click) before the AI takes effect after a resu or map changing.  It stopped working perfectly when I was using the normal MirAI. At first everything was great, after 2months this happened for some reason. I tried your AI and it was flawless for 1 hours, then the same thing happened. /sob  Anyone knows the reason why?

It's the red HP. Sadly it's not working well for me. /sob My previous AI too went nuts since last week and idk why. Now I need to manually make the homun attack (alt+right click) before the AI takes effect after a resu or map changing.  It stopped working perfectly when I was using the normal MirAI. At first everything was great, after 2months this happened for some reason. I tried your AI and it was flawless for 1 hours, then the same thing happened. /sob  Anyone knows the reason why?

Oh my, have you tried re installing your tRO? If you plan to reinstalling it, download the latest client first. Then redownload the AI from this thread again. I hope it works this time :o

@lela

go to your config.exe in your talonro/ai/user_ai folder

you should see somewhere there "Homunculus Attack and Evade" just drag the arrows to 0 or type 0%

if you read T i o's guide, he mentioned this.

also @jaime.. the 150 sp for amistr is for evolved amistrs with bloodlust already. so the players can activate bloodlust anytime while still being able to keep up autocast defense without sp problems. so the default should be 30 or something for defense. but it would be good to mention about the 150 sp for evolved amistrs.

@lela

go to your config.exe in your talonro/ai/user_ai folder

you should see somewhere there "Homunculus Attack and Evade" just drag the arrows to 0 or type 0%

if you read T i o's guide, he mentioned this.

also @jaime.. the 150 sp for amistr is for evolved amistrs with bloodlust already. so the players can activate bloodlust anytime while still being able to keep up autocast defense without sp problems. so the default should be 30 or something for defense. but it would be good to mention about the 150 sp for evolved amistrs.

^ 2pro2rich Q_Q

Been using this AI on my first ever Homunculus and it works great!  Thanks Jaime & Tio!

You are welcome, Wolfpaq777:3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Squawk
      (Guild leaders Squawkacy and KokyRabbit with our homunculi Persephone and Mon Mouton.)

A guild for raising homunculi and brewing potions.

Recruitment : Open

Alchemist and Creators only.
      No gear or level requirements.
      No activity requirements.

Rules
      Be polite to each other.
      No vending slaves.
      Follow the server rules.

Brewing Resources
      A Guide to Brewing by Iela
      Guide to Homunculus Calculators by Sachi
      TalonRO Calculator