Sign in to follow this  
GM Zelda

Summer Loading Screen Contest - Winners!

Woww, thank you for choosing my art!^^ I am happy to share my art as a loading screen :P

All others did an awesome job!
I am looking forward for the next art contest here on TalonRo to see more of my fellows illustrations! 😝✌️

• Love 1

AAAAAHHH i'm stunned and ecstatic and trying my best to not embarrass myself with my ugly sobbing alkjsfww/////
thank you so much for the blessed opportunity and for choosing my entry - it's an honor to be on the login screen ;__;!!
everyone did a super lovely job for the contest so a huge congratulations to all - and thank you gms for your hard work as well!

looking forward to the next contest and seeing more wonderful art made for talonro /lv/lv

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Congratulations and awesome work to all the winners and also those who did not make the final list.

I can't wait to see the loading screen art work.

Personally I find it hard to draw a square (I can draw an awesome "collapsing" trapezoid) so amazed how good the talent is here on server.

/spank

• Love 1

Waaaw 🤯 !!! Thank you so much for choosing my entry as one of the loading screen! I'm so happy and honoured indeed 🙇‍♀️

Congratulations to the winners and super great job to everyone who submitted 🤩🤩🤩

• Love 1

Sorry to bother, but I totally went and put the wrong ign on my competition entry. I put my character name in all lowercase, instead of capitalizing it properly so I didn't get the consolation prize.

IGN is "Maetro". 

C rawls back from irl stuff omg wheezes and tries?? to be coherent shdjkfd??
Thank you so much for choosing my entry aaaa weeps ;_____; I'm so honored and happy for this opportunity...!! /sob

Also a big congratulations to everyone too! I loved seeing everybody's entries and various art styles, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more works from the talented tRO community! /lv2

• Love 1

Sign in to follow this