[Jaime]

(Tweaked MirAI + ZenAI, with Thotai) Homunculus AI for Alch/Creo users :3

Strange. Mine move all the time.

I'm using mirai (and thotai on another pc)

they both move, also when not full hp/sp

didn't custom. Just use default. Download & install and done.

im using the tweaked zenai from this thread and i really dont know how to change it. I think its moving around by default with mirai, thats true but not with this zenai

Does anyone having trouble with LIF's emergency avoid?

I set minimum SP to 1 and skill LV4 (I have until lv4) But it doesn't automatically cast it.

Would be cool if it can cast when:

player move, skill ready (not cooldown), and not in effect (emergency avoid).

Edited by Araeh
change urgent escape to emergency avoid, where did I found that name anyway

5 hours ago, Araeh said:

Does anyone having trouble with LIF's emergency avoid?

I set minimum SP to 1 and skill LV4 (I have until lv4) But it doesn't automatically cast it.

Would be cool if it can cast when:

player move, skill ready (not cooldown), and not in effect (emergency avoid).

If I remember it right, I did not set it to automatic to avoid SP loss. /heh And I am on hiatus for gazillion months so..

*insert quotes from other players' inquiries*

I'm sorry, I can't help right now.. /desp 

But there are two AIs. The basic is the Thotai and the custom I think is the Mirai with zenai one. The Thotai is the aggressive one while the mirai (iirc) is a bit more on the non KSing side. But it doesn't mean the Thotai KS-es but if you want to be safe, use the mirai  /custom one. 

Feel free to play around with the files. 

Also, there was an idea (of mine) where Homunculus trainers would be able to battle out with other Homunculus trainers like a Homun vs Homun scenario. But I changed profession so I did not get it to work. What I am trying to say is, if anyone of you can kind of tinker the AIs and make the Homuns to ONLY attack homuns, you will have a Homun vs Homun competition! /rice 

I read something that dance attack decrease sp regen and for some homum it's better to deactivate it. 
How can i deactivate dance attack?

I'm not sure if it's true, but i want to try it out myself.

Edited by Drake Ikard

I read something that dance attack decrease sp regen and for some homum it's better to deactivate it. 
How can i deactivate dance attack?

I'm not sure if it's true, but i want to try it out myself.

1. (On Mirai platform). Homuns can now "dance attack" with the Mirai platform thanks to a Mod from Zenai. Your homun will do that "kungfu" moves whenever it does physical attacks. XD It improves your Homun's ASPD a bit by bypassing the attack delay through "dance attack."

Note: Thotai is built with dance attack too. But it is a "centralized" dance attack meaning it won't move around like that of Mirai. It is more focused attacking on one point/cell but bypasses the attack animation while doing so.

I would try AI without "Zenai" mod.. or basic AI...

need some help , i did what mirAI said on talonro wiki but i cant install the MIRAI CP STEUP data , it installs but nothing happens , it also says succesful.

i also tried azzyai but my homunculus just stand there , i did /hoai ingame

Edited by Mysaki

On 4/27/2018 at 4:14 AM, Mysaki said:

need some help , i did what mirAI said on talonro wiki but i cant install the MIRAI CP STEUP data , it installs but nothing happens , it also says succesful.

i also tried azzyai but my homunculus just stand there , i did /hoai ingame

I think this is the wrong place to ask about that. Use the AI in the first page of this topic and follow the tutorial there instead of the wiki.

For azzy ai, official page said It won't work on private server, like talonro. If annoying player named .... (what is the name again) told you it can, don't believe him!! Try this one, customized to work for talonro: 

==================================================================

== HELP!! =======================================================

Can someone help me to set tactic or configuration? It's so confusing.

There is Monster A (aggresive) and Monster B (not aggresive).

I want the AI to attack Monster B first (prioritized) and attack Monster A last

BUT

If I set monster A to attack last/react last/attack weak and monster B to attack first, the homunculus is attacking monster A first anyway.

If I set monster A to avoid it wont attack any monster at all when monster A is in range.

Can anyone help me? This AI felt abit stubborn (didn't obey when I ask to attack monster with alt + 2x mouse2 too T.T) or maybe it just because I didn't taught (config) it well, good thing it had dance attack working properly. :v

Edited by Man with Bushy Beard
separating two different post

On 8/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, Man with Bushy Beard said:

I think this is the wrong place to ask about that. Use the AI in the first page of this topic and follow the tutorial there instead of the wiki.

For azzy ai, official page said It won't work on private server, like talonro. If annoying player named .... (what is the name again) told you it can, don't believe him!! Try this one, customized to work for talonro: 

==================================================================

== HELP!! =======================================================

Can someone help me to set tactic or configuration? It's so confusing.

There is Monster A (aggresive) and Monster B (not aggresive).

I want the AI to attack Monster B first (prioritized) and attack Monster A last

BUT

If I set monster A to attack last/react last/attack weak and monster B to attack first, the homunculus is attacking monster A first anyway.

If I set monster A to avoid it wont attack any monster at all when monster A is in range.

Can anyone help me? This AI felt abit stubborn (didn't obey when I ask to attack monster with alt + 2x mouse2 too T.T) or maybe it just because I didn't taught (config) it well, good thing it had dance attack working properly. :v

You're a man with a bushy beard but your display image says otherwise.. XD Anyway, is this from the Mirai Zenai I posted? I haven't played for 10 years so I am not sure if I can help.. *cries and sulks in a corner* .. But there's a way if I recall precisely. Look into the ACTOR_PRESETS (if you're using the Thotai which is the first thing you see when you open the AI folder) .. OR, open USER_AI and look around CONFIG.lua. Don't use the config.exe because it's like the mother of all abominations. Just look around the config.lua and try to set it there (if you're using the mirai side of the AI since the basic AI is set to thotai and the custom is set to Mirai Zenai).

On 2/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, CCX said:

this AI won't work on me or any AI tried it already I don't know why.

Delete everything on you AI folder then copy paste the one from download. type /hoai to switch between custom and default. the only reason i see it wont work is if you put it in wrong folder. one way to check if it reads the ai is get the config to error. it will pop as error ingame that's how i check mine.

Edited by ~Yabusame~

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Squawk
      (Guild leaders Squawkacy and KokyRabbit with our homunculi Persephone and Mon Mouton.)

A guild for raising homunculi and brewing potions.

Recruitment : Open

Alchemist and Creators only.
      No gear or level requirements.
      No activity requirements.

Rules
      Be polite to each other.
      No vending slaves.
      Follow the server rules.

Brewing Resources
      A Guide to Brewing by Iela
      Guide to Homunculus Calculators by Sachi
      TalonRO Calculator