Jump to content
Hohenheim

BB LK Vialable?

Recommended Posts

I'll only talk for pvm, they are beasts. Usage is whatever you wanna do, sky is the limit. In my opinion its the only way to play pvm lk since it outclasses any other build, bb dps is broken. Its super fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PVM PVP yes. WOE with two handed sword probably not, due to the fact that you would just be dispelled most of the time, so that two hand quicken and parry which is your primary buffs will become useless. And without parry and without a shield wizards and snipers will bombard you with so much damage.

 

Not unless you go one hand BB. Then I would say yes, it is viable. Doing so you need to have good gears though cause you will have to run to a bunch of enemies who will focus fire you. But with a shield it at least lessens the blow you take especially with good switching. A lot of people don't realize is that your skill Concentration reduces your defense by -25%!! which is kinda scary. Imagine being the meat shield and one of your skills reduces your defense by 1/4.

With all that said. I love LK's and they are my primary money makers and char that I do use for WOE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not a swordman, or knight, expert, but in WoE knights were broken 10 years ago, cause they are decently able to go into enemy precast, rush wiz line and spam AoE spells with debuff mailbreakers to screw enemy precast. Not sure if damage dealing is legit too here with MvP cards, custom weapons n stuff, but its probably better to just go the debuff-tank route until you can afford high upgraded weapons, megs n stuff. 

 

PvM they are obv broken, AoE, tanky, no sp issues thanks to GEC, peco, cant ask for more. Knights ruled over iRO restart, a server with 99 max lvl but a mix between classic and renewal mechanics. It should be the same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to make money -  make a BB LK with 2xSword Guardian cards, kill everything in sight with a single skill over and over again and spam infinite meat whilst doing so?

Boy, have I been playing this game wrong with my Pally and ignored LK 🤔😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, guys! How are you? Sorry to resurrecting this topic. I almost created a new one, but I think that keep everything about BB LK here is better. : P

Let me ask you something ... I'm looking for the equipment to my BB LK.

I almost bought a Veteran Sword with a SG card (Approx 20m), but now that I'm thinking about it ... it's kinda rare to see a LK with a veteran.

As far as I can see, it seems like common sense is to use a VF with 2 SG card.

Using the calc, I saw that the Veteran Sword gets a bit more DMG in BB.

But, in counterpart, the VF has the "def bypass" thing...

Does this effect make any difference in BB? How often is this effect activated?

I mean, of course VF is an all round much more effective than the Veteran Sword, but looking for a BB build, which is better?

Finally, sorry for my bad english. : P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, nGaiden said:

Hey, guys! How are you? Sorry to resurrecting this topic. I almost created a new one, but I think that keep everything about BB LK here is better. : P

Let me ask you something ... I'm looking for the equipment to my BB LK.

I almost bought a Veteran Sword with a SG card (Approx 20m), but now that I'm thinking about it ... it's kinda rare to see a LK with a veteran.

As far as I can see, it seems like common sense is to use a VF with 2 SG card.

Using the calc, I saw that the Veteran Sword gets a bit more DMG in BB.

But, in counterpart, the VF has the "def bypass" thing...

Does this effect make any difference in BB? How often is this effect activated?

I mean, of course VF is an all round much more effective than the Veteran Sword, but looking for a BB build, which is better?

Finally, sorry for my bad english. : P

You have the basic idea already, eventually you will own both of the swords.

Veteran sword - for monster with either low/non existence def.

Violet fear - works wonder against non-boss mob with high def (meaning it only work on normal mob). 

Against hi def mvp, you will need thanatos, but if you ask me, i'd rather ditch lk against such mvp (thanatos card is crappy here), or maybe you can use spiral pierce build, if you insist.

It depends on where you gonna farm, i'd say get both of them and malangdo enchant it.

Edited by MawanMeabeab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Which makes it less appealing since knight got skill provoke for high def normal monster already? Unless there are some situations  when provoking is worse, laziness or because of berserk.

