Sign in to follow this  
Attaboy

Lvl spots HW

I got instacast with bless. i ve been soloing churchyard until 79HW. I m looking for a more proficient place to level and a bit better money than churchyard. Dont know what is super good for me with my gear or if i maybe should get a party to lvl with? havent played in 5 years or more so i m very rusty :D any help is very appreciated

1.jpg

Refer to this wiki for leveling spots. https://wiki.talonro.com/Leveling_Guide

You've mentioned that you get instant cast with bless, i would assume that you have a priest/hp slave for buffs and heal. There would be plenty of choices to go with. I would personally suggest to try ayothaya dungeon 2nd floor, rachel sanctuary, eddga map, these maps offer decent exp and drops.

For party play, abbey dungeon would be an ideal place to level up.

I am not sure if you're aware of the ongoing summer race, it can be pretty profitable too. You can either race for basic/pro summer boxes or farm ingredients which are required for the race. Refer to the link below for full details. Good luck 🙂

For EXP? jump into an Abbey party

For gear? I'd recommend stings  ( you need to replace those refined gloves! )

Reference: 

On 9/5/2018 at 5:17 AM, Attaboy said:

I got instacast with bless. i ve been soloing churchyard until 79HW. I m looking for a more proficient place to level and a bit better money than churchyard. Dont know what is super good for me with my gear or if i maybe should get a party to lvl with? havent played in 5 years or more so i m very rusty :D any help is very appreciated

1.jpg

October 2017 to September 2018 is not 5 years or more. /heh 

Having said that, upgrade your armors to +4 for more def and consider getting deviling card to put in your garment,

On 9/6/2018 at 1:43 AM, Mosjoandy said:

For EXP? jump into an Abbey party

For gear? I'd recommend stings  ( you need to replace those refined gloves! )

Farming your own gloves for own use is fine but dont go there to farm money, glove is the only real good drop and it drops awful cause of crap like sting hat or silk ribbon. U can get lucky obv, but it wont happen a lot.

He is right. It's not that great for money. Which is why I said do it to hunt your own gear.

Edited by Mosjoandy