[Jaime]

(Tweaked MirAI + ZenAI, with Thotai) Homunculus AI for Alch/Creo users :3

On 10/31/2015, 1:22:50, Avarie said:

Is this tweaked for mercenaries too that they will autoattack?

Forget the basic merai, try the custom merai /merai. As you can see here, my spear merc do wonders. XD

screenTalonRO206.jpg

Edited by [Jaime]

On 11/10/2015, 8:04:02, Avarie said:

How about using merc and homu at the same time?

It is possible. Load the basic merai (from this file) by typing /merai. 

Thank you very much for this! :)

I have one question though, how come in adding someone in friends list, i should use ALT+right click instead of left click?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The One said:

Thank you very much for this! :)

I have one question though, how come in adding someone in friends list, i should use ALT+right click instead of left click?

Sorry, I am a bit blank  and haven't used my bio for a long time. Hahaha. If you're under custom AI, just make your friend sit and press ALT, hold it, and then right click one cell near your friend's spot.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, marcusaf said:

Hi, I'm receving a message "u are afk 100minutes have passed" ai.lua is there a way to remove this or it's fixed?

HMMM. It's a feature so you won't let your Homun die from hunger.. You can remove it.. IF you can find it where. :V Been away from TRO so I can't help you with it. You will have to try your best searching the strings somewhere..

• Like 2

How do you customize your homun to not attack a specific mob? I've read guides and it doesn't work for me. Or I'm just dumb. I'm leveling up my homun at AntHell and it keeps on attacking the ants. I'm a newbie so please bear with me. /sob

Untitled.png

Whyyyyyy only now i found this! Why does my homun cant attack mvps? Like poring mvps? Jahaha will this new mirai zenai do the job? :D

1 hour ago, hopyamanipopcrn said:

Whyyyyyy only now i found this! Why does my homun cant attack mvps? Like poring mvps? Jahaha will this new mirai zenai do the job? :D

It will and it does. /ok Oh and this is not new; it's old.. 

On 1/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, nikkiloo said:

How do you customize your homun to not attack a specific mob? I've read guides and it doesn't work for me. Or I'm just dumb. I'm leveling up my homun at AntHell and it keeps on attacking the ants. I'm a newbie so please bear with me. /sob

Untitled.png

Oh no, I only saw this just now.. XD Do you still need help? XD

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 7:29 AM, breakilusion said:

I cant find ThotAi anymore... the link s corrupted/Offline... Does Anyone has another link for ThotAI? 
Thanks! :D 

This is both thotai (basic) and merai (customized). /ok And I think the link is okay.. 

I tried installing this today and got an error when I copy pasted the unzipped info into the AI folder that basically forced an uninstall re-install. Does this AI still work?

On 3/13/2017 at 8:45 AM, [Jaime] said:

On 3/13/2017 at 8:45 AM, [Jaime] said:

Yes, how can I fix it?

11 hours ago, nikkiloo said:

Yes, how can I fix it?

Close your tRo game for a while. Assuming you are using the Customized AI (Merai):

1. Open your tRO folder.
  2. Go to AI folder.
  3. Open the USER_AI folder.
  4. Now look for Config.lua (not the one with .exe or the application you opened before). Right click on it; click Open with..; choose Notepad; then click Ok.

You should see something like this:

:mirai.png.e6c34832c06c0f044d2ac2ab733ba737.png

If not, slap yourself and repeat steps 1 to 4.

Now from the Config.lua you opened, scroll to the bottom part until you get to the line where it says:

-- End Tact

Before proceeding, go to https://panel.talonro.com/mobdb/ and search for the monster you want to add and copy its MOB ID#. So let's say you searched for Andre and got its MOB ID# of 1095.

Now go back to the Config.lua file and scroll to the bottom part where it says -- End Tact and before that line, add this:

Tact[1095] = {"Andre", BEHA_avoid, WITH_full_power, 5, -1}

Press CTRL (hold it) and then S on your keyboard and start your tRO and see if it worked. If it didn't, you are probably using the Basic AI. Type /hoai to activate Merai and then REST your homun and CALL it again and see if it worked. If it didn't work, slap yourself and check whether you copied/typed the mob ID wrong.

On 3/16/2017 at 11:55 PM, JBKB said:

I tried installing this today and got an error when I copy pasted the unzipped info into the AI folder that basically forced an uninstall re-install. Does this AI still work?

It should. If it doesn't, slap yourself and repeat the steps I indicated on the 1st page.

