Sign in to follow this  
GM Spica

Autumn Event | TalonRO Headgear Contest

I love these contests!! Ideas are already rushing in my mind!!!

Nice idea for a contest. Will probably post something. /gg

• Love 1
  • No1 2

13 hours ago, PsalmsOfPlanets said:

Is it possible that me and my s/o could take a photo together and enter together?

You can submit a photo together but you can only enter one in-game name, which means you will only be prized as one if you win. /ok

• No1 2

17 hours ago, SK2 Sakaray Skylee said:

Only one headgear or any combination like ingame?

Exactly, only one headgear. If you feel like you can do a full combination there is nobody's stopping you though! /no1

In-game name: Kaska Yearsley

1. Headgear name: Loner Box (B) (Headgear/DIY)

(Built from Reversed box, patch of tape and colored hard paper )

LonerBoxB.jpg.ebcdb024b72f6427e2ced6cf7a38e7b6.jpg

2. Headgear name: Angel Marcher Hat Costume(DIY)

(Made from glittered paper, hard paper, cord , feather and slim glow sticks) )

AngelMarcher.jpg.edb817d7f523a16ca1d034915d29100e.jpg

3. Headgear name: Apple of Archer (Headgear/DIY)

(Hand Painted Styrofoam ball with assembled hard paper arrow)

image.png.484be2c22986b10aa53950265dabb00c.png

4. Headgear name: Elephant Hat (Headgear)

(I was looking in the garage when i found this)

elephant.jpg.304b1760300bcee8536fe21c83a6fa41.jpg

Edited by SK2 Sakaray Skylee
update
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 3
  • No1 1

interesting contest xD

/rice time to search garbage in my storageroom, hope find somthing usefull

The IRL headgears you've found are all wonderful so far! Keep them coming! /awsm 

• Fsh 1
  • No1 1

This is probably one of my most favorite events the team has come up with yet. Please keep them coming! I'm really inspired to find something around here, where's some creativity when I need it, brain?!

@Kurivivi you look so dapper I wanna cry, @Plasmapheresis I'll be seeing you in my nightmares

• Omg 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Plasmapheresis said:

They told me I could be anything.. so I decided to be a Roast Memory.

image0.jpg

unknown.png

The best costume available in game.

Woops, in-game name: Vecuronium

Someone put steps, so might as well put step by step stuff too. 

Reveal hidden contents

So I basically bought an oversized balloon and inflated it just to the size that I need for the chicken hat and used it as the base of my paper mache costume. Couldn't really find any newspaper at first so I ended up just using magazine for the first layer. Glue and water is your friend. 
image0.jpg

Then second layer--finally found some newspaper 
image0.jpg

Coated it with around 4 layers then started painting the bulb

image0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I needed about 3x white coat and one coat of gesso. 

image0.jpg

After I was sorta happy with the color, I went ahead and started working on the next bits of the costumes, sadly I didn't take a photo of everything but kek used felt for the necktie, comb and wattle of the chicken (had to remind myself how to sew)

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Finally cut a hole inside the mouth and place a see thru cloth so I don't have to be so blind inside it. 

*see final product*

tenouttaten

• Heh 1

On 10/14/2018 at 5:20 AM, Plasmapheresis said:

image0.jpg

unknown.png

Hide contents

So I basically bought an oversized balloon and inflated it just to the size that I need for the chicken hat and used it as the base of my paper mache costume. Couldn't really find any newspaper at first so I ended up just using magazine for the first layer. Glue and water is your friend. 
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Hide contents

image0.jpg

After I was sorta happy with the color, I went ahead and started working on the next bits of the costumes, sadly I didn't take a photo of everything but kek used felt for the necktie, comb and wattle of the chicken (had to remind myself how to sew)

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Finally cut a hole inside the mouth and place a see thru cloth so I don't have to be so blind inside it. 

*see final product*

Free Range Chickens!

Also, look at that wine bottle, already drinkin while layin eggs ic.

Edited by Emi
Funsies
  • Heh 1
  • No1 1

On 10/14/2018 at 5:20 AM, Plasmapheresis said:

image0.jpg

unknown.png

Reveal hidden contents

image0.jpg

unknown.png

image0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

*see final product*

we have a winner

Edited by anchampala
  • Like 1
  • Heh 2
  • Omg 1