Sign in to follow this  
GM Lance

Nightmare's Rift: Scourge

Scourge.thumb.png.19e7c4dde2c1f53a6ce8547e25268144.png

The release of Nightmare's Rift's next episode: Scourge (episode 6) will be the latest of a 7 part series where players will face difficult choices, plan out an intricate deliverance mission, and take on Boreas' menacing alter ego 'The Scourge Patriarch' (a max party limit of 12 players is mandatory to be eligible for this event, mainly due to its progressive difficulty).

As there are limited slots available, we will only book places on a first come, first serve basis (If you weren't able to signup due to limited spaces, do not fret, as we aim to host these dynamic PvM instances on a regular shift). Please ensure you read the guidelines before opting in:

Guidelines:

1. There will be NO resurrections granted in case of a party wipe during the instance

2. Please note that one player from the party will need to act as a 'sacrifice', thus rendering the individual void from given any prizes. A player will be selected at random during the instance. Please take this into consideration when signing up! 

3. You will have 60 minutes to complete the instance, prizes will only be awarded if an instance is finished without failure (failing occurs by not completing the instance on time)

3. Dual clienting is allowed, but not advised given the nature of how these dynamic instances are run

4. If multiple teams successfully complete the instance, each team will still be rewarded based on the prize list given below

Slots:

Slot 1 lusup' Team - 1.30pm Server Time
Slot 2 Rayssss' Team - 3pm Server Time
Slot 3 Nei's Team - 4.30pm Server Time
Slot 4 Massacre's Team - 6pm Server Time
Slot 5 Reira's Team - 7.30pm Server Time

Prizes:

• 6x Talon Coins
  • 500x Eden Merit Badges
  • 1x Field Manual Box
  • 1x Chiqita's Jewelry Box
  • 1x TalonRO Cake
  • 1x Blessing Scroll Box (10)

Future Planned Nightmare's Rift Content
1. A Jester's Smile (24/03/2018)
2. Sword of Tomorrow (02/06/2018)
3. Road to Triumph (09/06/2018)

4. Tower of Entropy (21/07/2018)
5. Battle! Oh, Legend! (18/08/2018)
6. Scourge (15/09/2018)
7. The Crown (TBA)

Btw, can we ask a thing? The rule states that one of our members will be chosen as a "sacrifice". Does that mean that one still play through the run but can't receive prizes at the end or that one will be forced out of the runs. 

Thanks. 

will be sacrifice still be able to trade things, drop or pick up?

1 hour ago, Rayssss said:

Btw, can we ask a thing? The rule states that one of our members will be chosen as a "sacrifice". Does that mean that one still play through the run but can't receive prizes at the end or that one will be forced out of the runs. 

Thanks. 

The player chosen at random will be able to play through the run up until the end, but won't receive prizes. 

1 hour ago, EVIL X said:

will be sacrifice still be able to trade things, drop or pick up?

Yes. <:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey @GM Lance, unfortunately my party is going to have to withdraw from this rift due to a sudden lack of participants.  Apologies if this causes any inconvenience, and good luck to everyone else!

• Love 1

Hi everyone, due to unforeseen circumstances, 'Scourge' will be rescheduled for 15/09/2018. 

For those who are not able to attend, please let me know if you wish to re-schedule and we'll accommodate as best as we can!

• Wah 1

I will be out of town on the date of the event, so my group won't make it either. 

On 9/9/2018 at 2:24 AM, Reira said:

I will be out of town on the date of the event, so my group won't make it either. 

If you wish to re-schedule, let me know and we'll book your slot for a future date! /ok

• No1 1

13 minutes ago, lusup said:

dear gm, we cant join this rift at this week. Cen we re-schedule this rift? 

Sure! PM me your next availability (preferably over the weekend) and i'll book in your new timeslot.

Just now, GM Lance said:

Sure! PM me your next availability (preferably over the weekend) and i'll book in your new timeslot.

Can we get 21 or 22 sept, at 3.00 server time :0

Just now, lusup said:

Can we get 21 or 22 sept, at 3.00 server time :0

21st September at 3pm works for us. See you then! /lv

3 minutes ago, GM Lance said:

21st September at 3pm works for us. See you then! /lv

Tnx you /kis

• No1 1

Thank you to everyone who attended Saturday's rift! 

For those who wish to re-schedule the instance (or retry), you can do so by PMing me with a time and date.