This thread is under construction

I have decided to sell art!

For now, I am leaning towards female bust shots until I get more samples.

I also long background in doing anime, so if most of you want that, I can definitely do that, too!

I haven't done any RO-related art; this will be a first. But I am eager to show you some stuff I have done so far!

I will add simple backgrounds as requested.

I will accept 15TCs per bust shot for now as I am testing the waters.

Here are some samples:

Spoiler

1622605527_WeChatImage_20180919013209.thumb.jpg.bf35bc017b43853839dbc5658cb5eb76.jpg339710669_WeChatImage_20180919013221.thumb.jpg.49c19baee8c0114f063c785b94b47882.jpg

Slots:

1. [OPEN]

2. [OPEN]

3. [OPEN]

It's my first time to do this kind of thing. So, if you guys have any suggestions on what information I should include in this post, please let me know!

Edited by morgendorper
Reduced resolution of samples because they were bigger than the actual photos
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xerose
      Welcome to the Atelier
      Good Day Talonians, I'm Xero!  My main IGN is Lethea. New to the server but old to the game. I've come and joined my friends in their Rune-Midgarts (and beyond) adventures once again.
      And you know how it is on the road! Travel Expenses!  Never been too hardcore so I thought instead I'd offer my services here instead! So here we are, this is Xero's Art shop!
      Offerings:
      Sketch Commission (No Color): 30M+ (or 30+ TC)
      Why is there a plus at the end of the price? Let me explain: Sometimes designs tend to be complicated, whether its the headgear or the weapon or something else. I have to compensate for that by raising the price.  (Preferably Ragnarok Characters only)
      Exploratory Fullbody Standing Pose: 80M+ (or 80+ TC)
      What does Xero mean by exploratory? Let me explain: We have official class designs. Well. I try to re-invent those to my tastes and aesthetics typically, its just what I do. So if you are not a fan, there is no need to avail of this particular service. (Preferably Ragnarok Characters only)
      Form:
      IGN (For Payment Tracking):
      Type of Offering: (Sketch or E.Fullbody)
      Sprite / Art References:
      Headgear/ Gear References:
      Eye Color:
      Brief Personality:
      Misc. Details (Scars / Facial features/ etc.):
      Payment Methods:
      Please send your full payment to Lethea. After confirming that payment has been received, I will start the work. 
      Slots (Name + Type):
      1.  Vanellea + Exploratory Fullbody (Completed)
      Waitlist:

Full disclaimer here is the real reason I've opened shop.
      To fund pets, Hats, Costumes for myself and my guildmates/friends! And hopefully... HOPEFULLY. someday. I will get my hands on POPECHAN (yes the Pope of Arunafeltz) 
      I am aware that she is account bound and is only obtainable through GM Boxes but well. dreams are like that sometimes.
      Some other places you can find me:
      Twitter Tumblr Mastodon I also post art on the gallery!
      Atelier Xero Storeroom Thank you for your time! 
    • By Jazzy
      Shop opened 10/17/18 // My Old Shop 

1.  Kurivivi
      2. Mei Magnolia
      3. Cheron
      4.  ???
      5.  ???

for stopping by my shop!