• Like 2

On 13/03/2017 at 5:55 PM, [Jaime] said:

This is both thotai (basic) and merai (customized). /ok And I think the link is okay.. 

Hi, Jaime. First of all, thank you for uploading and detailed explanation. Thanks to fellow Talonian, I happened to know this link and managed to downloaded the AI and using it.

It works all good (I only need AI for mercenary) but I have one question here. I'd like to stop my mercenaries attacking the plants like mushroom but I couldn't fix the AI_M and Config_M files. I actually found the line which was commenting about plant, not attacking but didn't know how to mend it.

--------------------------------------------------
function DoCombat()
    if (AtkStartTime == 0) then
        AtkStartTime = GetTick()
    end
    if (MySkill == 0) then
        Attack(MyID, MyEnemy)

local EnemyType = GetV(V_MERTYPE, MyEnemy)
        if (EnemyType < 1078 or EnemyType > 1085) then -- don't waste SP on plants and mushrooms
            -- Double Strafe Bowman --------------------
            if (MercType == ARCHER01 or MercType == ARCHER05
            or  MercType == ARCHER06 or MercType == ARCHER09) then
            --------------------------------------------
                if CanDoAtkSkillsNow() then -- Double Strafe
                    -- AGGRESSIVE SKILL
                    if DoSkill(AS_ARC_STRF, MyEnemy) then
                        AtkSkillDoneCount = AtkSkillDoneCount + 1
                    end
                end

Do you have any idea where to fix there? Thank you.

On 9/5/2017 at 10:20 PM, zhiyouni said:

Hi, Jaime. First of all, thank you for uploading and detailed explanation. Thanks to fellow Talonian, I happened to know this link and managed to downloaded the AI and using it.

It works all good (I only need AI for mercenary) but I have one question here. I'd like to stop my mercenaries attacking the plants like mushroom but I couldn't fix the AI_M and Config_M files. I actually found the line which was commenting about plant, not attacking but didn't know how to mend it.

function DoCombat()
    if (AtkStartTime == 0) then
        AtkStartTime = GetTick()
    end
    if (MySkill == 0) then
        Attack(MyID, MyEnemy)

local EnemyType = GetV(V_MERTYPE, MyEnemy)
        if (EnemyType < 1078 or EnemyType > 1085) then -- don't waste SP on plants and mushrooms
            -- Double Strafe Bowman --------------------
            if (MercType == ARCHER01 or MercType == ARCHER05
            or  MercType == ARCHER06 or MercType == ARCHER09) then
            --------------------------------------------
                if CanDoAtkSkillsNow() then -- Double Strafe
                    -- AGGRESSIVE SKILL
                    if DoSkill(AS_ARC_STRF, MyEnemy) then
                        AtkSkillDoneCount = AtkSkillDoneCount + 1
                    end
                end

Do you have any idea where to fix there? Thank you.

Haven't been playing FOR AGES. /sob So you'll have to mend it on your own. /sob 

On 11/8/2017 at 8:03 AM, Heart of Tarrasque said:

I'm using this AIs having problem with party raid, my homun dont auto attack/skill when mobs attack my partymate.

You'll have to register your friend first in your homun's friendslist. See the first page on how to do so. /no1 

On 1/5/2015 at 4:31 PM, [Jaime] said:

You can add it if you want :'3 I deleted it so it won't auto its 4th skill or Emergency Avoid skill.

But feel free to add it :3

hi, where to edit this and how? i want my lif use emergency avoid sometimes so it can move faster when changing target,

but idk sometimes my lif always still in effect of emergency avoid after i use it once manually but the effect dies every time i tele or through portal, its really useful thought but idk if that effect can continue..

can someone help and teach me?

Edited by lotto
wrong question

Hey everybody! :)

i would like to let my homunculus search for enemies by moving around... but my homunuculus does this "moving around" thing only if he is full hp/sp... any idea how to make my homunculus moving around all the time?

im thankful for any kind of advice! 

11 minutes ago, Serpex said:

Hey everybody! :)

i would like to let my homunculus search for enemies by moving around... but my homunuculus does this "moving around" thing only if he is full hp/sp... any idea how to make my homunculus moving around all the time?

im thankful for any kind of advice! 

have you checked here? maybe it will help:

https://wiki.talonro.com/Creator_-_Homunculus_Guide

thanks a lot for your answer! but sadly, theres no guide inside the talonwiki which explains how to change my AI like i would like to :/