Edited by kolela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kolela said:

Which makes it less appealing since knight got skill provoke for high def normal monster already? Unless there are some situations  when provoking is worse, laziness or because of berserk.

You're right. But also, provoke doesn't work on any MVP or monsters with boss protocol limiting your options to deal damage. That's where the VF proc helps especially with something like berserk. I haven't used BB extensively with my VF but don't see the def bypass proc as often as it does when I'm zerking (which makes total sense because of the aspd) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anexasnivihs said:

You're right. But also, provoke doesn't work on any MVP or monsters with boss protocol limiting your options to deal damage. That's where the VF proc helps especially with something like berserk. I haven't used BB extensively with my VF but don't see the def bypass proc as often as it does when I'm zerking (which makes total sense because of the aspd) 

 

Actually it does proc quite often , against normal mob with moderate /low dmg, lord knight is wonderful (im not counting other buff from other class, just self buff).

Problem is when we are facing boss type monster with a high def value, this will cause us problem with normal bowling bash spam. (Of course lord knight can still overcome this with pot spam, ice pick, spiral pierce etc and other buff)

Edited by MawanMeabeab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MawanMeabeab said:

You have the basic idea already, eventually you will own both of the swords.

Veteran sword - for monster with either low/non existence def.

Violet fear - works wonder against non-boss mob with high def (meaning it only work on normal mob). 

Against hi def mvp, you will need thanatos, but if you ask me, i'd rather ditch lk against such mvp (thanatos card is crappy here), or maybe you can use spiral pierce build, if you insist.

It depends on where you gonna farm, i'd say get both of them and malangdo enchant it.

 

9 hours ago, kolela said:

Which makes it less appealing since knight got skill provoke for high def normal monster already? Unless there are some situations  when provoking is worse, laziness or because of berserk.

Thank you so much! It really helped me.

What I'm thinking now is to get a Veteran with SG and a VF to Frenzy and switch them when is needed.

I just don't know yet wich card to put on the VF.

You know, when you got used with low rate servers, usually you don't even consider a full MVP card setup... 🤣
Of course, one of them will be Bapho, but the other... I don't think Doppel is needed, since 190 is easy to get when frenzy. Sniper maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nGaiden said:

You know, when you got used with low rate servers, usually you don't even consider a full MVP card setup... 🤣
Of course, one of them will be Bapho, but the other... I don't think Doppel is needed, since 190 is easy to get when frenzy. Sniper maybe?

Baphomet Card & Phreeoni Card so that you can lower down your dex and allocate your stats to str or vit or whatever you think is necessary. :) 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Baphomet Card & Phreeoni Card so that you can lower down your dex and allocate your stats to str or vit or whatever you think is necessary. :) 

He mention about getting veteran sg as well, meaning he will utilize both bowling bash and berserk, changing to both setup at will, therefore reducing dex is not the option here.

I'd say get either sniper + bapho, bapho + whitesmith card (meltdown help on lowering both atk and def of the monster, its redundant for pvm, could be good for 1 v1 situation tho) ,or bapho + dmg card.

It depends on your preference afterall.

 

Edited by MawanMeabeab
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Baphomet Card & Phreeoni Card so that you can lower down your dex and allocate your stats to str or vit or whatever you think is necessary. :) 

 

10 minutes ago, MawanMeabeab said:

He mention about getting veteran sg as well, meaning he will utilize both bowling bash and berserk, changing to both setup at will, therefore reducing dex is not the option here.

I'd say get either sniper + bapho, bapho + whitesmith card (meltdown help on lowering both atk and def of the monster, its redundant for pvm, could be good for 1 v1 situation tho) ,or bapho + dmg card.

It depends on your preference afterall.

 

All those tips are helping me a lot!

Geting a Phreeoni wasn't an ideia until now, although it really can work!

But MawanMeabeab hit the point.

There are some MVPs that BB will not hit anyway, mainly after his HP get lower (Power up skill or something). For those cases, maybe a switch from Veteran to VF with bapho/sniper in Frenzy can work, waiting for the Vanberk to activate. With 190, I guess it is fast enough. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×